Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see that Kylie really dressed up for his big, exclusive, private dinner at GF:

KP.PNG

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi, Kevin--

If you're reading this, unlike Kyle I actually do have under 20% body fat and I live about 4 miles from LaGuardia.

Just throwing that out there.
---
Nice to see that Kylie really dressed up for his big, exclusive, private dinner at GF:

View attachment 2554215
At least those don't appear to be basketball shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
KP’s Fitcation Featuring “My Guy”
I haven't watched any of the #fitcation videos, so thank you for catching me up on what happened. I love the No Swish channel!

To me, (from this video at least) Kevin looks to be over KP. Maybe it's like when you initially have a bit of a crush on someone, and then you actually spend time with that person, and you ask yourself what the hell you were thinking because that person is actually dreadful to be around (I'm sure we've all been there).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe it's like when you initially have a bit of a crush on someone, and then you actually spend time with that person, and you ask yourself what the hell you were thinking because that person is actually dreadful to be around (I'm sure we've all been there).
Certainly, Nick has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m dying 😂! It’s just so perfect!!
---
I’m watching today’s dump now and I’m about halfway through and Kyle has said TWICE now that he’s going to EPCOT tomorrow on the 5th to see the new show Luminous.

Kyle… Luminous premiers on the 5th of DECEMBER.

View attachment 2551167

Now we just have to wait to see if he actually owns up to his mistake or if he doesn’t mention it again and hopes people forget about it.
Uh-oh, Twitter's asking what is up! If any of his Florida stans are at the park expecting to see the new show, they are going to be super pissed.
C0695D75-181F-4404-825D-570B9E78A2CF_4_5005_c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi, Kevin--

If you're reading this, unlike Kyle I actually do have under 20% body fat and I live about 4 miles from LaGuardia.

Just throwing that out there.
---
Really? Kevin? Granted, I don’t have the same eyes as you but I see him as bland as the rest of em. In the next five years if he stays with Brianne he’ll be just another stroller pushing sleep deprived vanilla generic suburban dad. And even I feel like visually he got the lesser sister and I’m not endorsing either as what I’d gravitate toward but from a purely visual standpoint I think Casey has a nicer look. Still not my type.

Reactions: 5
I have no idea, to be honest, whether Grifty is the Closet Queen of Saulkville or because some of his biggest contributors were his gay fans, but this all out gaybaiting from the midget and Casey's brother in law is not only very creepy and cringe, but I would think profoundly insulting to the gay community. These two were with Casey and her sister and did that little skipping and holding hands sashaying toward Cinderella's Castle with the women chuckling in the background.

The odds are both are closet cases, but the miming of a 'fun couple' of gay guys by two 'nominal' heterosexual men isn't funny or endearing. It strikes me as mockish and disparaging. Obviously I can't speak for the gay community, yet this is as weird as hell to me. It just reeks of gaybaiting, and don't forget, the sleazy little fraud and con did this same routine with both JoJo and Nick, and both went along for the ride, and JoJo especially because it was just good for 'business,' aka, the con and grift they peddled online.

Pallo may well be using the situation once again to try to grift from one of his longtime and most lucrative audiences, an audience with a good deal of discretionary income, an audience that has ditched him and taken their money with them, and that lost income interests Pallo more than anything else "Whatever it takes baybeeee" to get the green, whether it comes from his family or those foolish enough to send it to him because they buy his act, and this sure looks like a part of his whole dog & pony charade online to me.

Again, it's just my viseral reaction. He could be blowing or grabbing his ankles for Casey's brother in law for all I know, but I would not rule out that he's found another mark he can manipulate and grift off and use for his own personal advantage. Being the BIL's BFF has a lot of advantages for him right now, and he's an opportunist and an exploitive little leech. And not only The Doormat, but her family, look to me like easy pickings, eager to be a "part of his show." If this continues much longer, if they aren't brain dead, they'll learn they're his friends as long as they're useful to him. Everyone else he's ever been around for long has learned that the hard way.

• Heart
Really? Kevin? Granted, I don’t have the same eyes as you but I see him as bland as the rest of em.
Well, I wouldn't kick him out of bed. But it's an offer more in the sense of "since you have some forbidden desires, you can satisfy them with someone who actually knows what he's doing."

I have no idea, to be honest, whether Grifty is the Closet Queen of Saulkville or because some of his biggest contributors were his gay fans, but this all out gaybaiting from the midget and Casey's brother in law is not only very creepy and cringe, but I would think profoundly insulting to the gay community. These two were with Casey and her sister and did that little skipping and holding hands sashaying toward Cinderella's Castle with the women chuckling in the background.
I probably would be offended if I didn't find Kyle so pathetic. But as it stands, I love that Kyle labors under the delusion that he would be able to land a guy like Nick or even Kevin when he puts so little effort into himself.

Reactions: 9
While I'm sure he knows what he's doing with the gaybaiting, the reason I don't think he's straight is because no straight man would go to this extent. And look how he was 10 years ago:

He's never really shown any sexual chemistry with women. Instead he was more interested in girl's make-up, hair and clothes. He's also more comfortable with having women as friends.

And his rampant homophobia is indicative of a self-hating closeted man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that Kyle is so closeted and has been so pent up lately with Nick being gone, that this alone time with Kevin unleashed something in oar guy. I've never seen anything like it. I was on the fence before but now I'm 100% convinced he's not straight. He needs to come out already.

View attachment 2554214
Don’t forget, he also got a pedicure with a man, plays footsies with other men at water parks, rested his head on JoJo’s chest when in line for a ride and so much more.

Reactions: 9
The grifter's "PRIVATE Dinner" was a real joke! (Did he actually think a Disney chef was going to prepare an entire meal?) The table which the "chef" had in front of the room reminded me of the tables they set up in supermarkets and department stores when they are doing a food demonstration or are cooking something so that they can peddle pots and pans. It was by no means reminiscent of anything close to a "private fine dining experience." Kylie attended a mediocre buffet in a very large room. We know that this bozo has no class, but if he thinks he is selling this to his stans as something "special," he is even dumber than we thought. Or, perhaps because he doesn't know any better and has really never been to anything which even borders on a private chef-cooked meal, he actually thought that experience was "special." What a dope!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As I said in my post above, I think the odds are that both he and that Kevin are closet cases. Obviously,however, "sexuality" is a broad and varied topic, and it is never as easy as gay or straight __ full stop. It's played out in myriad ways over a broad spectrum of sexual behaviors.

Pallo strikes me as nothing special, a garden variety denier, a kid brought up in some tangentially "Catholic family," common and lower middle class to be kind, and he's heard of the sin of the 'love that dare not speak its name,' to quote Oscar Wilde, as something shameful and sinful, and he had the big half brother who was bigger and who was a soldier. He heard all the 'F' jokes at school and add that to a church and family milieu that is toxic to the growth of personal freedom and the layers of guilt put on any kid are many and it often warps and breaks them. In that regard Pallo is no different. He was a puny runt and destined either to hide his true self or simply create a facade and live behind it. And we see, he's pretty good at hiding behind and creating whole curtain of lies and fakery.

He also wanted to be one of the 'jocks' at school, but he was a joke, too small and untalented. He grew to see only the surface of things. He's not bright enough to have much self reflection and he hasn't the depth to try to have some deep understanding of himself. Socrates said the all the world's wisdom can be discovered in the two words above the gates to the Delphic Oracle at Delphi: Know Thyself. Pallo is probably deeply ashamed of his true self, whether gay or not, and will never admit the strong attraction he has to other men, and as he ages he may deny it or, as many do, act out on it in secret. Of course, I don't know.
His projections, his homophobia and his overcompensating shallow nature just label him a sleazy white trash con to me. His sexuality, well, one guess is as good as another in general, but his gaybaiting and homophobia are undeniable. It could be just that or a feeble attempt to mask a lot of self hatred.

The grifter's "PRIVATE Dinner" was a real joke! (Did he actually think a Disney chef was going to prepare an entire meal?) The table which the "chef" had in front of the room reminded me of the tables they set up in supermarkets and department stores when they are doing a food demonstration or are cooking something so that they can peddle pots and pans. It was by no means reminiscent of anything close to a "private fine dining experience." Kylie attended a mediocre buffet in a very large room. We know that this bozo has no class, but if he thinks he is selling this to his stans as something "special," he is even dumber than we thought. Or, perhaps because he doesn't know any better and has really never been to anything which even borders on a private chef-cooked meal, he actually thought that experience was "special." What a dope!
"Because he doesn't know any better" would be correct.

The Saukville hick still thinks that "cruise food" is the pinnacle of fine dining and luxury cuisine. I know we got a few cruise comparisons in this "Disney hosted" series so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle was probably expecting that since they were going to the “Grand Flo” as he calls it, for an EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE DINNER cooked by a PRIVATE CHEF that they would be sitting at the chef’s table at Victoria and Alberts and that there would be a red carpet leading them there and that he would be served all the “Don Perry-on” to his heart’s content. Instead he got a presentation by “Chef Demo” with a backdrop that looks like something from the Food Network and a buffet where he thought broccolini was asparagus.
IMG_1154.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I find so amusing is that he has these expectations that he's owed all this "LUXURY"

Club Level, Coral Level, Grande Level. First class flights. Private chefs. Red carpets. Exclusive entry. No wait times. Exclusive private dinners.

Yet he himself is completely devoid of any class. He wears those rancid OnClouds, black Lululemon shorts, and backwards hat to these "exclusive" dinners, no hygiene, no table manners, and can't even hold a fork properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.