Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
You know, I just left the hospital after a three-week stay, the highlight being emergency surgery after my colon ruptured and had to be removed. I'm learning how to adjust to my new (temporary) situation and get my strength back after losing a huge amount of muscle. Oh, and get back to work, because I don't like being on leave.

All of this is to say, I have even less tolerance for Kyle's bullshit than normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
If he was close to them, he would have offered to bring his niece and nephew to the water and theme parks instead of his female tag alongs. That is something a considerate uncle would do with family.
This further shows he hasn’t quite grown up yet. Instead he just uses his family for added footage in his latest video.
I think his brother doesn't want Kyle using his kids as props.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
So nobody else has to waste their view on his video, a quick summary:
  • Kyle is ok, he wasn't burnt out but just needed a break because of life
  • Thumbs up the video because Kyle is ok
  • On his break he went to Disney Springs, the movies, Disney Springs, the beach, Disney Springs, The Polynesian, Disney Springs and church
  • Kyle really loves vlogging
  • Thumbs up the video because Kyle loves what he does
  • Kyle was sad because his good friend Taylor left
  • Kyle is also sad because of what his Dad is going through medically but will not share more information in respect to his Dad's privacy
  • Kyle is also sad because of the break up he went through with his relationship and how much he worries about what his viewers will think about his relationships but he really wants to find someone now that he loves himself
  • Thumbs up the video because Kyle is vulnerable
  • Kyle is excited for a lot of things coming up for the vlog
  • Thumbs up the video because the next few vlogs are going to be great

So in summary he just wanted to take a relaxing vacation and was also able to get a lot of sympathy and probably a lot of PO Box gifts because he's still pretending that he has major mental health issues. What a great personality to represent your brand, you know how to pick them Disney! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

bramx

Surprised it took me this long to be honest. He got mad that I called him out for his content just being Disney’s content. I’ll say it again here, Disney is the only reason anyone watches you. It’s a crutch. It’s an excuse. No one would give an F if you lived in Ohio and blogged there. Go get a real job and stop relying on pathetic handouts.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

crazyshelllady

Honestly, I’m kinda tired of “mental health” being the new trendy catch phrase....and this is coming from someone who suffers from OCD and occasional anxiety. I feel like Kyle is using the whole “mental health” title as trendy word of the week click bait and it’s disgusting especially in light of recent events stemming from people with serious mental issues. Also, it seems like he’s copying Emily who has posted many videos about her “mental health”. I do believe he may be slightly down about his friend leaving and his parents leaving, but there’s a difference between normal feelings and mental imbalances, etc. Maybe if he really cared about Taylor (or anybody besides himself), he wouldn’t seem so eager to post the click bait titles for a week that she’s leaving from a 2 week trip. Kyle is an idiot. He acted surprised that the YOLO hotel/motel wasn’t a great experience. Then him and Taylor acted surprised that the $100 per night hotel (in this economy) was a dump. As a friend, he could have driven by it before she ever came. It seems weird that she would skimp so much on a place to stay, but then spend $$ on food, etc. The fact that one day he was picking her up from that dump and the next they paid $500 for 1 night at Wilderness Lodge for a room with one bed made no sense! I wonder what Emily thought about the room with one bed? If he was dating Emily, it was incredibly rude to act like she didn’t exist once Taylor arrived. Taylor and Alexa make the videos more interesting....even if Alexa walks like a 6 ft tall slumped over man and Taylor’s accent got old after 2 weeks. I think Alexa got all the brains. It was incredibly ungrateful to whomever donated the expensive suite for him and Taylor to keep complaining about “free stuff.” You got a whole freaking suite for free...what more do you want? It honestly boggles my mind that these people can’t find better ways to donate their $ or dvc points. My best friend’s son was a make a wish child...the one and only time he has been to Disney. I just can’t conceive of donating money to YouTubers as long as there is one starving child in this world, etc. Did Kyle really say he doesn’t bring a tooth brush when he travels...he just relies on the “dental kits”?! Emily graduated college and spent the pitiful night by herself in a hotel. These people seem to live pitiful lonely lives wherein the highlight of the day is getting a great picture of yourself smiling at yourself in a mirror. Only idiots like Kyle “rope drop” Disney to go first thing and stand in line for overrated Starbucks coffee because they are too lazy to make coffee at home...and why should they when there are idiots who can’t wait to send Kyle Starbucks gift cards? What is up with the white hoodie? Everyone with half a brain knew Kyle’s big surprise was going to be a “VIP to-oor”. The surprise was that his sugar mama paid for it...which seemed a bit awkward for his Dad....or something because his goofy ass dad was rude to the tour guide a few times like when she tried to hand him a water. How can anyone work at Disney for any amount of time and be as clueless as Kyle? My friends and I rode 12 rides and watched the fireworks in 1 day across 3 parks this March during Florida Spring Break by utilizing Genie+ & Individual Lightening Lanes...and we didn’t arrive at AK until 11 am. Not that impressed with his VIP tour ride count. Before fastpasses, my daughter and I used to do all major rides in all 4 parks in one day back when October used to be slow season. If you noticed, Taylor said the VIP day was the first time she had watched the new firework show at MK. That means selfish Kyle never stayed past the 2 hrs it takes to make his tired videos. I used to love going to Disney, but the more I have been on the same old rides some of them loose their sense of surprise/thrill. I honestly can believe that it would get old and be taxing...almost exhausting to go to Disney every day and pretend like you are beyond excited and having the time of your life. That being said, I still don’t feel sorry for these YouTubers who complain about how hard their job is and “I’m doing this for y’all”, etc. 🙄
How bout come up with some new travel/activity ideas? There are so many beautiful and interesting places just within a few hours of Orlando. Kyle needs a reality check. Also, he doesn’t want to spend $ to buy a dependable car, but he will buy $170 drinks and unnecessarily stays hotel rooms around the corner from where he lives, etc.? It doesn’t add up. Also, all the talk about buying a house and getting a dog seems like he’s copying another dunce, Dev. JoJo may also be annoying, etc., but at least he actually seems to have fun on cruises, with friends, etc. Admittedly, I thought it would be cute if Kyle and Emily got together, but they are both boring, seem to have no chemistry, and like to look at themselves more than anyone else. Emily seems about as immature as Kyle is dumb. She’s 21 years old and dresses like princess polly pocket. She’s a pretty girl, but she’s very spoiled and immature.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

seanrt

His views are up but his subscriber growth is tragic. Either people aren't hitting that red button any more or they are but a ton are also un-subbing.

The thing is he claims to study the algorithm but he clearly doesn't know the simplest things like including relevant words in the title, or that he'd get a significant boost by replying to his comments. He thinks that getting lots of comments (almost all of which he ignores) is enough. It isn't. And it's both bad in terms of algorithm and bad for viewer retention.

He's too lazy and too arrogant. And I think you're right. He has peaked, the same old won't get him much further, and he has alienated a lot of people who might have pulled him a few more steps up the ladder during his funk.
This Tattle thread has been growing faster than his subscriber base.

• Haha
Kyle riding Toy Story Mania alone in today’s video: “I wish I had someone here…”
Me: “Aw he misses his family and Taylor.”
Kyle: “…to film me playing.”
Further evidence other people are just human tripods to him!

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Keep it on tattle
672-C5788-CD47-46-C7-AEB2-1-AE5-F6-EF7010.jpg

I couldn’t let that one go. Dude is clueless.

B616-DAC6-5-B71-40-E6-AD23-84-FA61-E9-D8-C0.jpg

If I’m going to be blocked, might as well get everything out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ScoJo15

Working on templates for a Kyle Pallo blog... probably need to add a cruise ship one....

Orlando:
Parking Lot Shot
Complain about car
Incorrectly anticipate crowd levels
Incorrectly state that it's been a "hot minute" since he's been to the park
Shot scanning in to park
Annoying camera on something filming him walking up to it
Tease some special announcement which no one cares about
Find a ride with no wait and say "it's a walk on"
Tease announcement again while complaining about mental health
Eat but show annoying footage following his food to the location he eats it
Give inaccurate facts about Disney
Reveal announcement which is a total let down to all
Find drink and say "it's a chugger" because he's a wuss and can't handle alcohol
Tease tomorrow vlog as something he has been wanting to discuss
That's it for your daily dose

Non-Orlando:
Morning wake up shot without shirt
State how it's boring compared to being at Disney
Get breakfast and compare to Disney
Visit attraction and compare everything to Disney
Eat but order something plain and compare it to Disney
Visit another attraction which is closed because he didn't plan, but wouldn't happen at Disney
Complain because he's bored and wouldn't be in Disney
Grab dinner and compare shrimp to cruise ship shrimp
Ask to comment down below if he should go on another cruise
Then compare all other items to things found at inferior Disney restaurants
Film near bed at end of day looking exhausted and complaining

• Haha

seanrt

10 minutes in and I’m already fuming.

He spent the week living as normal people, just did not film or post anything. This f*%#*n ass doesn’t know what a mental illness struggle is. I have days so bad I can’t leave my home. Going to an Escape Room or be around crowds in Disney Springs would be a blessing. Can I say I hate him now?

Last edited:
Maybe in the two months since you stated you were in dire need of a car you could have saved up for a down payment on a late model used car you stupid idiot. There are plenty of used Toyota Corolla's in the $18K-$20 price range. No instead let's get a VIP tour for family and friends. Get your priorities in order you immature gritting dipshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

UrsulaStan

Long time lurker, first time poster! I can no longer passively participate after today’s hate watch.

The look his mom gave him as he mentions he has 20/25 (can’t recall which) minutes to make it to his gate.
D3236D00-9D52-4E02-8CD8-0CCFE54FBBD6.png

That’s the look of disappointment that no child ever wants to see on their mother’s face. I can only imagine what she truly thinks and feels off screen. I’m not surprised after Kyle’s nonsense with the tour and his dad going to wait in the car and then milking his dad’s health for superchats.

• Wow
  • Haha

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
So, basically Kyle is struggling with adulting.

Sorry if I'm not super empathetic, but I truly get tired of people making excuses. He's made a choice to live this life, and yeah, work is hard. Relationships are hard. Life is hard.

I'm not saying he is wrong for discussing it, but I feel it's not entirely fair to classify this as mental health issues. And yeah, I don't know what he's going through, so it's probably unfair of me to judge. And, I'm also not sitting in a place right now to make a fair assessment due to all of the things and pressures in my life. But, since this is tattle.life - I going to do that anyway.

This is going to sound really bitter, but he's a freakin' YT content creator. He has a college education and a great family that supports him and he's over there whining about the pressures of creating that content and probably some girl that broke up with him. Meanwhile and elsewhere, 4th graders and their teachers are getting killed just going to school, Russia is exterminating innocent people in Ukraine, and we are all paying double at the gas pump. Boo freakin' hoo.

Grow up Kyle.

• Haha