Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So now that the move and cruise videos are done and he has squeezed every last view out of them, does oar boy make his return to running to try and gain some new views and subs? The Princess 5k is in 2 weeks....

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 7.20.34 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

tnutz

you're right about zero chemistry. they act way more like brother and sister or like bros than he does with Lora and Alexa.

I'm also more confident that she knew who he was before they met in person. She was already following and liking his stuff on instagram.

He's totally smitten by her cousin.
There is NO chemistry between Tater and C asey. Glad I am not alone in that regard.

JoJo and Smoke Show have a lot of chemistry. They certainly seem to have more fun than oar twenty something 80 year olds.

• Haha

grundel

Chatty Member
I hope everyone but Spud-ylitis gets the UO gift package because of how butthurt he’ll be 😂 but it would also be funny if he did get one after constantly talking shit on UO and then see how quickly he jumps back on UO’s dick😂

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
If someone invited me to visit their cabana which costs $3,000 a day I’d be the last one in line for food.

But, look who’s first:

IMG_0040.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Mom cleaned the house, Casey came over and cleaned the washing machine & dryer, DADx3 had to fix stuff.

Did Tater do anything beside hold the camera? I couldn't watch the whole vlog.

• Sick
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey is talking while he's admiring himself in the camera. He's squinting his eyes and puckering his lips. Then she asks him a question and he ignores it because he's so focused on himself.

006438.png

Dude is so in love with himself :ROFLMAO: What did he call himself last night... a "based stud"? 😂
006439.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Whomever said that JoJo was basically saving Kyle on the Icon trip was 100% correct.

If it wasn't for JoJo injecting energy into Pallo's vlogs he would have nothing. JoJo should be tired carrying Pallo by now.

But even Susan said that Kyle sucks the energy out of people. How true.
I agree. That’s why he’s being so fake and so buddy buddy with him because even in his comments people have said that they enjoy Jojo and Krista and the vlogs and they wish they would do more videos together. Jojo has benefited too from the views he’s getting from Kylie’s loyal stans.

AKW24

VIP Member
He needs help unpacking, needs help buying furniture, Mom needs to clean the house for him because the cleaners didn't do a good job, DADx3 needs to fix everything up, and then he's going to need DADx3 for holiday decorations, and make sure mom flies down monthly to do a deep clean 🥴
sounds more and more like the parents actually own the house. he's just squatting there but it's their investment so they are ensuring he doesn't destroy the place vaporizing their retirement funds

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Kyle (and Casey as he has dragged her into this too) do the very bare minimum. I think because naturally they are boring people. They are lazy, slobs and figure people will watch so he will make money to pay the bills. I wonder how the house is going to look when every time they stay places they can't pick up after themselves after only a day.
Don’t worry! Even though Kyle said he just doesn’t think about cleaning, he reassured us that Casey cleans. So he will have a free live-in maid! KP has thought of everything. Trust. ✌

• Sad
  • Angry

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Thank you!!! It was absolutely ridiculous.

I have been watching Jojo and Parodeejay and what a difference. It is like day and night from Kyle. It is all about HIM in his vlogs. It is about the ship and things they are doing on other vlogs.
I don’t know if you watch Ben and David, but they published an incredible ship tour a couple days ago. I want to sail on Icon after watching it!

Anyone else want to see a cruise with KP, YITS, and the Trackers onboard at once?

Just kidding. The ship would steer itself into an iceberg. Even if it was a Caribbean cruise.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'll be at the parks Sunday - Thursday this week. I've ran into tater on my last two trips. First time he was staying in the hotel room next to mine during Hurricane Ian. Second time I ran into him with JoJo and Jete at Universal. Will I see him again? Will I think of low-key insult that will go over his head (not hard since he is so short)? Will I be too mentally and physically exhausted to say something clever? Only time will tell. I'll be sure to report back this week!
If you can't think of anything clever, please call out "Peter" near him and see if he looks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
What a true gem it would have been if someone had filmed Bellowing Midget Pallo screaming at her in public and posted it online. 😤😖
That would have been priceless!

“The saddest words, ‘What might have been.’ “🤨🤔😆
---
You best believe if I ever see him doing anything like that in public that it WILL be recorded and he WILL be exposed. What an absolute ass. I hope Casey wakes up one day and realizes her Prince Charming is really Prince HARMING! He can’t even let her park her car in the garage because he wants to have a gym that he’s never going to use. Kyle likes to say we seethe because we are jealous of him, but he makes me seethe because he’s such a narcissist asshole with a punchable face.
---
Just imagine if Kyle saw this! He would be seething to see that just like his channel's views, his house is going in the same direction. Seems like everything he touches or tries goes to complete shit. Paying $755k for something "assessed" at $589,100 is a great investment for Susan.

View attachment 2750090
It actually says assessed value is $508,100, so that’s even LESS lol

• Heart