Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta agree. I get the same reaction when some here a while back suggested that big sis Alexa’s looks were marginally appealing. AFIAC, the whole cast of this misshapen effort is low mid at very best
Looks don't mean anything to me, personality, intellect, empathy and kindness do. Even the most unattractive person can be beautiful. So... Pallo can be the most attractive person in the world and I would still think him ugly.

Reactions: 18
Wearing it to the parks the same day right after is not nearly as bad as wearing it 3 days later IMO... still cringe. I have a bunch of medals from different events... never thought to wear them around in public. But maybe that's just me. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, 3 days later, nope.

Reactions: 13
No... please don't tell me he actually wore that medal around to the parks to flex... 🤣 😂 I can't with this bozo anymore
View attachment 2554493

C R I N G E
OMFG! What he did is an 'accomplishment' for a small child, and many small children did finish that run. 😂 For any healthy adult (My wife mentioned the ladies at her club who regularly go for 5K runs/walks and several are in their 60s and have no issues doing it. ) that's a good brisk walk, not a Triathalon or Ironman Competition. It probably felt like an Ironman event for that out of shape midget and junk food junkie.

But his wearing that Flavor Flav-sized Cinderella frying pan to the park is beyond cringe, and it will probably become as omnipresent as Flavor Flav's clock medallion. He'll wear it every day, even around the family subsidized apartment.
"Gold medal Kyle," his stans like Hulkster and The Royal, will say.
lol-no.gif

It really does indicate a level of infantilism and immaturity that make your flesh crawl.
medal.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OMFG! What he did is an 'accomplishment' for a small child, and many small children did finish that run. 😂 For any healthy adult (My wife mentioned the ladies at her club who regularly go for 5K runs/walks and several are in their 60s and have no issues doing it. ) that's a good brisk walk, not a Triathalon or Ironman Competition. It probably felt like an Ironman event for that out of shape midget and junk food junkie.

But his wearing that Flavor Flav-sized Cinderella frying pan to the park is beyond cringe.
It really does indicate a level of infantilism and immaturity that make your flesh crawl.
View attachment 2554909
He mentions they got an alcoholic drink (whiskey sour) to put them to sleep the night before the 5K run. Who imbides alcohol the night before something important the next day? No wonder after the 5K “run” he ended up with leg cramps requiring pain meds.

IMG_7803.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
(*updated)
18K views in almost 1 day.
These cringe vids are actually doing worse than
the mini-cruise vids. Abandon ship! The Pallotanic'
is going down like a common horny Lora on
a hot Saturday night date.

These vids he thought would kill have only killed
what enthusiasm was left on his channel, and that
was very little and came from shut ins, newbies and
the dimwits and fools who just accept anything. Oh my!

Hard to believe watching him pretend a 3 mile run was
an untramarathon, listening to his false bravado and watching
him eat at what amounts to a demo at the Disney Culinary
Program didn't bring in the views. P I T I F U L.
A PRIVATE Dinner At The Grand Floridian
With A Disney Chef & The Run Disney Expo 2023!

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump

So much winning! Here's your trophy WeeMan.
ratioddd.jpg

(y)1.3K ___ (n)1.7K
---
He mentions they got an alcoholic drink (whiskey sour) to put them to sleep the night before the 5K run. Who imbides an alcoholic drink the night before a something important the next day? No wonder after the 5K “run” he ended up with leg cramps requiring pain meds.

View attachment 2554943
He needs "...a drink to put us to sleep." Jeeeeez'..... How to say, "I'm an alcoholic." without saying, "I'm an alcoholic."
The morning: "We need a drink to get us going."
Later in the morning: "We need a drink to keep us going."
After the 'run': "We need a drink to refresh us."

With the right motivation, Pallo might have actually had a very good time.
beer.jpg
laugh-slam.gif

(Although, I admit, a beer right after an actual marathon or long race is not a bad idea.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kyle was probably expecting that since they were going to the “Grand Flo” as he calls it, for an EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE DINNER cooked by a PRIVATE CHEF that they would be sitting at the chef’s table at Victoria and Alberts and that there would be a red carpet leading them there and that he would be served all the “Don Perry-on” to his heart’s content. Instead he got a presentation by “Chef Demo” with a backdrop that looks like something from the Food Network and a buffet where he thought broccolini was asparagus.
View attachment 2554290
He was clearly disappointed that the group wasn't being taken from the bus to the hotel lobby -- which like you mentioned @Vyle Pallo would indicate V&A's or event Citricos -- but rather to the convention center. That was an entirely standard buffet as served to convention groups. Disney cast members hosting the group were sitting by themselves at a table in the center and not interacting with the guests.

What was up with Kyle seeming to be the only one filming the dinner? I mean, good on him for perhaps being the exception, but...? And most of the yoga class footage was of Kevin, wouldn't you think he'd ask Kevin to use just an iPhone to film HIM as the "Disney hosted speshul influencer"?

I'm going to check out Magic with Meg's coverage and the couple from Miami, and see how theirs compare.

Reactions: 8
Looks don't mean anything to me, personality, intellect, empathy and kindness do. Even the most unattractive person can be beautiful. So... Pallo can be the most attractive person in the world and I would still think him ugly.
You know, that's an excellent point. My biggest turn off with the entire Pallo clan & how they treat those around them is how miserable & snarky they are with one another. Kyle & Alexa are constantly bickering, Mom is rolling her eyes at how silly or immature her kids are, & dad? Well, dad's just completely checked out. It's like watching a bad sitcom from the 1980s. There's no real joy or kindness in their familial relationship, & that bleeds over to how Kyle treat others in his orbit. Kyle constantly points out when Casey's wrong, is constantly clowning Lora about her boyfriends, & shits on Jojo whenever he gets the chance. Maybe I'd see these people in a more attractive light if they spent a second of their time on camera treating each other with kindness & respect, but I don't think it's in them. The behavior's baked in

• Heart
Couldn't help but notice that Molly's vid on her trip to Tokyo Disneyland was racing ahead of Pallo's by a near 4 to 1 magin.

She's accelerating, actually traveling, mixing up her presentations, and doing what a 'travel and entertainment' vlogger should do. Pallo is mired in a tiny apartment he can't afford, wandering around a park like Dumbo in the elephant's graveyard, drinking too much and eating poorly, and still about to dislocate his shoulder trying to pat himself on the back and fooling his stans and himself that he's succeeding.

In other words....pull up a chair.
pull-up-chair-this-gon-be-good.gif
popcorn n.gif
popcorn-eating.gif
popcornjesus.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gotta agree. I get the same reaction when some here a while back suggested that big sis Alexa’s looks were marginally appealing. AFAIC, the whole cast of this misshapen effort is low mid at very best
long before she put on her winter weight before winter came, at the right angle with decent photoshopping, marginally at best. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
long before she put on her winter weight before winter came, at the right angle with decent photoshopping, marginally at best. lol
Anyone, however, who has a female Hulk fetish would be in heaven if you paint that teutonic lone she wolf green.

alexaaa.jpg
alexahunk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn't help but notice that Molly's vid on her trip to Tokyo Disneyland was racing ahead of Pallo's by a near 4 to 1 magin.

She's accelerating, actually traveling, mixing up her presentations, and doing what a 'travel and entertainment' vlogger should do. Pallo is mired in a tiny apartment he can't afford, wandering around a park like Dumbo in the elephant's graveyard, drinking too much and eating poorly, and still about to dislocate his shoulder trying to pat himself on the back and fooling his stans and himself that he's succeeding.

View attachment 2555002 View attachment 2554996 View attachment 2554997 View attachment 2555000
I watched Mammoth Club's Tokyo Disney videos yesterday. I specifically watch for Molly's Gaston husband Alan and their friend Max. Alan and Max seem to have genuine affection for each other, if Molly wasn't on the channel, I'd think they were a couple.

Reactions: 4
Why, for Wilderness, does he pronounce it "Lodge", but, for Animal Kingdom he pronounces it "Lahje"?

Does he think they are different words?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm going to check out Magic with Meg's coverage and the couple from Miami, and see how theirs compare.
Good luck, that Meg girl seemed insufferable without audio!
---

View attachment 2555002 View attachment 2554996 View attachment 2554997 View attachment 2555000
Eh, I'd rather have a cheese grater on my eyes and drills in my ears than watch or hear Molly. She kind of has the same frame as Alexa and the clown makeup of Dadx3.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he took months and months to buy the sneakers months ago but goes and pays $135 for another pair at that rundisney? How much was the gift card he got from Disney?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he took months and months to buy the sneakers months ago but goes and pays $135 for another pair at that rundisney? How much was the gift card he got from Disney?
I also do not believe he wears a 10 and a half! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.