Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyliesMadHatter

this isn't a vlog. these are home videos
---

Seems she's getting even wider each visit and cannot reach behind her back to flip the birds cleanly.
---

guess she doesn't watch back the videos she's in to see the growth.
She’s adding the weight in hopes it makes her boobs bigger cuz she knows her brother loves the big boobies IYKYK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Yunque01

VIP Member
Exactly! And she had to pull up on her phone the app to be able to open the room door. Kyle even asked her why she didn’t get a physical key. The woman is literally renting out a room just so that he can feature it on his dying YouTube channel and he has the nerve to complain. Not only should his parents be staying at his house for free but he should have a bigger bed for them and should have food available for them so they don’t have to spend any money unnecessarily. He’s so incredibly inconsiderate. It’s mind-boggling and his parents just put up with it.
How many times has he had to go back to the front desk to get a physical key because he didn’t get one? Almost every single time!

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
BTW: These two really do reflect the truth of the title of this thread. They look like rounded and doughy, plump canned hams. 🤢
Wonder if either has ever had a true workout or exerted themselves in any way other that by eating?
2a4.jpeg

TT12.jpg
eeewww-yuck.gif

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
  1. Saying he does nothing but sitting around all day playing video games seems inaccurate. We joke that he stay up to 3am seething at the hatters, but I think he also spends most of the day trying to google them for clues, and "good" comebacks. For someone that hates the hatters, he responds to every criticism on X, if only he put that effort into genuine replies in his comment section, or Patreon.
The amount of time he spends desperately trying to Google/find the names and photos of his critics is obsessive and crazy. He can't stand anonymity and the ability for people to anonymously criticize him, a public figure who willingly puts his life on the internet to profit off of it.

It's also quite apparent how he responds to every single tweet/comment directed at Kyle Pallo, as if he's answering for Kyle, yet he claims he's not Kyle :rolleyes:

• Haha
Yeah this attempted pivot to lifestyle content is going to be the kiss of death for his channel. His viewers only found him because of the Disney content and they stuck around to get their Disney “fix.” His personality was certainly not the appeal, his videos were a means to an end for people seeking Disney parks videos. His target demographic will move on to one of the other hundreds of Disney content creators.

And the most humorous part to me is that he’s moving from the wildly oversaturated market of Disney content creators, where he actually has some footing, to lifestyle content, which is equally if not more oversaturated. And it’s oversaturated with genuinely talented and creative people. Who wants to emulate their “style” of completely blank white walls and mismatched bland furniture?

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
This exactly! Honestly, if I were him I’d be traveling. He has no kids, no pets, and realistically no job while receiving an income. I’d be traveling around the world or even just around the country. Go to different theme parks, if theme parks are your thing. It’s mind boggling really. Going to the parks every day takes away the magic. We go to Disney at least once a year. For us, it’s magical. We get to go be a kid again, not worry about the real world for that week or two that we are there. But that’s only one of our vacations. I can’t imagine being there every damn day. Orlando has a crap load of touristy things to do, even if he didn’t want to travel out of Orlando, there’s tons of other things to show besides Disneyworld. I just can’t imagine letting my life fly by and doing nothing but Disney Disney Disney. There’s a whole world out there, ffs. And going on the same damn cruise destinations ain’t any better. Like can he not pick other destinations? I also don’t understand the obsession with The Wish. It’s the same shows and food. He’s done it how many times?
Contrary to what oar guy says on his channel, I think it’s become painfully obvious that he simply can’t afford the kind of travel you’re suggesting. He hanging on to the cheapest, easiest travel itineraries, Disney World (a 15-20 min drive from home) & $500 last minute cruises, & is going to run those things into the ground, come hell or high water. I don’t believe he thinks he can actually succeed at what he’s currently doing anymore, so he’ll just keep tap dancing & giving his audience more of the same lowest common denominator content until he has to pack it in & get an actual job. The way I see it, he’ll happily tread water, make just enough to get by with Mom, Dad & Casey’s financial support & put off real life until he can’t anymore

jipeta2021

VIP Member
You know your channel’s failing when even your haters barely hate watch and if they do have hardly anything to comment about on here. His last few vlogs have been so incredibly dull and boring there’s nothing to even make fun of. It’s all the same tired clownery from his parents. The fake enthusiasm for the parks, they honestly seem miserable and bored in every video. 🥱

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Wait, wait, wait, Mom bought popcorn and has a stack of receipts. I know we’ve been told that Kylie pays for EVERYTHING when his family visits, because he’s a Star and he’s rich.
IMG_0663.png

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Proposal to Casey incoming in 3…2…1
All that shit he loves to talk on X about this guy. 😂
He makes fun of him for his weight constantly and says he doesn’t fit in rides. He’s a total dick to him. I remember him seething so bad when Universal sent him press packages on the new park. X is gonna be on fire tonight! Especially now that Sissy went back to Wisconsin and isn’t there to comfort, distract and more importantly, defend from all the meanies online. 🥺😂🤣

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So instead of spending the money to go to D23 or the Treasure, he’s decided to do another wish cruise and stay concierge? Lmfao a ship he keeps showing and going on for a 3 or 4 day sailings. 🤦🏻‍♀️ it makes no sense, ffs. This guy is an idiot. Had he spent the same amount of money or maybe a little more, he could have been on the Treasure and that actually would have been better for his channel. Well hopefully, he’s on the cruise for at least some of the time when we are down in Disney. I lucked out last time bc all the vloggers were on Icon. Can we be so lucky this time? 🍀
Also, Kyle staying concierge on The Wish isn’t really a big flex. We booked concierge. I’m not a big fan of cruise ships but my family wants to do the Treasure and the Destiny so we are doing the 4 day wish to test it out and see if I can handle being on a cruise ship. 🤣 Trust when I say, I don’t think concierge is a flex. It wasn’t as much as I thought it was going to be. It’s a damn 3 or 4 day cruise.
It's so ridiculous 🤣 it just goes to show that it's "the Kyle show" and not about any travel information. If he was a true 'travel channel' he would be rotating through different cruise ships and itineraries. Not the same damn cruise over and over.

It's all a vacation to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

AKW24

VIP Member
The reinforcements enablers are here.
fixed that for ya.
---
Sister wife came to town because she and Kyle are going on a cruise together and Susan asks where they are cruising to and Kyle says "Bahamas probably" which is basically the only place he ever cruises to. He says there is going to be a live stream tomorrow as they board the cruise around noon or 1pm. Also Kyle can't pronounce bison and can't really say much of anything apparently words b tough in his language. View attachment 2924956View attachment 2924957
so then the clown cruise was a lie? wasn't that supposed to be the "next" cruise?

"probably" means he doesn't know where they are cruising because he didn't pay or click confirm

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Racist Ger Bear

My ears perked up as soon as JerBear blurted that slur out & went back knowing I saw a couple black executives in the group walking through. That old racist POS is definitely a product of his generation & his upbringing, & probably doesn’t even realize that the term “uppity” is wildly inappropriate, especially when spoken in regard to someone black. The thing is, that’s basic general knowledge here in America in the year 2024. That Kyle would leave that backwards shit IN THE VLOG tells me that the moron is just as ignorant as his old man. I’ll say as confidently as I can, oar guy’s simply not interested in becoming any more enlightened than his elderly shit for brains father, & afaic, that makes Kyle all the worse. He’s fucking hopeless

Last edited:
  • Heart

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
bounty.jpg

Fine masking job. The hallmark of a true professional. Right down to the sheet of Bounty hiding behind the paper they grabbed from the printer.

paper-towel.jpg

• Haha