Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, just thought, why didn't "Peter" who is listed as being in SC drive down and cheer on "his boy KP" and take a photo with him while running the race?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His short, stubby, square feet look like they are Fred Flintstone feet! The big toes are especially gross.
I feel bad for whoever had to touch his "little feet." 😔

The big toes look so gross, they look like they got a giant lump in them.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

You couldn't pay me enough to be in close proximity to those nasty feet... never mind touching them! 🤢
---
Hey, just thought, why didn't "Peter" who is listed as being in SC drive down and cheer on "his boy KP" and take a photo with him while running the race?
I thought Peter said he was from Miami in his early posting days... did something change?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I thought Peter said he was from Miami in his early posting days... did something change?
He put North Carolina in his profile, then got caught in some lie then tried to say that he moved to Miami. Yet somehow he's always in Orlando (like when he pretended to be having drinks at Club 33 and got caught stealing a photo of the beverage menu from 2015).

• Haha

I can't even believe I'm adding to this foot discussion
laugh-slam.gif
___ BUT since I am and I looked at that pic, I have to add that ol' Kev looks like
hes' got some growing "cankles" there.
Hey! Kev.... watch the edema there, fluid retention isn't to be ignored. Next step will be hooves. 🤭 Oh, I didn't say that.

cankles.jpg
And I refuse to look at Pallo's feet. Got to draw the line somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was uncertain if he was just doing it to gaybait for the grift, but I've come to the conclusion that he's deep in the closet and that's where all his anger & rage comes from. The high-pitched noises when he's excited, being a Swiftie and Bieber superfan, has numerous alter egos where he looks for photos of tall/buff shirtless men, and the way he acts around Kevin and Nick.

I think the over-the-top obsession with girls and having a girlfriend back in high school/college was a defense mechanism because he felt ashamed for being gay. And the rampant homophobia he exhibits online today is an extension of that.
Tater is gay. Deep in the closet for sure. All the reasons listed above and countless others. I feel for Casey as her relationship is a sham. No straight man gets a pedicure with another man. Nothing wrong with a man getting a pedicure. Doing it with another man? Sorry. Straight men do not do that.

So much house talk again. Grifty's clearly bored of the family-subsidized apartment. Just in the last couple of days he's made several remarks about a house.

003859.png

003860.png

003858.png

Is squatch gearing up for another house hunt? Not sure why he's worried about a house when he can't even furnish a 1 bedroom apartment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He sounds just like an alcoholic with all the reasons/excuses that alcoholics make.

When his sister was in town, his reason was "I don't feel like drinking, but we're on vacation!"

Kylie, you're always on vacation. Your entire life is a vacation.
---
003861.png

003864.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Classic. We've done a few run events and NEVER saw a beer with a runner until way after the races were over in the afternoon.

• Haha
Classic. We've done a few run events and NEVER saw a beer with a runner until way after the races were over in the afternoon.
I've never done a RunDisney event but I've done plenty of races (5k, 10k, 21k) and never once did I see anyone drinking beer or alcohol before or during the race. That's just stupid. 🤣

Tater is gay. Deep in the closet for sure. All the reasons listed above and countless others. I feel for Casey as her relationship is a sham. No straight man gets a pedicure with another man. Nothing wrong with a man getting a pedicure. Doing it with another man? Sorry. Straight men do not do that.
Gotta say, as a straight dude, if I suggested to one of my straight friends, or hell, to one of my gay friends, that we go out & grab a couple’s foot massage, I’d never, ever live that tit down

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guys move so fast I missed a ton of pages but WTF is on his face?
My guess is he was up all night in that hotel room drinking while on his "Peter" sock puppet, dehydrated, then eventually passed out on that side of his face. His eyes look bloodshot too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.