Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny Jojo mentions going to Japan so much for something that did absolutely nothing for his channel.

I remember him disrespecting the culture and eating sushi with his hands. Even Jete looked annoyed with him. He’s just as low class as Paylow.
Does JoJo not know how to use chopsticks either?

Reactions: 6
Kyle Pallo #75: Kyle, do you like apples? Well we got a wiki, how do you like dem apples?

IMG_2208.png

Someone is going to be extra insufferable tomorrow. Kylie, you may have gone to Club 33 but you’re still a POS in a loveless relationship who lives in a crackerjack box.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh man, he's going to be extra extra insufferable.

I wonder which stan invited him?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No wonder his sock puppet has been silent today. Oar boy is living it up at Club 33.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He can't film in there.
Probably filmed the outside and then him leaving. Rest of the vlog will be him flexing on the hatters & bragging.

I wonder if he wore his Club 33 hat? I hope he dusted off the mommy-bought big boy shoes.

Reactions: 7
Late to the game commenting on the Conrad vlog. Just watched it after coming home from WDW and guess who I saw in Epcot from afar? That’s right, oar boy.

Anyway, he really fumbled the bag with this Conrad brand deal. He did a terrible job showcasing anything interesting. He hardly showed the pool/lagoon situation, glazed over the outdoor spa area, and honestly who the heck knows what else this hotel offers because you wouldn’t know by just watching his Vlog. I sincerely doubt anyone who watched it is racing to book a stay. At least Casey was with him who offered a few interesting tidbits of information and expressed gratitude.

I can’t imagine Hilton was pleased with the product they paid for.

Reactions: 11
Late to the game commenting on the Conrad vlog. Just watched it after coming home from WDW and guess who I saw in Epcot from afar? That’s right, oar boy.

Anyway, he really fumbled the bag with this Conrad brand deal. He did a terrible job showcasing anything interesting. He hardly showed the pool/lagoon situation, glazed over the outdoor spa area, and honestly who the heck knows what else this hotel offers because you wouldn’t know by just watching his Vlog. I sincerely doubt anyone who watched it is racing to book a stay. At least Casey was with him who offered a few interesting tidbits of information and expressed gratitude.

I can’t imagine Hilton was pleased with the product they paid for.
He did a SPECTACULAR job covering the drinks!

• Haha
I won't be surprised if he tries to say that Disney invited him. He's going to be SO SMUG 😂

He's been bayyging to get into Club 33 for years and he even tried to pretend he was having drinks at Club 33 on his sock puppet.

Reactions: 8
I won't be surprised if he tries to say that Disney invited him. He's going to be SO SMUG 😂

He's been bayyging to get into Club 33 for years and he even tried to pretend he was having drinks at Club 33 on his sock puppet.
Something to know. Disney does not invite guests

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, today instead of watching Kyle or Jo Jo's videos, I decided to take a walk down memory lane and watch a few of the Stacey " Must Do " Disney World videos. I always loved them when I stayed at Disney World resorts.

• Heart
Something to know. Disney does not invite guests
I feel bad for your neighbors. Having the stench of Pallo around that place now must leave a damper. Idk if there's limits on how many times a guest can go, now that he's found someone foolish enough to let him be their guest, but I do know they're responsible for him.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
I just checked out the Wiki to see how it’s coming along and I almost pissed my pants at “Kylecabulary”… mostly because I was imagining him trying to say that word LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel bad for your neighbors. Having the stench of Pallo around that place now must leave a damper. Idk if there's limits on how many times a guest can go, now that he's found someone foolish enough to let him be their guest, but I do know they're responsible for him.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I almost feel, well, slightly responsible for this. :LOL: Grifty's obviously seen that I said I would ask my parents' old friends, longtime members of Club 33 who live in Anaheim, to invite JoJo to Club 33 in Aug. if he were at D23. MiniMan must have been in an absolute panic that JoHo would make it before he grifted an invite and cried, begged and pleaded his way in?
Makes me 'almost' wish I'd have gotten them to take JoJo last week when they were in Orlando and before they came to visit my folks.
OK .. OK... I know.
proverbs-rayya.gif
😂 ___ and my Dad was not happy with my plan in the first place.👈 And I had tabled it. So there! :cool:

I did see that Molly said she'd been an invitee a number of time to different Club 33s locations. My parents have been a number of times and their friends wanted to sponsor them but they decided it wasn't worth the expense since they just didn't go down to Anaheim or the parks in general that often. And they are not the longtime Disney fanatics their good friends are.

---
Is there a dress code?

I'll be shocked if he didn't try to film something.
It's not R360 or The Yellowstone Club or The Monaco Yacht Club. Far too much is made of it. Hell, Walt Disney died before the opening of Disney World. He didn't even get to attend. 😬
And btw there are four Club 33 Lounges at WDW and they are 'hidden in plain sight.'
Captain's Quarters at the Magic Kingdom
Spotlight Lounge at Hollywood Studios
Constellation Club at EPCOT
Harambe House at Animal Kingdom

Funny story. Dad's old friend told us about Club33 member and Disney fanatic actress Rebel Wilson posting pics she had taken in the bathroom at Club 33 at Disneyland. She got a 30 day suspension. 😂
And dress can be very casual to quite formal depending on the circumstances and the event.
In general very loose and, I was told😂, absolutely NO flipflops! (I agree with this.....everywhere.)
Shhhhh..... secreted photo of Disneyland diners at the club! (*Not my parents' friends btw)
club+33+table.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh! Much more relaxed dress at Disney World than Disneyland.... brutal sun and humidity and all! And I don't think Disney World offers formal dining. But I'm not sure.

I almost feel, well, slightly responsible for this. :LOL: Grifty's obviously seen that I said I would ask my parents' old friends, longtime members of Club 33 who live in Anaheim, to invite JoJo to Club 33 in Aug. if he were at D23. MiniMan must have been in an absolute panic that JoHo would make it before he grifted an invite and cried, begged and pleaded his way in?
Makes me 'almost' wish I'd have gotten them to take JoJo last week when they were in Orlando and before they came to visit my folks.
OK .. OK... I know.
View attachment 2895849😂 ___ and my Dad was not happy with my plan in the first place.👈 And I had tabled it. So there! :cool:

I did see that Molly said she'd been an invitee a number of time to different Club 33s locations. My parents have been a number of times and their friends wanted to sponsor them but they decided it wasn't worth the expense since they just didn't go down to Anaheim or the parks in general that often. And they are not the longtime Disney fanatics their good friends are.

---

It's not R360 or The Yellowstone Club or The Monaco Yacht Club. Far too much is made of it. Hell, Walt Disney died before the opening of Disney World. He didn't even get to attend. 😬
And btw there are four Club 33 Lounges at WDW and they are 'hidden in plain sight.'
Captain's Quarters at the Magic Kingdom
Spotlight Lounge at Hollywood Studios
Constellation Club at EPCOT
Harambe House at Animal Kingdom

Funny story. Dad's old friend told us about Club33 member and Disney fanatic actress Rebel Wilson posting pics she had taken in the bathroom at Club 33 at Disneyland. She got a 30 day suspension. 😂
And dress can be very casual to quite formal depending on the circumstances and the event.
In general very loose and, I was told😂, absolutely NO flipflops! (I agree with this.....everywhere.)
Shhhhh..... secreted photo of Disneyland diners at the club! (*Not my parents' friends btw)
View attachment 2895895
bottom left girl looks like C aSey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.