Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a decade older than Kyle, and my hetero parents have been married for 48 years…but watching JoJo’s video made me feel like my recently divorced gay dads dragged me to the park for a day where they pretended to get along for the sake of the kids.

Speaking of. Any chance the Magic Dads are in town? They’re Club 33 members and fans of Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s so addicted to filming. Curious to see if Kyle can handle sitting through an entire meal without filming.

Reactions: 9
Speaking of. Any chance the Magic Dads are in town? They’re Club 33 members and fans of Kyle.
Ugh, you may be right. I think they said on their last vlog they were heading to WDW. I really like them and wish they would see the light about Kyle.

Reactions: 6
I’m a decade older than Kyle, and my hetero parents have been married for 48 years…but watching JoJo’s video made me feel like my recently divorced gay dads dragged me to the park for a day where they pretended to get along for the sake of the kids.

I think they are going to be there, as of an update they gave this past week. They were deciding between WDW or Hawaii.

Reactions: 4
Ugh, you may be right. I think they said on their last vlog they were heading to WDW. I really like them and wish they would see the light about Kyle.
I’ve always really loved their stuff, but they’ve started featuring their son too much. I can’t watch vloggers who use their kids for content, it really bothers me. IF they are the ones behind it, that would be even more disappointing.

Does JoJo not know how to use chopsticks either?
Nope. I think he got frustrated trying to use them and just ate it with his hands.
---
View attachment 2895780
Someone is going to be extra insufferable tomorrow. Kylie, you may have gone to Club 33 but you’re still a POS in a loveless relationship who lives in a crackerjack box.
If he did go to Club 33 hopefully he actually ironed his shirt for once.

Did Casey really wear JEANS to Club 33?!? How low class can you get?!
Wow. She dresses better for work. I haven't gotten a chance to start watching it but did click on it to see. WOW.

For gentlemen, collared shirts and slacks are appropriate, and for ladies an informal dress or pants with a blouse are appropriate.

I'm honestly really surprised they let her inside with jeans. The standards must be far lower at WDW compared to Disneyland.

Reactions: 5
That’s what they wore to Club 33?! Yikes. If I was a member and saw that clown walk in I would demand a refund.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I made it 10 minutes and I just can't anymore.

The shot of C aSey scrunching down on the balcony next to the dwarf to make him look taller was the stopping point.

When he has content where he is restricted from video it really becomes apparent what a lazy moron he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.