Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle brags that he gets to go in the back door at the Expo and not wait in line with the rest of the crowd but then complains that he doesn’t get to walk on the red carpet. Boo effing hoo… OAR Big Shot doesn’t get to go on the red carpet like the superstar he is deserves!

View attachment 2553471View attachment 2553472

Kyle Pallo #55: NO SHOT! He’s got NO SHOT at being a BIG SHOT!
I’d love to hear Kyle expound on why he thinks he deserves any better treatment than what he receives. This clown is always full of grievances, always griping about what he doesn’t have instead of appreciating the few little things (generally undeserved) he receives. Who watches this crap and is entertained by it? I just don’t get it

Reactions: 16
I’d love to hear Kyle expound on why he thinks he deserves any better treatment than what he receives. This clown is always full of grievances, always griping about what he doesn’t have instead of appreciating the few little things (generally undeserved) he receives. Who watches this crap and is entertained by it? I just don’t get it
He is insufferable. When HE gets “special treatment” he brags and laughs at everyone else and will mention it 50 million times, or puts pics of him holding his media badge in his thumbnail, or makes that smug face of his that you just want to punch. HOWEVER, if OTHER people get some type of special treatment, he goes on and on and on about how unfair it is and makes snarky remarks, such as when there was a private deck on one of the cruises that he couldn’t go to, and all of a sudden he said he feels like he’s in steerage class on the Titanic. And just how he was so belittling to the other people who are there with him during this Fitcation.. “Oh… I don’t know who these people are, comment down below if anyone recognizes anyone with me.” He really thinks he’s so important when he’s just a D list YouTuber that most people just walk right past wondering why he has a camera shoved in his face.

Reactions: 19
OMG... I watched 5 minutes and the dwarf is completely manic and off the hook. The in-your-face bragging, the squealing, the infantile screaming, and the amount of sexual tension between him and Kevin. Couldn't watch anymore.
---
Also that thumbnail :unsure: Of course he had to capitalize the "PRIVATE" in private dinner.

View attachment 2553437

Heading out soon for the afternoon but will check the recap here later.
I think he called it the pinnacle of good food? I can’t recall his exact word. It was a basic meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From what I gather, his remaining fanbase consists of these groups:

-Lonely Baby Boomers who view him as some relatable, silly version of their kids or grandkids. They're always giving him advice about stuff as if he's their grandkid which he never reads.

-Shut-ins who are actually jealous of his life and think he's living some rockstar lifestyle. They watch him to live vicariously through him and often comment how lucky he is.

-The queens and sugar daddies who thirst over him (this group has practically all moved on)

• Sad
Reactions: 18

-Lonely Baby Boomers who view him as some relatable, silly version of their kids or grandkids. They're always giving him advice about stuff as if he's their grandkid which he never reads.

-Shut-ins who are actually jealous of his life and think he's living some rockstar lifestyle. They watch him to live vicariously through him and often comment how lucky he is.

-The queens and sugar daddies who thirst over him (this group has practically all moved on)
His LPSG threads have not had any activity in over a month now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His LPSG threads have not had any activity in over a month now.
I love how the Kyle LPSG thread is basically all these men trying to find a pic of Kyle’s dick. Spoiler Alert guys: You’re still going to be looking because it’s too small to be found.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just started looking at today’s vlog & man does he have a thing for recording the asses of those around him. He keeps that camera of his locked on the backside of the chick in purple leggings in front of him for much of the first two & a half minutes of today’s video. Dude’s got zero class
---
I’m totally blown away by how much respect he’s giving Kevin in this thing. Cutting to him, asking his opinion on things, having Kevin report on the things that he likes. I’ve never seen him treat the women in his life like this. Instead, Casey’s an accessory, Alexa’s a punchline, & Mom’s a debit card. I don’t know if Kyle’s attracted to men, but he definitely hates women

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Just for the record, I'm a baby boomer. Just turned 68. For my 60th I trained and ran the Princess Half. I cannot stand Butter Teeth! At first I found him amusing and then came the shower shows, the mispronounced words and horrid grammar, and on and on. He's a filthy little asswipe and if he was my kid I'd disown him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Holy crap! We go away for a race weekend and there's this much catching up to do? :ROFLMAO:

So we took a short look at the 5k video and noticed how f'n slow Kyle is. We gave him the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't start right away since he was in corral C. We knocked off 15 min and change for the start and then calculated his 5k pace. He couldn't even hold up the bare minimum that RunDisney suggests for the 5k. This guy isn't even 30 and 3 miles has him crying for the tylenol? (We ran all three races this weekend and one of us has a 20 mile training run tomorrow) This guy needs to lay off the tito's and chuggers. His 30's won't be kind to him.

Collage-38.jpg

Reactions: 14
Tickle fight!!! Man, you guys weren’t kidding. The flirtatiousness between these two not gay, totally straight men is absolutely palpable
---
I think Kyle tries to make his move around 15:45 of the video where he says something like “This isn’t a private door…but it could be a private tour”, & then seeming tries to sit on Kevin’s lap. Of course, Kevin glances to the left & shifts awkwardly as Kyle lowers himself onto the seat. Rookie attempt KP, those are high school level moves, my guy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We have no evidence of Casey and Kyle ever having this much fun together!
I don’t know, I mean, Kyle’s awfully flirty & super touchy feely with Kevin, but he also bought Casey a mug, a gift appropriate for office co-workers & your grandma…so yeah, it’s a tough call

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tickle fight!!! Man, you guys weren’t kidding. The flirtatiousness between these two not gay, totally straight men is absolutely palpable
---
I think Kyle tries to make his move around 15:45 of the video where he says something like “This isn’t a private door…but it could be a private tour”, & then seeming tries to sit on Kevin’s lap. Of course, Kevin glances to the left & shifts awkwardly as Kyle lowers himself onto the seat. Rookie attempt KP, those are high school level moves, my guy
I think that Kyle is so closeted and has been so pent up lately with Nick being gone, that this alone time with Kevin unleashed something in oar guy. I've never seen anything like it. I was on the fence before but now I'm 100% convinced he's not straight. He needs to come out already.

003869.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.