Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it's getting even worse. Soon it'll be at a damn near 90 degree angle.
I see he's utilizing all the feedback and complaints from his stans about holding the camera at a sharp angle. He takes his career very seriously.
StOp WaTcHiNg iF yOu DoN’t LiKe iT

Thank you, Alexa, for being SO HELPFUL to your brother. If there’s one way to boost views, it’s by…not watching?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's be realistic here. While his views for this 'A Con on the Seas' series of horrid, tedious vids are up some, they are not a "view bonanza" by any stretch at all. 45K views in 5 days? My god, a few years ago he got that with one of those tedious grass & concrete updates at DW in 24hrs.
And the others are lackluster and have tapered off as these cauldrons of schlock have been paraded out.
AND he owes what bump there is, in addition to the interest in general to the Icon cruise, in no small part to the additon of 'The Viewless Mole Rat & His Smoking Hot Girlfriend'! 😂 Those two gave some life to this Pallo boring cesspool at sea with "The Mini Man Moron & Dead Man's Chest Casey" . JoJo and Krista made at least some of it watchable and provided him some cover. Otherwise, he'd have nothing but his usual meandering, word salads, his pig-at-the-trough eating, and misinformation___ and from what I've seen here, there was still a LOT of that.
icon.jpg

JoJo is the one who really scored here. He used Pallo like a $3 bleep, and obviously managed to peel off a lot of views from his frenemy. His paltry views doubled and tripled. He was smart to ignore Pallo's insults online (I'm sure he's heard worse from the ret@r ded midget when he was at the Bro Pig Sty) and with the interest in the Icon cruise high, he got a LOT more views with the 'BFF' act. It was totally in his best interest to do so.
jojoviews.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey everybody the creator of the Kyle TikTok page really wants you to know that they’re NOT KYLE 😂 but check out these captions. I’m dying 😂😂😂🤣🤡
IMG_7971.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
IMG_7974.jpeg
IMG_7975.jpeg
IMG_7976.jpeg
IMG_7977.jpeg
IMG_7978.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dwarfy could tell us that you push the floor button twice if there are 2 passengers, but being the expert travel vlogger he is, he most likely doesn’t know that.
View attachment 2739669
---
Schooner Bar, most people would pronounce Skooner, (the little moron pronounces it Shhh-ooo-ner), and of course Boleros Bar the idiot pronounced “Balerios”. There’s 2 for 2.
View attachment 2739681
And Lou's. Both him and Jojo called it Louie's a few times.

Reactions: 6
Not Casey calling out Kyle for lying/exaggerating in today’s vlog! 😂 Kyle responded the same way when he responded to someone on the live stream that told him he was using daddy’s money for the cruise. 😂😂😂 “You’re funny.” 😂🤣🤡 BTW I’m almost certain that the purse that he was talking about was $8500 not $85,000 based on JoJo‘s vlog where they saw a Chanel purse that was almost 10k. That’s probably why Casey seemed confused in this video about the price.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not Casey calling out Kyle for lying/exaggerating in today’s vlog! 😂 Kyle responded the same way that he responded to someone on the live stream that told him he was using daddy’s money for the cruise. 😂😂😂 “You’re funny.” 😂🤣🤡 BTW I’m almost certain that the purse that he was talking about was $8500 not $85,000 based on JoJo‘s vlog where they saw a Chanel purse that was almost 10k. That’s probably why Casey seemed confused in this video about the price.
View attachment 2739948

There is NO way they had an $85,000 bag in that store. The $8,500 was probably still behind glass. He just doesn't even care though if he gets any facts right and just moves on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is NO way they had an $85,000 bag in that store. The $8,500 was probably still behind glass. He just doesn't even care though if he gets any facts right and just moves on.
Exactly! They never really said the price of the purse in Jojo‘s Vlog, but I remember them saying that it was almost 10k aka probably $8500 and not $85k 😂

Reactions: 8
I think Dwarfy was trying to say "eighty-five-hundred" but he's too much of an idiot so instead said "eighty-five-thousand"

He should have stuck with saying it was "8 point 5"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Dwarfy was trying to say "eighty-five-hundred" but he's too much of an idiot so instead said "eight-five-thousand"

He should have stuck with saying "it was 8 point 5"
Well, that gauntlet was pretty expensive.
IMG_0011.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
interesting, it shows that kyle replied but doesn't show his reply.

1707242996861.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s right! His 🤡 ass family is his “team” that’s in charge of taking care of his haters! 😂😂😂
At 30 years of age, he's the only, the ONLY, vlogger who has and needs his whole family to look after him not only financially but trail after him online like he's some ret@ rded child. Oh wait! He is! 😂

It truly is cringe worthy and makes the flesh crawl. They obviously not only fear he'll fail, which he would do quickly without their unending enabling, oversight, and emotional &financial support, but that he'd be back on them in Suckville as an unending burden in a place he's despised by all who know what a sleaze and greasy disgusting person he is. He has NO real friends, and outside his family, few can tolerate him for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.