Kyle Pallo #55 Hosted in His Mind, Roasted By the Truth Online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put that coffee (overpriced 900 calorie basically a milkshake) down! Coffees for closers only.
I don’t understand why Kyle “chugs” his iced coffees / chai. Coffee should be enjoyed and not gulped like some Gatorade thirst quencher. :unsure:

In the time it takes Casey to describe her drink, he gulps down half his drink.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Feeling sad for Shaun C - Hey Buddy - hope you are well :)

View attachment 2576109
Poor sad Sh-yawn Poondragging' .... the pathetic pedant was just another in a LONG line of gullible dimwits & dumbasses who finally had to face reality, give up their ( YUK ) fapping fantasies, and face the fact they'd been duped, they'd been had by that pathetic, lying, racist and homophobic grifting midget.

shame.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why Kyle “chugs” his iced coffees / chai. Coffee should be enjoyed and not gulped like some Gatorade thirst quencher. :unsure:

View attachment 2576150

The.first time i heard 4 shots of pure sugar into a cup of coffee I thought diabetes and the long term affects these kids are making on their health. 4 shots people!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The dude said some form of the word rain (rain, rainy, raining) 20 times during the first 4:38 of today's pile of dump.

That's once every 13.9 seconds.

I don't know how anyone can watch this crap any longer.
I can't! I gave myself the special treat of not watching the daily dumps several weeks ago. It's a life-changing experience!

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2576150

At least it is just Starbucks so it doesn’t really count as coffee. Now, if it was From my friend’s coffee company where he spends hours roasting various beans to perfection and understanding the origins and nuances of all of it, that would be another story. But if kyle drank real coffee with quality and integrity behind it he would probably just say it tastes like farts or poop. He’s not developed enough to appreciate anything of taste. Look at how he “chugs” fruity sugary cocktails, look at how he eats corn or chicken wings. He’s a Neanderthal but an underdeveloped example of one.

I’ll bet he’s not developed enough to even wipe his ass to completion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.