Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that I also think that.

I still don't think Kyle is gay, mind. But he's a lot more alive there than in any videos with the Doormat.
We’ll take Kevin with open arms - we don’t want Kyle.
---
Really? Kevin? Granted, I don’t have the same eyes as you but I see him as bland as the rest of em. In the next five years if he stays with Brianne he’ll be just another stroller pushing sleep deprived vanilla generic suburban dad. And even I feel like visually he got the lesser sister and I’m not endorsing either as what I’d gravitate toward but from a purely visual standpoint I think Casey has a nicer look. Still not my type.
Kevin is upon that Dad bod at 33 if you look carefully at his shirts. Still I think he is a good looking guy and much better looking than PayLow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why didn't he wear his mommy-bought big boy shoes to such an exclusive, private dinner? Has he even wore them on camera yet? I only recall Casey saying that he wore them when he met her dad off camera for the first time.

Reactions: 10
14K views in almost 13hrs
And already ratio'd . Jeeeez'!
Sometimes he squeaks by on Sunday...but not
lately. SAD :ROFLMAO:
These vids he thought would kill have only killed
what enthusiasm was left on his channel, and that
was very little and came from shut ins, newbies and
the dimwits and fools who just accept anything. Oh my!

Hard to believe watching him pretend a 3 mile run was
an untramarathon, listening to his false bravado and watching
him eat at what amounts to a demo at the Disney Culinary
Program didn't bring in the views. P I T I F U L.
A PRIVATE Dinner At The Grand Floridian
With A Disney Chef & The Run Disney Expo 2023!

PRIVATE
OMFG! So much cringe. 😂
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump

So much winning! Here's your trophy WeeMan.
ratioddd.jpg

(y)1.2K ___ (n)1.5K :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
14K views in almost 13hrs

These vids he thought would kill have only killed
what enthusiasm was left on his channel, and that
was very little and came from shut ins, newbies and
the dimwits and fools who just accept anything. Oh my!

Hard to believe watching him pretend a 3 mile run was
an untramarathon, listening to his false bravado and watching
him eat at what amounts to a demo at the Disney Culinary
Program didn't bring in the views. P I T I F U L.
A PRIVATE Dinner At The Grand Floridian
With A Disney Chef & The Run Disney Expo 2023!

View attachment 2554298
Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump

So much winning! Here's your trophy WeeMan.
View attachment 2554297
(y)1.2K ___ (n)1.5K
Flashback to 10 days ago when he said this series was going to "blow your guys'es mind."

003870.png

This didn't age well.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
What I find so amusing is that he has these expectations that he's owed all this "LUXURY"

Club Level, Coral Level, Grande Level. First class flights. Private chefs. Red carpets. Exclusive entry. No wait times. Exclusive private dinners.

Yet he himself is completely devoid of any class. He wears those rancid OnClouds, black Lululemon shorts, and backwards hat to these "exclusive" dinners, no hygiene, no table manners, and can't even hold a fork properly.
Kyle is part of the generation that feels like they are so entitled to everything and is one of the first generations as tweens/teens to grow up with social media and internet celebrities and influencers. He was an insufferable teen and college kid that no one wanted to be around and he thought becoming a YouTube Star would be him getting his comeuppance and revenge on everyone. He thinks somehow that being famous is going to solve his problems and that he is going to “show those meanies and hatters” who is boss.

The problem is that a LOT of people are trying to take the easy way out like he is and feel like they can be rich and famous with minimal effort. Sure, SOME people get lucky, but everyone else needs some type of skill, looks, innovation, or lots of charm and/or charisma. Kyle HAD the looks going for him for a little while (although, the attractiveness bar has been set VERY low in terms of male Disney Vloggers), and was cashing in on that, but looks only get you so far. Now that he’s RAPIDLY losing those looks, and his “cluelessness” that may have seemed cute or charming is now just annoying at best and downright infuriating at worst… oar boy is just not long for his “career” much longer. His luck of being a Vlogger during the pandemic has dried up months and months ago.

Once I heard he was moving out of JoJo’s Place into a lugshuree apartment, that’s when I knew it was the beginning of the end for oar guy. Of course his Stans who are blind to everything would see his move as that he has become so successful that he can afford to live on his own, but we all know that he wanted to move out because he was having a hissy fit (most likely from JoJo getting his 1M subscribers) and JoJo called his bluff and and then had Jete lined up to take Kyle’s place and then he HAD to move out into a place that he couldn’t afford and here we are today witnessing the train wreck in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kyle is part of the generation that feels like they are so entitled to everything and is one of the first generations as tweens/teens to grow up with social media and internet celebrities and influencers. He was an insufferable teen and college kid that no one wanted to be around and he thought becoming a YouTube Star would be him getting his comeuppance and revenge on everyone. He thinks somehow that being famous is going to solve his problems and that he is going to “show those meanies and hatters” who is boss.

The problem is that a LOT of people are trying to take the easy way out like he is and feel like they can be rich and famous with minimal effort. Sure, SOME people get lucky, but everyone else needs some type of skill, looks, innovation, or lots of charm and/or charisma. Kyle HAD the looks going for him for a little while (although, the attractiveness bar has been set VERY low in terms of male Disney Vloggers), and was cashing in on that, but looks only get you so far. Now that he’s RAPIDLY losing those looks, and his “cluelessness” that may have seemed cute or charming is now just annoying at best and downright infuriating at worst… oar boy is just not long for his “career” much longer. His luck of being a Vlogger during the pandemic has dried up months and months ago.

Once I heard he was moving out of JoJo’s Place into a lugshuree apartment, that’s when I knew it was the beginning of the end for oar guy. Of course his Stans who are blind to everything would see his move as that he has become so successful that he can afford to live on his own, but we all know that he wanted to move out because he was having a hissy fit (most likely from JoJo getting his 1M subscribers) and JoJo called his bluff and and then had Jete lined up to take Kyle’s place and then he HAD to move out into a place that he couldn’t afford and here we are today witnessing the train wreck in real time.
I can’t seem to avert my eyes from his train wreck.

• Haha
For those who are new here, Kylie made the announcement that he was moving and wanted to move ASAP (well before his lease was up) exactly 1 week after JoJo hit 1M subs. Lil' man was seething. My take is that he was saying that to get back at JoJo to try and make him jealous, but JoJo called his bluff and quickly arranged for Jete to take his place. That's when, I believe, Mini-Man couldn't find a place on par with his 'luxury standards' that he could afford, which resulted in the awkward situation of Jete moving his stuff in and having to get an AirBnB while Mini-Man said he was going to stay on Casey's couch. But Sister-Wife flew down last minute to get Pallo into an apartment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kyle was probably expecting that since they were going to the “Grand Flo” as he calls it, for an EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE DINNER cooked by a PRIVATE CHEF that they would be sitting at the chef’s table at Victoria and Alberts and that there would be a red carpet leading them there and that he would be served all the “Don Perry-on” to his heart’s content. Instead he got a presentation by “Chef Demo” with a backdrop that looks like something from the Food Network and a buffet where he thought broccolini was asparagus.
View attachment 2554290
Would have loved to see Gordon Ramsay there and he brings up Kyle and asks him favorites of things like champagne or basically anything else that he'd massacre the pronunciation.
"Don Perryon? What in duck is that? Have you never been to a bloody adult dinner?"
---
internet celebrities and influencers advertising people.
I think that's more correct, no matter the terminology to make them sound more posh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle wearing his medal to Magic Kingdom 🙄. Casey wearing high-waisted shorts again and trying to make herself look shorter than her boy--friend. Some other woman towering over Kyle.
20231106_005513.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

I feel like it takes away from Kyle’s personal responsibility if you’re saying it’s the generation’s fault and not him. Plus I’m in his generation and I don’t act like that so can’t help but be insulted to be lumped in with him.

Not trying to stop you from thinking that way or change your mind. Just had to share my opinion as well. Feel free to continue, I said my piece.

Reactions: 15
Kyle wearing his medal to Magic Kingdom 🙄. Casey wearing high-waisted shorts again and trying to make herself look shorter than her boy--friend. Some other woman towering over Kyle.View attachment 2554357
No... please don't tell me he actually wore that medal around to the parks to flex... 🤣 😂 I can't with this bozo anymore
ezgif-4-df55565961.gif

C R I N G E

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Kyle wearing his medal to Magic Kingdom 🙄. Casey wearing high-waisted shorts again and trying to make herself look shorter than her boy--friend. Some other woman towering over Kyle.View attachment 2554357
Wearing the same shirt he was sweating in a couple days ago. You know he didn’t wash it.
---
Uh-oh, Twitter's asking what is up! If any of his Florida stans are at the park expecting to see the new show, they are going to be super pissed.
View attachment 2554224
I’ve been sitting on this for a couple days. As soon as kylie announced this my Disney insider let me know that the Luminous fireworks testing would actually be on the 4th. Kept it to myself because we all know kylie lives here. Then yesterday as I was online, I came across the attached from WDWNT.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
NOTE TO TATER: The fit of this shirt makes you look wider and shorter. We know you have the Napoleon complex, so a piece of advice…never wear this shirt again. Find a shirt with vertical stripes that is not baggy. It will help you appear taller than you are.

Reactions: 11
No... please don't tell me he actually wore that medal around to the parks to flex... 🤣 😂 I can't with this bozo anymore
View attachment 2554493

C R I N G E
When I did some races, people would wear them the same day right after the race they'd just finished.
---
Find a shirt with vertical stripes that is not baggy.
Waiting for him to get a shirt with vertical stripes that goes down to his knees.

Reactions: 7
Wearing it to the parks the same day right after is not nearly as bad as wearing it 3 days later IMO... still cringe. I have a bunch of medals from different events... never thought to wear them around in public. But maybe that's just me. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The grifter's "PRIVATE Dinner" was a real joke! (Did he actually think a Disney chef was going to prepare an entire meal?) The table which the "chef" had in front of the room reminded me of the tables they set up in supermarkets and department stores when they are doing a food demonstration or are cooking something so that they can peddle pots and pans. It was by no means reminiscent of anything close to a "private fine dining experience." Kylie attended a mediocre buffet in a very large room. We know that this bozo has no class, but if he thinks he is selling this to his stans as something "special," he is even dumber than we thought. Or, perhaps because he doesn't know any better and has really never been to anything which even borders on a private chef-cooked meal, he actually thought that experience was "special." What a dope!
What annoys us the most is that he cut out one of the speakers for the event. Who is that person? It's Jeff Galloway. He is the official running consultant for RunDisney (and out running coach). If Disney wanted this to be focused on health and fitness, Kyle clearly failed and further proved that he should never be invited to any media/hosted event in the future. What a schmuck!

Reactions: 13
Really? Kevin? Granted, I don’t have the same eyes as you but I see him as bland as the rest of em. In the next five years if he stays with Brianne he’ll be just another stroller pushing sleep deprived vanilla generic suburban dad. And even I feel like visually he got the lesser sister and I’m not endorsing either as what I’d gravitate toward but from a purely visual standpoint I think Casey has a nicer look. Still not my type.
Gotta agree. I get the same reaction when some here a while back suggested that big sis Alexa’s looks were marginally appealing. AFAIC, the whole cast of this misshapen effort is low mid at very best

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.