Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bizarre 1900 Park Fare event is under discussion on the Tracker Thread, because the Trackers were #hosted as well and haven't been on Disney Media in a while. It is super weird that a hotel restaurant character meal is suddenly such a huge deal.
WDWNT recently went back on the media list (their third time). I don't think it is out of the question Disney is circling back. It is weird timing, it reopened the 10th, this is a long time to work out the kinks for hosting media.

I question them getting rid of Mary Poppins and the Alice characters, but 1900 Park Fare is VERY popular and highly regarded. It is also the last character dining to return after being closed 4 years. Having Mirabel and Tiana (as well as Cindy) is going to bring in tons of young girls and their family. Not much going on at WDW right now, and they are using this as build up for the reopening of Tiana Mountain. This buffet is also insanely priced (Breakfast: 54/34 Dinner: 66/41) in real world terms; go to Golden Corral on Irlo Bronson or Vineland, I believe dinner is still under $19/10, it is no wonder Disney is pushing this to make a lot of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Something else weird about today’s dump is if this is indeed the #hostedevent that Kyle and Sam were talking about in AK the other day, then where is Sam’s Plus One? I mean it’s possible they didn’t want to be part of the Kyle Show, but IDK, these Vloggers and people they associate with seem to be more than happy to get any attention they can.

Reactions: 9
This all simply smells like another pile of Pallo bullshit. He didn't get any invitation from Disney. Period. It's all nonsense and he's simply managed to worm into some kiddie function and blow smoke up the asses of his dimwitted stans and tries, again, to make it seem like HE was the guest of honor at Bob Iger's home for a gathering of Disney Corp's most important people. Just laughable and silly.
And a 'character meet & greet'........ :LOL:
Kyle never did and never will 'grow up' and he thinks that's a good thing. It isn't Peter Pan Syndrome, you funsize cretin.
In your case it's just being a mentally defective dwarf with a sense of entitlement.
You just traded one bottle
438793533_8225787360781441_2039394219180170341_n.jpg
for another
JfbSBnsz8HdX6zRqdSgU_1082089246.jpeg

438089689_8225765724116938_1397870466578247732_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I sort of doubt he got an invite or they were desperate Dim Tracker's podcast buddy (Nick, aka Dick) was there was well and that guy only has a moderately successful IG account no YT apart from the podcast. Though Allen from Mammoth Club was there so....

Reactions: 5
I wonder why he removed the “Disney invited us to dine at…” from his vlog title?

IMG_6282.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sort of doubt he got an invite or they were desperate Dim Tracker's podcast buddy (Nick, aka Dick) was there was well and that guy only has a moderately successful IG account no YT apart from the podcast. Though Allen from Mammoth Club was there so....
The whole story about how his invite was in his junk folder and Disney's team was calling and texting him asking why he didn't respond is basically proof that he never got an invite.

Who knows the truth, but I still think Sam was involved somehow here. Maybe she helped organize this mini-event.

Reactions: 14
IMG_1581.jpeg

I'm out of the country but I glanced over at the daddies YouTube channel and I believe this is gone.

Reactions: 10
They deleted my comment within minutes.
What is it with Disney vloggers and being unable to accept feedback?

Same with Zach, Sam, and a few others who were respectfully warned about Kyle and instantly blocked/deleted.

Credit to ThemeParkExpress (Adrian). He's the only one I know of whose acknowledged warnings that I've seen. This was in relation to when Kyle was attacking him through his sock puppet. He thanked everyone and said he took screenshots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Something else weird about today’s dump is if this is indeed the #hostedevent that Kyle and Sam were talking about in AK the other day, then where is Sam’s Plus One? I mean it’s possible they didn’t want to be part of the Kyle Show, but IDK, these Vloggers and people they associate with seem to be more than happy to get any attention they can.
Ahhh yes. I am wondering if this was even what they were talking about as Casey only knew 5 minutes before they had to leave and yes, we didn’t see anyone else with Sam.
---
I wonder why he removed the “Disney invited us to dine at…” from his vlog title?

View attachment 2900037
Hmmmm
---
Yup he changed it

View attachment 2900037

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So today’s vlog was last night. He says he is having dinner there at HS. Soooo….once again, I thought he and Casey had dinner together every night?
He is there as a local. I don’t get it, he goes to these parks for years as a local.
He seems to be losing it and drinking and saying he will be drinking around Epcot with friends in tomorrow’s vlog.
8 vlogs when mommy and daddy come in next week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.