Kyle Pallo #6 Grifter Extraordinaire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m reaching here but Kyle has said on multiple occasions that he was a lonely kid, had no friends etc. Frankly that makes me give pause as to why. At least in my school everyone, no matter the ‘group’ (theatre kids, art kids, band kids, “jocks”, nerds, etc.) were surrounded by likeminded people (and often groups mixed). So that makes me wonder what type of behavior he was exhibiting to make others so repelled by him. We’ve seen in his home movies that he was definitely a goober for sure. I think that he put WAY too much emphasis on what people thought of him and/or trying to be liked, that he never developed his own sense of self. Then as he hit puberty, he started to be able to get by on his outward appearance, continuing to fail at working on himself and/or learning how to build meaningful relationships. This is what we painfully see on display now day in and day out. The shell of someone pretending to be something they’re not and covering up his hollowness with thinly veiled attempts at trying to appear more confident and successful than be really is. He mimics other vloggers in an attempt to fit in, which feels awkward given his personal lack of knowledge about the Parks or other local attractions. Masked by consuming large amounts of alcohol, I think we’re going to see Kyle’s crumble within the next 1-2 years
Ooooh! I feel like this is spot on. seems like as a young kid he was obnoxious LOL so it was probably hard for him to make friends, or its how he kept people from getting too close... then as a teen until maybe 18 months ago he could get by on his looks. Now those are starting to fade (although i do still think hes a good looking guy, hes just not "Mr. DCP"/ Galaxy Wall Kyle anymore LOL ) so hes finally forced to "look inside" and kind of confront the people bowled over in the past. This will be interesting....

Reactions: 4
so hes finally forced to "look inside" and kind of confront the people bowled over in the past. This will be interesting....
I wondered if those situations from last year include the Covid tit-show.
Perhaps being an emotionally manipulative lying bastard is playing on his conscience.
Or perhaps he just regrets his bullshit being exposed despite his best efforts to cover it up.
Not enough to admit he caused those situations and do anything to redeem himself, however.
Haters gonna hate, whatever, they're just jealous, rejected crushes, etc.

Reactions: 2
Arrogance. Not sure if everyone caught this one from his Q&A Friday. How can a self employed person not use [pauses]…too cool for school. This explains so much. 😂

Another example of Kyle knows best. No need to even try to teach him anything. View attachment 1308710
Jeez'.... He's a legend in his own mind, and the lack of self awareness is stunning. Where did he attend college? It was surely one of those online diploma mills where you get the sheepskin for a few hundred and 1K gets you a PhD.
Perhaps he got it from the (S)outh (P)amona (A)cademy of (M)arketing or he was one of the last summa cum laude grads of Trump University ?

Wherever it was, English was obviously not prioritized.

What's that phrase they use in the South? __ Oh...yes...Kyle ___

Attachments

Where did he attend college?
He went to uni of Milwaukee I believe, his degree was marketing related I think, or some sort of degree that is fairly useless and very few can make it work. His mental health vids have been fairly generic. Feels like I’ve heard every other youtuber say the exact same thing over the years he was saying.
How many of you guys actually watch every video daily still? I’ve started skipping through them not watching unless he’s with someone or travels, the 15 min + vids of him solo are not my thing anymore at this point.

Reactions: 1
Jeez'.... He's a legend in his own mind, and the lack of self awareness is stunning. Where did he attend college? It was surely one of those online diploma mills where you get the sheepskin for a few hundred and 1K gets you a PhD.
Perhaps he got it from the (S)outh (P)amona (A)cademy of (M)arketing or he was one of the last summa cum laude grads of Trump University ?

Wherever it was, English was obviously not prioritized.

What's that phrase they use in the South? __ Oh...yes...Kyle ___
He went to University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. Easy school to get into.

He went to uni of Milwaukee I believe, his degree was marketing related I think, or some sort of degree that is fairly useless and very few can make it work. His mental health vids have been fairly generic. Feels like I’ve heard every other youtuber say the exact same thing over the years he was saying.
How many of you guys actually watch every video daily still? I’ve started skipping through them not watching unless he’s with someone or travels, the 15 min + vids of him solo are not my thing anymore at this point.
I watched the unboxing where he chucked Brian Stevens' beautiful print on the floor, the Star Cruiser, which I admit I enjoyed, the GOTG ride in which his I love my life! shouts made me cringe, the stay at home one two days ago with the sound off, the appalling Mental Health one. Nothing else for months. It's far more entertaining reading the comments on here than in his zombie graveyard of adoring morons and salacious creeps.
I tried to watch today's but after the first two minutes of pavement and word salad I gave up.
Welcome back, by the way. It's been a hot minute since you were here.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just caught up on Kyle’s daily doze and during his rambling he mentioned that he has a rotator cuff injury from baseball. I call bunk! While it’s not an uncommon injury (especially for Pitchers) that takes a significant amount of time and use to achieve. I 100% DO NOT believe he played any sport long enough to even earn a participation trophy let alone a notable injury. Further to that point, IF he did play baseball or any sport how in the hell didn’t he have friends?… the math isn’t mathing my guy

So, basically Kyle is struggling with adulting.

Sorry if I'm not super empathetic, but I truly get tired of people making excuses. He's made a choice to live this life, and yeah, work is hard. Relationships are hard. Life is hard.

I'm not saying he is wrong for discussing it, but I feel it's not entirely fair to classify this as mental health issues. And yeah, I don't know what he's going through, so it's probably unfair of me to judge. And, I'm also not sitting in a place right now to make a fair assessment due to all of the things and pressures in my life. But, since this is tattle.life - I going to do that anyway.

This is going to sound really bitter, but he's a freakin' YT content creator. He has a college education and a great family that supports him and he's over there whining about the pressures of creating that content and probably some girl that broke up with him. Meanwhile and elsewhere, 4th graders and their teachers are getting killed just going to school, Russia is exterminating innocent people in Ukraine, and we are all paying double at the gas pump. Boo freakin' hoo.

Grow up Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! Kyle is doing so much better! The massage worked wonders. I’m just a few minutes into today‘s Doze, but I hope he gets to go on Mickey & Minnie’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just caught up on Kyle’s daily doze and during his rambling he mentioned that he has a rotator cuff injury from baseball. I call bunk! While it’s not an uncommon injury (especially for Pitchers) that takes a significant amount of time and use to achieve. I 100% DO NOT believe he played any sport long enough to even earn a participation trophy let alone a notable injury. Further to that point, IF he did play baseball or any sport how in the hell didn’t he have friends?… the math isn’t mathing my guy
You beat me to it. Lol. I agree 100%. No way does he have a sports injury and he would’ve had some level of friendships in high school if he played all those sports he says he played.
Funny, it has the same story as his illness. We didn’t know what it was. We couldn’t find out what it was. If you have a Doctor Who cannot diagnose a rotator cuff injury, where are you going?

Reactions: 5
He also said he diagnosed that himself. No doctor gave him that diagnosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just caught up on Kyle’s daily doze and during his rambling he mentioned that he has a rotator cuff injury from baseball. I call bunk! While it’s not an uncommon injury (especially for Pitchers) ...

Several have said they think Kyle's a catcher. Be wrong not to speculate. Maybe he's versitile? Or buysexual'__ buy him something and he'll get sexual.

Picturing Kyle on the pitcher's mound:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
10:50 in today's vlog.
Kyle openly wishing someone was with him at Toy Story Mania for the sole purpose of them filming him play the game.
So...what? Your friends aren't allowed to enjoy their ride time after waiting in the same line you did?

Here's a bright idea - don't film it and actually enjoy the attraction. You waited in line. We believe you went on it! This only shows it's a job to him and he doesn't care. If people really never have seen the attraction, they can YouTube a walk-through of it.

Reactions: 7
In today's video (1:59), "cattle of herd". (It's "herd of cattle.") Really? This guy is a total idiot! Even if he didn't catch the error when filming, you'd think he'd catch it in editing. (Plus, don't most people say "crowds." "Herd" is such a weird word choice!)

Plus, I'm so tired of his inconsequential updates about every little thing that's getting repaired or refurbished. Who does he think he's helping? No one is saying, "Honey, we better cancel our trip! Kyle says they're refurbishing a walkway." Plus, I despise the way he encounters any new refurbishment or repair, "I had no idea! I had no idea!" -- as though Disney should be giving him daily updates. All of his updates are uninformed and too specific to his experience that day. Why would any watch for park updates? He's totally useless!

Plus, his Memorial Day statement at the end was so insincere -- strictly for show. He doesn't care at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of his updates are uninformed and too specific to his experience that day. Why would any watch for park updates? He's totally useless!
Plus, his Memorial Day statement at the end was so insincere -- strictly for show. He doesn't care at all.
If I were him I'd check the Disney news sites every morning before hitting the parks. Then I might have something relevant to say.
I'd also release my videos in the early evening when people are home from work and I could sit at my desk and engage with their comments respectfully.
But nope, rush to rope drop, word salad, sit down in the park for ten minutes to rattle off a handful of likes on today's release, then back to random crap, home, edit, upload, spout some stream of unconsciousness on Patreon and then back to bed for some well-earned reality TV.

(Not that I care that much but I'm in London right now and the jubilee stuff is unbearable.)

Reactions: 3
In today's video (1:59), "cattle of herd". (It's "herd of cattle.") Really? This guy is a total idiot! Even if he didn't catch the error when filming, you'd think he'd catch it in editing. (Plus, don't most people say "crowds." "Herd" is such a weird word choice!)
It is an improvement from "Crowdeder" though. Baby steps.

• Haha
I think his injury is related to the toilet roll on his nightstand.
Joking aside, he has ankylosing spondylitis, which can cause arthritic joint pain.
I don't understand why he hasn't considered it as the likely cause. I hope it's not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.