Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Kyle looks so comfortable with the monkeys! He must have found some kindred spirits- small, hairy, smelly creatures that constantly scratch themselves and enjoy stuffing long banana shaped items into their mouths! 🐒🍌🥰
IMG_7587.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
The dwarf is stressed, has severe anxiety, and is overwhelmed by that little move a block down the street WITH hired movers AND his parents to help him?

My God... imagine this sissy having to deal with real adult problems on his own.
God help him when his parents are long gone. He better hope Alexa and Casey are still around.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Nobody that lives here wears that stuff. He's going to stick out like a sore thumb if he ever decides to try and socialize downtown.
Socializing downtown b scary.. I still think he won't venture far from the nearest Target or Publix.

Although if he gets a golf cart... I could see him cruising around downtown Celebration in that thing as a flex.

• Haha
  • Angry

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Interesting. The public filing for the previous owner shows up as this: :unsure:
I'll make a note.
I have a feeling the mailing would get there with either place listed.
[ USPS: Celebration is under USPS ZIP code 34747, sometimes known as Kissimmee, Florida. Celebration is under USPS ZIP code 34747, also listed as Kissimmee. This is due to the city being unincorporated, as Celebration is not a subdivision and is still considered an unincorporated town. ]

View attachment 2740177
We have the same thing in the area where I live. Two towns with the same zip code - one town's name supposedly indicating a more prestigious address. You are correct that his mail would get delivered, whether it says Kissimmee or Celebration. In fact, to piss him off, everyone should use "Kissimmee" - since that name is below his "standards!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Once again, Kiley was wrong. He said those beds were $400.

The Hideaway In-Pool Daybed — Sea Day: $350
  • The Hideaway Oceanview Daybed — Sea Day: $300
  • The Hideaway In-Pool Daybed — Port Day: $250
  • The Hideaway Oceanview Daybed — Port Day: $200

• Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Based Peter is such an alpha male you guyses'

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Mon and Dad arguing about a 40$$ Skillet. Shy doesn't Kyliec REMIND them he pays for everything?
Certainly Mini-Man must have told them "don't worry about the price, dinner is on me. I appreciate you flying down and helping me so much with the move."

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What's with his need to constantly tell people he's "doing a lot of things off camera"? I noticed he started doing this a lot recently.

Just from today's dump:

006444.png

006445.png

006446.png

Is this because Tattle says they're boring (like two 80 years olds) and don't do anything? Tattle seems to be always on his mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What will Kylie's next big purchase be?
  • A golf cart
  • A Row-lax
  • A new car (he said he wanted a Porsche so it'd probably be a used Porsche Boxster)
  • A golden retriever
  • Hair plugs

Last edited:
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Is it me or did it seem like kylie was laying it on thick with regards to complimenting Casey’s looks. It couldn’t have anything to do with her looks being discussed here and on X, comparing her to Krista.

kylie gets pizza as an appetizer before the appetizers. He walks into the dining room and complains that he is starving.

At dinner kyle states that he has been “go go go” all day. Never mind that 20 minutes before he stated that he just woke up from a nap.

kylie didn’t shut up for a single second in today’s vlog.
Yep, I totally noticed that! He was trying really hard to sound as if he loves his girl-friend but even C aSey was confused when he tried to compliment her. 😅

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
If he was making that much money, then he would have been able to give Casey $50 to do the zipline thing on the ship. I don't believe for 1 second he makes that much money.
If he were making $30K a month, he'd be over in Golden Oak and not stuck in that grossly overpriced Celebration swampland crackerbox. It will take all his efforts to make the payments and keep up the simple monthly costs of living. Even that will require help from Handmaiden Casey and The Suckville Clowns to keep him afloat while he grifts for more handouts (cruises/staycations/DVC points...etc) online. THIS is his near future and it already beginning to dawn on him as he tries to get Mommy and The Clown to arrange for his move while he films everyone else doing the work.

With a near $400K yearly income, these grifts he lives for would be chump change and negligible expenses. If he brings in half that, I would be very, very surprised. $150K?... still a BIG stretch and I doubt even that.

As I've said before, 2% or less of the entire population of the United States make $300K+ per year and Kyle Pallo ain't one of them. 😂
They don't drive 14 year old cars, carry $500 debit cards controlled by Mommy, grift for trinkets online, and they don't live in 1,900sq ft houses in Celebration Florida.

[National Bureau of Labor Statistics: In 2023, about 90% of employed people made less than $125,000 in total income. About 2% of employed people made $300,000 or more in total income.
Jan 26, 2024]

Last edited:
  • Heart

littlejim1

So my thoughts are all these upcoming crappy move in videos are all pre Icon probably made during the "break" week. Interesting that mommy and daddy are coming for the "move". I know his name is on the deed, but its mommy and daddys house paid for by mommy and daddy...which means they were there during house buying move in week. Rambling but this douche is the biggest moron and waaaayyyyy to dumb to own a house one his own

WDWUO83

VIP Member
He makes his mom clean his house and put EVERYTHING away including carrying all the clothes upstairs. Then makes his dad install soft close cabinets and drawers because that's the ultimate flex for a new house.

I want to feel bad for Sue and The Clown, but I have zero sympathy for them.
They quite literally created that monster. I’d love to hear his brother’s real thoughts about Kyle and their family dynamic! Doesn’t he have another sister, too?

Wonder why Casey’s sis and BIL weren’t around for the move in extravaganza…

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Aw, mother hen Alexa policing the comments section for anything that'll bruise her brother's ego. I remember his mom and sister saying they appreciated feedback in a recent vlog. I guess that was a lie.

He must be doing exceptionally well to be able to just tell his viewers to stop watching all the time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry