Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
They also requested to sit alone in the main dining room and then went to the earlier dinner @ 6:45 like if they’re 80 years old. Oh, and they also showed up to the dance party at the club on the ship 15 minutes before it was over and just watched from above, without even stepping onto the dance floor to say hi to anyone or even pretend to dance.
And you know it's all Kyle, because they have to do only what he wants to do. Casey has no say in anything. I feel bad for her, because I think she could be fun and enjoy herself around anyone else other than Kyle. But he has her on a tight leash.

The showing up 15 minutes before the dance party ended and just watching reminded me of the time someone on Tattle got stuck on a cruise with the dwarf. They said that him and Lora showed up to the night club, filmed themselves pretending to have fun on the dance floor for a few minutes for the vlog, and then went and sat on the side the rest of the time while they heard Kylie bitching about something :ROFLMAO: They said he was dropping F-bombs like crazy (further confirming his 'silly, innocent "Disney kid" shtick' is an act he puts on for his elderly stans).

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I took a look and the coward deleted his reply calling JoJo cringe after someone tagged JoJo and informed him it was Pallo :ROFLMAO: 😱

View attachment 2741939

The deleted tweet:
View attachment 2741942
Lmaoooo what a little pussy ass bitch. It cracks me up how tough he tries to act online and how he claims he’s not Kyle but as soon as someone tells Jojo about the post, he deletes it. Why delete the post when you claim you’re NOT Kyle! Why would it matter if you’re really some random Kyle fan and posted something negative about JoJo? Unless you’re really Kyle himself it shouldn’t matter right? Make it make sense please!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Reading the reviews for the builder of his home is interesting. Tons of complaints on BBB about mold, slab issues, plumbing and electric issues, hot water not working, venting issues, major roof problems, and overall abysmal construction quality.
Not surprising - as oar boy rarely does any research before acquiring his 🔥 assets. A house built by a questionable builder. A car sold by two questionable nice guys. And he’s been so “stressed out” just from a move followed by a week long cruise. Wait until he has to put his patience & big boy 👖 on when the bills and problems from the house start piling up. 😂

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
WTF is he doing with his ice cream cone. That boy makes me question about eating.

And it is so strange to see him try to flirt with Casey. How long has it been? And this is the most they’ve tried to pretend their a couple.
His attempts to "own the hatters" always fall flat. His attempts to flirt are so awkward and even Casey looks uncomfortable.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
006537.png

---
Almost moving day? BS. i think he’s already in CesspooI. I think he still has videos in the bank he’s going to publish. Which if true means that since the begging of the new year he’s had more days off than my entire 2023.
Doesn't make sense. He already admitted to moving during his "break." I don't get why he feels the need to lie all of the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DetroitFartCity

Currently watching his home tour video. He is a fucking idiot. Making his old ass parents do everything for him. He doesn't even know how to work the thermostat. I can't wait for things to start going wrong and little idiot blowing it.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
always bragging about his "team".
bet he doesn't pay mommy-banker and sister-wife for the moderation work they do to "protect" him from the comments.

Grow up kyle. you're a 30 year old pussified child.
Any other 30 year old man would be mortified to say they need to have mommy, daddy, and sister-wife protect them from "mean comments" online.

The fact that Kyle thinks it's some kind of flex speaks volumes about his emotional maturity and inability to function as an adult.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
We should be getting a tour of the house soon. Then Tattle will return from the dead. All the amazing decorations he’s been saving for years should fill up that home in no time. Should be fascinating to see all the gifts he was sent finally on display.
He always said he was waiting until he gets a house to proudly display all of his gifts grifts. There's no chance that he'll keep it piled up in boxes in the garage, right?
---
I think the Packer's BB-8 would look so 🔥 out on the front porch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This is exactly what should have happened when he filmed the grandma doing a face plant on the pavement. He filmed it and scurried away without lifting a finger to help.

if you haven’t noticed, I gotta tell you, this is one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen.

I honestly don’t know why this was not the end of his vlogging’career’
Blame all his dullard, crazed stans who NEVER hold this guy accountable for anything. The dwarf would be stocking shelves back in Saukville if it wasn't for his fawning stans who constantly stroke his ego, tell him how amazing he is, and say he can do no wrong.

• Sick
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He makes his mom clean his house and put EVERYTHING away including carrying all the clothes upstairs. Then makes his dad install soft close cabinets and drawers because that's the ultimate flex for a new house.

I want to feel bad for Sue and The Clown, but I have zero sympathy for them. The man-child is going to be manic and in crisis mode for every little thing in this house and relying on mommy and daddy for everything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Yunque01

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone noticed but his last time in the apt he was speaking and heard something and said. “Whats that? I just heard something.” He is going to be afraid at night in that new home.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
LOL!! He just said he has a smart thermostat and he doesn’t know how to use it.

He preemptively said he gained 3k subs before the cruise. In reality he gained 1k.

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I find if very sad as his videos are just him walking around all day telling his opinion of things and doing every day things. His cruise vlog is the worst one I have watched and they are both just sooooo boring.
---

That's because the ship IS fun. I have never been on a cruise and complained and walked around and did nothing like these 2 are doing. There is SO much to do and there are so many people that they met that I don't get why they are not doing things with others. Jojo was in the swim up bar with a bunch of people yesterday. Why are they not hanging out with others all the time?
They also requested to sit alone in the main dining room and then went to the earlier dinner @ 6:45 like if they’re 80 years old. Oh, and they also showed up to the dance party at the club on the ship 15 minutes before it was over and just watched from above, without even stepping onto the dance floor to say hi to anyone or even pretend to dance.

• Haha