Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news, JoJo's channel is completely failing. He's struggling to get over 10k views now. With 1.5 million subscribers.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In other news, JoJo's channel is completely failing. He's struggling to get over 10k views now. With 1.5 million subscribers.
He does not get the same hate watching as Paylow. And his thumbs downs are in the double digits. It is odd with so many subs how he is struggling for views.

Reactions: 9
He does not get the same hate watching as Paylow. And his thumbs downs are in the double digits. It is odd with so many subs how he is struggling for views.
It's pretty clear that the subscriber base he built up doesn't care for his long-form content, such as it is. And he hasn't even been able to get a Short to get eyeballs either.

And we're not there for his sparkling personality.

Reactions: 8
So much for that Disney Marketing and the use of the hashtag #wdwfitcation

1699145561957.png

Reactions: 5
I sense a job in most of these Disney vloggers future. At least JoJo can probably get a job with Disney... Kyle burned that bridge.

Reactions: 10
I sense a job in most of these Disney vloggers future. At least JoJo can probably get a job with Disney... Kyle burned that bridge.
Luckily JoJo has roommates to help make the rent. It does appear the end is coming. He does have a degree in Psychology???

1699145925338.png

---
1699146001529.png

I bet Tim Tracker was pretty fit at 29 at least skinny - not like OR Boy.
---
Adding PMM is going strong.

Last edited:
Luckily JoJo has roommates to help make the rent. It does appear the end is coming. He does have a degree in Psychology???

View attachment 2552072
---
View attachment 2552074

I bet Tim Tracker was pretty fit at 29 at least skinny - not like OR Boy.
---

Adding PMM is going strong.
A version of Tim Tracker is a compliment? Yikes!
EDIT: Most of these folks think they'll make like 3 videos and one will go viral and they'll be on Today and get a TV show, all within like a couple of months.

• Haha
He can't afford implants. It's likely swelling from:
  • Non-stop, daily alcohol consumption
  • Loads of sugar
  • Greasy park food
  • Dehydration
  • Lack of sleep
  • Zero exercise
  • Stress (from going ape tit on 'X' all day)
And all of this while he has a 'fragile' condition can't help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He can't afford implants. It's likely swelling from:
  • Non-stop, daily alcohol consumption
  • Loads of sugar
  • Greasy park food
  • Dehydration
  • Lack of sleep
  • Zero exercise
  • Stress (from going ape tit on 'X' all day)
And all of this while he has a 'fragile' condition can't help.
Maybe it’s aliens. There are things under his skin at or around his cheeks.

Reactions: 5
Definitely something from 2 days ago i posted a pic - you can see egg shaped things in his cheeks.View attachment 2552135
BING BONG
Yellow Teeth got some filler. His Juvederm is migrating. Now for some Botox in that forehead and a damn good teeth whitening. Next up, hair transplant. He makes the big bucks. Just a drop in the bucket for old Moneybaygs to keep up appearamces!

Reactions: 6
Yellow Teeth got some filler. His Juvederm is migrating. Now for some Botox in that forehead and a damn good teeth whitening. Next up, hair transplant. He makes the big bucks. Just a drop in the bucket for old Moneybaygs to keep up appearamces!
He needs Botox around the eyes he has terrible wrinkles there as well.

Reactions: 3
A few thoughts:

1.Please do not judge the 5k based on Kyle’s coverage.. they are fun! Easy, yes. It’s designed to be a “fun run” with lots of rare & unique characters!

2. Kyle you are pathetic. My 6 year old completed the 5k a few years ago. I’ve done it in a walking boot after fracturing my metatarsal bone 2 weeks prior. He’s acting like he ran a marathon (which I have done and still wasn’t as dramatic as him). We often run the races (5k, 10k & half marathons) and then do full days at the park.

3. He is an alcoholic. You will see runners with beers for the longer distances.. at the end of the race. Usually at Mile 12 or 25 depending on the race & if they go through Epcot. Beer is actually a good drink for longer distances because of the carbs. But not the freaking 5k!!

4. Him gloating about eating breakfast with the “Savanna”. Kyle, go to Africa on a real safari & have breakfast and then you can gloat. I love Animal Kingdom Lodge… but it’s a freaking acre of land with caged animals. It’s not that big of a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.