Kyle Pallo #55 Hosted in His Mind, Roasted By the Truth Online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Final thought before boarding our plane. Just take a second and imagine what a loathsome person Pallo was as a young kid & teenager ( *We have the story of the abuse of a middle school girl) when that disgusting family enables this creepy con’s behavior today . They see this as a big improvement they need to support.
They’re primarily responsible for this and now they’re stuck with it.
Without an older brother to step in, I imagine a kid who deservedly got the tit beat out of him after school on a regular basis. SMS (short man syndrome) is safe as an adult when you can bullshit your way out of being an arrogant little prick (and other adults are more likely to be dismissive and ignore you), but as a kid it doesn't work so well.
---
Steak knives.

Reactions: 8
This is a 30-year-old man's Christmas tree? Who's making tons and tons of money? And has a fire portfolio in investments? It looks like something college kids would have in their dorm. And I don't understand why it's in a basket. Maybe he wants to keep it up until Easter. View attachment 2575028
How much you want to bet that not a single one of the vintage ornaments from the large collection that a lady sent to kylie when her father died makes it on the tree? Because he used to watch kylie’s videos.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This is a 30-year-old man's Christmas tree? Who's making tons and tons of money? And has a fire portfolio in investments? It looks like something college kids would have in their dorm. And I don't understand why it's in a basket. Maybe he wants to keep it up until Easter. View attachment 2575028
That's possibly one of the saddest looking Christmas trees I've ever seen. Not very fitting for a millionaire YouTube superstar like oar boy KP.

Reactions: 15
How much you want to bet that not a single one of the vintage ornaments from the large collection that a lady sent to kylie when her father died makes it on the tree? Because he used to watch kylie’s videos.
That is just sad. Both for the fact that the lady sent her dead father's vintage ornament collection to a scumbag con-artist like Kyle, but also that he won't bother displaying a single one on that tree (if they had any value I bet he sold them a while back).

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That's possibly one of the saddest looking Christmas trees I've ever seen. Not very fitting for a millionaire YouTube superstar like oar boy KP.
Well, to be fair, Dwarfy said he and the Doormouse had time to put the tree up, but they didn’t have time to ‘fluff’ it.

Wouldn’t ‘fluffing’ just be part of putting the tree up?

Oar, is ‘fluffing’ in the same category as ‘making the bed’

”I work 2 hours a day and play Call of Duty 8 hours a day and hunt for Lorcana cards an hour a day but I don’t have time to fluff my tree or make my bed.”

Lazy Dwarf.

Reactions: 12
Well, to be fair, Dwarfy said he and the Doormouse had time to put the tree up, but they didn’t have time to ‘fluff’ it.

”I work 2 hours a day and play Call of Duty 8 hours a day and hunt for Lorcana cards an hour a day but I don’t have time to fluff my tree or make my bed.”

Lazy Dwarf.
Also he doesn't fluff his bath towels. Nor does he fluff his hair (that's why he's always wearing a dirty baseball cap).

Lazy Dwarf.
They are lazy as yes, that is part of Christmas decorating. Probably one of the most important.

Reactions: 5
He is so nasty with the way he eats. Why does he have to insert his fingers into the mouth? We all know he doesn't wash his hands & fingers prior to eating and we all do NOT want to know where else those fingers have been! 🤮
I take it Mommy Casey wasn’t with him to sanitize and wipe his hands before eating? I bet Kyle thinks dirt and germs are only for sissies and real alpha men like him Peter aren’t afraid of getting sick!

• Haha
I took about 15 minutes and went through some of his P.O. unboxings in the past few years to show some of the Christmas decorations he begged his stans to send him, which we'll never see. I didn't bother much with the ornaments since there's hundreds of those.

004220.png

004221.png

004222.png

004231.png

004223.png

004224.png

004228.png

He was sent multiple hand-made Xmas wreaths which are all missing.
004227.png

(I came across a bunch of non-Xmas stuff too. Where did all this stuff go?)

004229.png

004230.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I took about 15 minutes and went through some of his P.O. unboxings in the past few years to show some of the Christmas decorations he begged his stans to send him, which we'll never see. I didn't bother much with the ornaments since there's hundreds of those.

View attachment 2575125
View attachment 2575128
View attachment 2575129
View attachment 2575132
View attachment 2575137
View attachment 2575144
View attachment 2575140

(I came across some non-Xmas P.O. boxings and there's so much stuff that is missing. Where did all this stuff go?)

View attachment 2575146
And remember him saying how he NEEDS a house to showcase all these PO unboxing goodies? Guess the current "lug-jury" apartment doesn't have enough space to showcase these things so they're all stashed in the garage (or trashed). Maybe, a new house will be one of the YUGE things coming in 2024 - along with the 3, 4, or 5 cruises (2 of which are already paid for 😅 ). He's getting so bad that he can't even tell plausible lies anymore. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oar Little Dwarf is a total moron. He works 24 hours a day honing his craft. EVERY single day he has bad camera shots where the pic is totally dark, or bright, or washed out, he's too lazy to even learn how to use his $4,000 camera. He won't even take the time to learn how to operate the ONLY piece of equipment necessary for his Media Empire.

This guy is a douche bayg.
His camera work is so bad. He'd be better off filming on his iPhone and it would look much better... but he needs that big $4,000 camera so people look at him and know he's a "big shot vlogger."

So many screen caps that I share I have to manually brighten and fix because it's so dark and washed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2575125
View attachment 2575128
View attachment 2575129
View attachment 2575154
View attachment 2575132
View attachment 2575137
View attachment 2575144
View attachment 2575140

View attachment 2575146
View attachment 2575150
I have a hard time understanding why anyone would send him anything. I am not judging anyone who has sent him gifts or money in the past. I just do not understand it. I am a very generous person. Sometimes, too generous to a fault. However, I couldn't imagine sending a "youtuber" gifts or money.

On another note, I have forgotten my ear buds and can't watch any clips until I get home from work. 💩

Reactions: 17
Multiple title changes already

Low Demand Crowds Continue At Disney World: Low Crowds Day At Magic Kingdom

Changed again:

Low Demand Crowds Continue At Disney World

What in the actual duck is he trying to say! my head hurts reading that! Literally

• Haha
His camera work is so bad. He'd be better off filming on his iPhone and it would look much better... but he needs that big $4,000 camera so people look at him and know he's a "big shot vlogger."

So many screen caps that I share I have to manually brighten and fix because it's so dark and washed out.
He really should educate himself on those basic settings on his $4K camera, . He seems to know about ISO (he has adjusted it in the past), but doesn't understand what shutter speed is:
IMG_8225.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And remember him saying how he NEEDS a house to showcase all these PO unboxing goodies? Guess the current "lug-jury" apartment doesn't have enough space to showcase these things so they're all stashed in the garage (or trashed). Maybe, a new house will be one of the YUGE things coming in 2024 - along with the 3, 4, or 5 cruises (2 of which are already paid for 😅 ). He's getting so bad that he can't even tell plausible lies anymore. LMAO.
He needs a "Disney office room" to display all of your guyses' stuff. 🤣 He also gave a countdown on this video where he promises he's going to have a house. The deadline for that is December 3rd of this year. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2575125
View attachment 2575128
View attachment 2575129
View attachment 2575154
View attachment 2575132
View attachment 2575137
View attachment 2575144
View attachment 2575140

View attachment 2575146
View attachment 2575150
If it ain’t cash it’s trash!

Reactions: 10
Does he not realize that the week before Thanksgiving is usually one of the slower weeks at WDW?
of course not. why would he bother spending the smallest amount of time and effort doing the slightest bit of research when he could be playing video games?

cause we all know he doesn't keep a log to note the things he observes on a daily. that would make too much sense to record and keep track of things.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.