Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few thoughts:

1.Please do not judge the 5k based on Kyle’s coverage.. they are fun! Easy, yes. It’s designed to be a “fun run” with lots of rare & unique characters!

2. Kyle you are pathetic. My 6 year old completed the 5k a few years ago. I’ve done it in a walking boot after fracturing my metatarsal bone 2 weeks prior. He’s acting like he ran a marathon (which I have done and still wasn’t as dramatic as him). We often run the races (5k, 10k & half marathons) and then do full days at the park.

3. He is an alcoholic. You will see runners with beers for the longer distances.. at the end of the race. Usually at Mile 12 or 25 depending on the race & if they go through Epcot. Beer is actually a good drink for longer distances because of the carbs. But not the freaking 5k!!

4. Him gloating about eating breakfast with the “Savanna”. Kyle, go to Africa on a real safari & have breakfast and then you can gloat. I love Animal Kingdom Lodge… but it’s a freaking acre of land with caged animals. It’s not that big of a deal.
In Kyle grammar Savana

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those egg shaped things on his cheeks - is it possible he had implants?
That little broke pissant couldn't begin to afford implants of any sort, but if he could this would be a tragic waste ___
well, when Casey needs them so badly. 🤭

boobs2.jpg
200w (66).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
W

View attachment 2552124
---

What?
little prick Kylie has a horrible track record of cleaning himself….that growth looks like a perfectly healthy and growing sebaceous cyst…🍄😎

View attachment 2552124
---

What?
kylie has a horrific record of cleaning himself….looks like he has a perfectly healthy, growing sebaceous cyst! Can’t wait to watch it grow..! 🍄😎
---
Kylie has a sebaceous cyst…good look little man…try washing yourself and you won’t have these issues…dirty micro-penis mini-man 🍄😎

Last edited:
  • Sick
Kylie has a sebaceous cyst…good look little man…try washing yourself and you won’t have these issues…dirty micro-penis mini-man 🍄😎
I still can't believe he was out in the sun sweating all day on his "fitcation" and didn't even shower or wash his face. "I can still feel my moisturizer on my face from yesterday." :sick: That is so gross dude. Maybe that's WHY Kevin left, he couldn't take the stench anymore.
---
If a hatter ever runs into him, you have to post on Tattle just how bad this guy smells.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
A few thoughts:

1.Please do not judge the 5k based on Kyle’s coverage.. they are fun! Easy, yes. It’s designed to be a “fun run” with lots of rare & unique characters!

2. Kyle you are pathetic. My 6 year old completed the 5k a few years ago. I’ve done it in a walking boot after fracturing my metatarsal bone 2 weeks prior. He’s acting like he ran a marathon (which I have done and still wasn’t as dramatic as him). We often run the races (5k, 10k & half marathons) and then do full days at the park.

3. He is an alcoholic. You will see runners with beers for the longer distances.. at the end of the race. Usually at Mile 12 or 25 depending on the race & if they go through Epcot. Beer is actually a good drink for longer distances because of the carbs. But not the freaking 5k!!

4. Him gloating about eating breakfast with the “Savanna”. Kyle, go to Africa on a real safari & have breakfast and then you can gloat. I love Animal Kingdom Lodge… but it’s a freaking acre of land with caged animals. It’s not that big of a deal.
I bet you also didn't need to save sports beans for halfway thru the 5k. This kid is going to run around and tell everyone he did the W&D Half Marathon when he went on a walk through Epcot like any other Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can't believe he was out in the sun sweating all day on his "fitcation" and didn't even shower or wash his face. "I can still feel my moisturizer on my face from yesterday." :sick: That is so gross dude. Maybe that's WHY Kevin left, he couldn't take the stench anymore.
---
If a hatter ever runs into him, you have to post on Tattle just how bad this guy smells.
With his personal hygiene, or total lack thereof,🤮 effort, there's
probably only one truly smart way to be around Pallo.
Hazmet suit and torch the place to disinfect it afterwards.
.....................................................................................................................🔥🔥🔥"Kill it with fire!" 🔥🔥🔥................................................................................................
eww2.jpg
hazmat-suits-gif-7.gif

Good god how desperate that silly woman must be. I can't begin to imagine being in the same room much less....yuk, can't go on with that sentence.
---
I bet you also didn't need to save sports beans for halfway thru the 5k. This kid is going to run around and tell everyone he did the W&D Half Marathon when he went on a walk through Epcot like any other Friday.
As I said yesterday, he'll make it sound like he just finished the Death Valley Ironman Competition (AKA: The Badwater Untramarathon) and did it in record time while fighting through the pain.
laugh-buriko.gif

The 5K is a joke, of course. My wife reminded me that the local club has a ladies group that meets every week day morning for a 5K walk/run, and some of them are ladies over 65.
And a lot of little kids finished that 'race' yesterday, one woman laughing at the end because her 6 year old who ran with her wanted to do it again___ and they were in one of the first groups to finish well ahead of Squirt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As I said yesterday, he'll make it sound like he just finished the Death Valley Ironman Competition (AKA: The Badwater Untramarathon) and did it in record time while fighting through the pain.View attachment 2552754
The 5K is a joke, of course. My wife reminded me that the local club has a ladies group that meets every week day morning for a 5K walk/run, and some of them are ladies over 65.

And a lot of little kids finished that 'race' yesterday, one woman laughing at the end because her 6 year old who ran with her wanted to do it again___ and they were in one of the first groups to finish well ahead of Squirt.
Everyone else in the background looks completely fine, they aren't even breaking a sweat. And then you have Pallo:
003856 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everyone else in the background looks completely fine, they aren't even breaking a sweat. And then you have Pallo:
View attachment 2552783
The Cinderella medallion and that clowish printed bow tie say it all.
laughing-funny.gif

And, as others have pointed out, I'm not sure what to make of those puffed up cheeks. Weird.
With a little grease paint borrowed from ol' ClownJerDADx3, he could be Billy the Puppet:
billy.gif
billypuppet.jpg

---
Whatta' lil' trooper! I believe we've helped him again for suggesting he'd groan and whine all day about his great endurance race and how he had to fight through the pain after "hitting the wall" at about a 100 yards. :ROFLMAO:
He's going to own his doubters by showing everyone what a superb athlete he is and .......oh, oh.....can't go on....
chris-evans-laughing-out-loud.gif

early.jpg

racee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Happy STATcation Sunday everyone! For today's edition, I've taken a look at the HUGE success of Kyle's invitation to the BIGGEST event that DISNEY has ever hosted him for!

Firstly, yesterday's vlog where he "ran" an entire 5k - in 24 hours it has driven 22K views, one of his worst performing videos in the past three months. What an accomplishment!

Then for the fitcation, I took a look at more qualitative analysis to see how many people in the comments seemed impressed by the offerings that "Disney" invited Kyle to showcase. Out of 28,000 views, there were 3 comments that said the activities looked fun or cool.

3 comments - and what are the odds that these people will be staying on property and engaging in these activities on their next trip? Very slim if we're being realistic.

Some more fun tidbits from that vlog though:
  • The most liked comment: A comment asking Kyle to plese keep his shirt on; also the comment that had the highest engagement. Great for Disney's publicity for sure!
  • The most popular comment content: Delusional viewers excited for Kyle's FREE treadmill! 18 Comments praised Kyle for his grifting returns; 600% more than comments that actually found value from the content Kyle was invited to promote. Interestingly as well, not a single one of these comments were engaged with by the super busy and hard working creator Kyle himself, who also spent 5 minutes talking about taking a nap during his vlog. Such a profitable decision for Disney.
  • The last thing I found interesting was the amount of commenters who had relevant questions for the creator, and how well Kyle engaged with those viewers. Out of 14 questions, not a single one was replied to by the creator. 8 of the 14 questions were about the video itself - either the activities or the channel commentary - all unanswered by Kyle and his community.
  • The other 6 of the 14 questions were concern about Kyle's health and hygiene - When nearly half of the questions asked on a video are worried about the creator's health and wellness, wouldn't that not be a great influencer to host for your promotions?
    • Not only that, but this is twice as many comments than the amount of comments that enjoyed the content that Kyle was invited to promote.

Very concerning statistics considering that a seemingly Disney-adjacent professional in ther Influencer Relations department made the business decision to invite Kyle out of anyone to promote their activities. And this is just one video; what will other viewers think of when they search for Kyle Pallow's WDW Fitcation on Google and find Tattle as the top result?

Whoever in their department approved these decisions will hopefully look into insights like these to understand how hosting lazy and talentless "influencers" like these is a pretty big factor in how poorly Disney Park's marketing is doing lately. They'd make a greater impact if instead of inviting low-effort infleuncers to stay at the deluxe resort, they invited families tied to a nonprofit organization which could promote these activities while also making a more impactful story of sharing fun opportunities with people who would greatly appreciate it.

If it really is Disney or an outsourced department for Disney - stop rewarding these vloggers and social accounts that have "large" fake followings, and put some actual effort and research into your marketing campaigns.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For Pallo and his ilk this becomes all about vanity and grifting off it for money and gifts. This does little to nothing to promote any Disney event or to make anyone want to visit the parks or participate in this or similar events.
Only some foolish 3rd party, perhaps associated in some way with Disney, promoter who failed miserably to do his research would have thought otherwise. Disney has repeatedly said they 'officially' sponsored only the 5K half marathon and the food and wine event later at Epcot, and that they 'hosted' NO influencers and had nothing to do with any wdw#fitcaton events or influencers who used that hashtag. Pallo and his ilk were NOT hosted by Disney or RunDisney, but by a 3rd party in some relation with Disney. The distinctions won't matter to Pallo and he'll continue to lie knowing his low/no information stans and many newbies will buy whatever lie he's selling at any moment. Others will know better.

A large number of these responses from Disney's main page chat were all quite similar and posted on his X page.
race.jpg

Reactions: 9
If Pallo edited out all the footage of his videos where he didn’t show himself to be a complete childish idiot he’d be left with 30 seconds of video for every vlog.

Reactions: 14
Kevin is the biggest side Derf ever. The world’s most boring, awkward, uninteresting person.

Reactions: 3
With his personal hygiene, or total lack thereof,🤮 effort, there's
probably only one truly smart way to be around Pallo.
Hazmet suit and torch the place to disinfect it afterwards.
.....................................................................................................................🔥🔥🔥"Kill it with fire!" 🔥🔥🔥................................................................................................
View attachment 2552735View attachment 2552717
Good god how desperate that silly woman must be. I can't begin to imagine being in the same room much less....yuk, can't go on with that sentence.
---

As I said yesterday, he'll make it sound like he just finished the Death Valley Ironman Competition (AKA: The Badwater Untramarathon) and did it in record time while fighting through the pain.View attachment 2552754
To be fair, they do call it a "fun run" in order for families to participate. But, you can absolutely run hard if you want and make a time you're trying for, but yeah, he'll act like he's Usain Bolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The NYC Marathon is happening right outside of my bedroom window right now.

None of those guys can compete with our boy KP's athletic prowess.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today' video is just riddled with Bayyggs, Mayygnets, and OR's.
---
How many times doe he need to mention Dining at the Grand Floridian with a Private Chef??????

1699200270931.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
The die seems to be cast now on these deadly dull, ego-driven, self congratulating cringe videos. They are actually doing even worse that those Pallotanic' horrible 'crusie' vids with Casey Discount. I didn't think that was possible. These days, he thought incorrectly, were going to revive his cesspool channel. What might have been a couple of days of wonderful videos chocked full of events and interesting sites and people, has already become, expectedly, a self indulgent "Look at MEEEE'.....See ME pretend to run a race.... See ME eat.....See ME blabber on and on and on....See ME ME. Look what I got. Look what they gave ME.....and on and on. It's so toxic, so unwatchable and only the Hulksters, Divas and 'The Royal' are stupid enough and devoted enough to continue to watch it. Yet, I imagine the world is in for another 4 or 5 days of this unwatchable and tedious crap.

And his flailing misogynistic, racist and homophobic rants and 'owns' :ROFLMAO: at his X page through a number of very obviiousl sock puppets has backfired and not only has he driven people away, alienated more supporters but many have found Tattle because of it.
It's been a spectacular fail for him.

If things don't change spectacularly, and that's not going to happen, he doesn't have the creativity or intellect to turn his tit show around.

palloatanic.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not OR boy complaining about a long line at an event he was supposedly given special access to

And that tea party photo shoot? Made lil orangutan9 crawl back up inside of me

• Haha
A private dinner=cheap banquet
BINGO!!!!! They way he made is sound was like he's sitting down with the Chef for Dinner

1699200852056.png

---
He looks a little sad when he admits they are getting Buffet Food for Dinner at their Exclusive Grand Floridian Dining with a chef event

1699201167896.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.