Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This is a 30-year-old man's Christmas tree? Who's making tons and tons of money? And has a fire portfolio in investments? It looks like something college kids would have in their dorm. And I don't understand why it's in a basket. Maybe he wants to keep it up until Easter. View attachment 2575028
That's possibly one of the saddest looking Christmas trees I've ever seen. Not very fitting for a millionaire YouTube superstar like oar boy KP.

Reactions: 15

onechanz

A Very Merry November Vlogger Christmas starring KP, Paging Mr. Morrow, and JoJo available now:

• Haha
  • Heart

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Maybe from Disney's super-secret-VIP media's web site, cause he's such a baller again. Puh-leeeze.
---

Or she had a wedding and had to do her real job that evening. The damn pesky, inconvenient, annoying, time consuming, irritating, not-enough-vacation-days job of hers spoils everything! :cautious:
It's all Casey's fault though for not quitting her job with a consistent salary, great experience for future opportunities, insurance and benefits so she can be used by Kyle in more of his shitty vlogs every day.

Speaking of which, from his slip up in yesterday's vlog about him and Casey polka dancing in her----our apartment all the time at about 13 minutes in. Does that mean she's actually the one that bought the apartment that they currently live in now? No wonder all of their cruises this year have been cancelled and Kyle's had to hit up his best friend Jeff more for their staycation visits.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The decorations look so bad and sloppy 🤣 the garland is all crooked and uneven and there's strings of lights just hanging down the wall.

004179.png

004178.png

It really is like two middle schoolers trying to play house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
$35 worth of Christmas lights. No kitchen table, coffee table, no chairs.

View attachment 2571184
He really is clueless about the ways of the world. Are there no home improvement stores in central Florida? I mean, his first thought when tries to buy a ladder is Publix, & he purchases his Xmas lights 2' feet at a time at Target? I'm not especially handy, but damn straight I enjoy a good Home Depot run, where he could buy 150' feet of lights for the same price as that little box. Meanwhile, this dipshit acts like the chain doesn't exist

Disneysensation

VIP Member
They all have manager-level roles on the channel, so are able to easily moderate any new comments that come in. And I'm sure they're all watching it like a hawk and will be for the next few weeks. I know hey also read here but I'm not sure if it'll make much difference. 🤷‍♂️
Can you imagine? Having a manager-level role on your 30 year old son’s flailing YouTube channel? Kill me now
It must be so tiring for both Susan and JerBear. After working at the bank, Susan comes home, prepares some dinner and cleans up whatever mess JerBear has made if he was home (imagine an older version of Kyle). If JerBear is called in to work, he comes home sweating profusely after cleaning toilets / mopping floors and / or he returns home literally dressed up as a clown. He then greets Susan with his cringy smile and eats dinner without washing his hands (yes, Kyle must have learned that behavior too). And after this, they each log onto their own computers and start reading and scrubbing comments off Kyle's Youtube channel. What miserable lives!

• Haha
Isn't interesting how much he keeps referencing how expensive the Christmas decorations are?

First, it goes against all the flexing he does about how much me makes. If you're so wealthy, why do you care so much, Kyle?

Second, Disney gouges him on daily basis with overpriced snacks and merchandise. Yet, he says absolutely nothing about it.

I officially can't stand Casey. The way she thanked Kyle for making "her dreams come true." UGH! (Her dream was to wear matching pajamas and decorate with her gay best friend?)

I just don't get her, Kyle or the relationship. I'm guessing there's just lots of cuddling in the bedroom. They are definitely not having an "adult" relationship. ;-)

• Haha

tightroped

VIP Member
Well, to be fair, Dwarfy said he and the Doormouse had time to put the tree up, but they didn’t have time to ‘fluff’ it.
Wouldn’t ‘fluffing’ just be part of putting the tree up?
Oar, is ‘fluffing’ in the same category as ‘making the bed’
Not exactly, lol.
1 (500) 2-the fluffer.png

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
The order in which the people wearing their bathing suits at Typhoon Lagoon who arrived with Kyle gave him a boner (from biggest to smallest): Kevin, Alexa, Bri, then Casey.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's BasedPeterS now and his profile is no longer restricted.

Changed his profile pic and banner too. Still using photos from Stijn L even after he got busted. Moron.

004113.png

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Jeez as bad as Kyle is, the quick cuts to Casey pretending to be excited in today’s video are dry as dirt. Could anyone be more pasty vanilla? Just no flavor whatsoever & fake AF

airbusA330

VIP Member
You know who should have a media lanyard?
NBC. Fox. ABC. CBS.

That is it. Not resortv1 that’s for damn sure.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Recap:

Kyle's neo-Nazi, homophobic "Peter" alter-ego/sock puppet has been busted. Kyle tried to convince everyone that "me Peter, me no KP," but the truth has finally come out. He's using photos of Stijn L., a member of a white supremacist group training in Europe.

View attachment 2563245

There's no question about it, it's Kyle behind a sock puppet account. I broke it down in a few posts but if anyone wants me to do it again, to have information out of curiosity or to send to Disney, just let me know. I analyzed his writing style, vocabulary usage, grammar mistakes, and it's 100% identical to how Kyle writes. And that's on top of having the same interests, being online during the same time (consistently replying to his own tweets within minutes), etc. But let's just say that hypothetically it wasn't Kyle... you still had "Peter" spend over 2 months on Kyle's 'X' feed every single day, almost 1,000 replies, posting an avalanche of racist, sexist, homophobic tirades and not ONCE did Kyle speak out or block him from his main account.

And we have confirmed that "Peter" is @Moose00051. He even admitted it himself. So you also have to consider that account, which has ties to Farida (confirmed to be Alexa). The only ones with the motive to spend this much time and energy defending Kyle by hiding behind sock puppet accounts are Pallo himself and that Clown Posse family of his.
Wasn’t the account linked to Kyle’s email address, also? I feel like I read that in here a few threads back.

SnapChet

VIP Member
What a total con job this looks today. :rolleyes: "Look at US. Behold the wide eyed wonder. We are so enchanted by the Disney magic. Come share it with us. ____ and we WISH we could take you on a cruise on the Disney WISH for Christmas. Show them how much we WISH that Casey. (Casey makes sad puppy dog eyes and whimpers: 'WE sure do WISH that Kyle.') ___ We hope you'll make our dream come true so we can spend your money so you can enjoy us on a WISH cruise. You can donate. Links below. Please comment, tickle that little bell and give generously. It's the season for GIVING! ____XOXOXOXO....Love Kyle and CaseyCastle!"

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
A few weeks ago he said he has a membership at Hand & Stone Massage and has no idea what he's paying. I can't believe he has the gall to say that if he wasn't doing YouTube he would be a stock broker or corporate banker. 🤦‍♂️
Without YouTube he would definitely be a 6 foot tall Important Corporate High Powered Banker , yeah, yeah, and he’d be Swedish, yeah, currently visiting the U.S. to have penis reduction surgery, yeah, yeah.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
How much you want to bet that not a single one of the vintage ornaments from the large collection that a lady sent to kylie when her father died makes it on the tree? Because he used to watch kylie’s videos.
That is just sad. Both for the fact that the lady sent her dead father's vintage ornament collection to a scumbag con-artist like Kyle, but also that he won't bother displaying a single one on that tree (if they had any value I bet he sold them a while back).

• Sad
  • Sick