Kyle Pallo #54 The Roasted Nuts Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This event doesn't even seem like a "run" it's a bunch of people jogging to stand in line to meet people in costumes who make $15 an hour.

Also "wish we could get a beer"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is also at that point he said, “we’re really good runners.” He really deceives himself!
1) He thinks he made some world-class achievement by struggling to finish a 5K with numerous 'character greets'
2) He thinks he's a really good runner and did really well

Our boy KP is so far inside his bubble that he truly believes this. Dude is so out of touch with reality.
---
Reminds me of when he was bragging when he made a 100 mile drive to the beach in his Barbie-Beemer and was acting like he finished a 2 week long cross-country road trip. Most people drive that distance to work every day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've mentioned several times something one of my old psychology professors said offhandedly as we left his class once. Asked by someone to give a quick definition, a differentiation, between a 'neurotic' and a 'psychotic' person:
"Well, think of such a person this way: The 'neurotic' builds castles in the air. The 'psychotic' moves in."
We all laughed and I never forgot that glib remark.

Pallo has, I'd say, already past building those castles in the air. Further, fueled by failure, fear, paranoid and copious amounts of alcohol, he's at least moved more completely into that castle than he has into that little family-subsidized apartment/trashy pig sty in which he's squatting at present.

His life is now a tragi-comedy of a 30 year old little man, a tale of false bravado, delusion and lies, and it's buttressed by support from family and that silly desperate handmaiden, Casey. The whole fraudulent grifting freakshow he presents to the public is on the edge of a knife and could fall at any time into a death spiral from which it can't recover. It actually may have already reached that point and Pallo is just far, far........far to dense and deluded to see it or try to stop it. And anyone who criticizes him or his circumstances is just a jealous hatter. He's actually convinced himself of that deep delusion. It's his last prop to try and keep from facing reality and the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
1) He thinks he made some world-class achievement by struggling to finish a 5K with numerous 'character greets'
2) He thinks he's a really good runner and did really well

Our boy KP is so far inside his bubble that he truly believes this. Dude is so out of touch with reality.
---
Reminds me of when he was bragging when he made a 100 mile drive to the beach in his Barbie-Beemer and was acting like he finished a 2 week long cross-country road trip. Most people drive that distance to work every day.
Well, at least he did it. Molly has at least once and probably more skipped on the Castaway 5k and just came back to pick up a medal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m dying 😂! It’s just so perfect!!
---
I’m watching today’s dump now and I’m about halfway through and Kyle has said TWICE now that he’s going to EPCOT tomorrow on the 5th to see the new show Luminous.

Kyle… Luminous premiers on the 5th of DECEMBER.

IMG_1189.png

Now we just have to wait to see if he actually owns up to his mistake or if he doesn’t mention it again and hopes people forget about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
---
I’m watching today’s dump now and I’m about halfway through and Kyle has said TWICE now that he’s going to EPCOT tomorrow on the 5th to see the new show Luminous.

View attachment 2551167

Now we just have to wait to see if he actually owns up to his mistake or if he doesn’t mention it again and hopes people forget about it.
I caught that! It threw me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---

View attachment 2551167

Now there's a great, super, example of the Disney Expert, huh?

Be great seeing that dumb little SOB standing there tomorrow waiting for the new show.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I caught that! It threw me off.
Someone also said so in the comments, but look what he responded back with.

IMG_1191.jpeg

Uh… ok Kyle. He clearly says he is going to be back IN EPCOT to see the new show… not a preview, not a technical rehearsal… he says the new show comes out on the 5th.

His response was probably a bad attempt at him backpedaling instead of just admitting he was wrong. So is he going to chill in the EPCOT resort area tomorrow night and hope to catch a glimpse of a technical rehearsal (if that even happens) and pass it off as him “attending” the new show? He is ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Someone also said so in the comments, but look what he responded back with.

Uh… ok Kyle. He clearly says he is going to be back IN EPCOT to see the new show… not a preview, not a technical rehearsal… he says the new show comes out on the 5th.

His response was probably a bad attempt at him backpedaling instead of just admitting he was wrong. So is he going to chill in the EPCOT resort area tomorrow night and hope to catch a glimpse of a technical rehearsal (if that even happens) and pass it off as him “attending” the new show? He is ridiculous.
Exactly. And if someone didn't mention it in his comments he definitely would have saw it here since his phone is constantly refreshing this page.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. And if someone didn't mention it in his comments he definitely would have saw it here since his phone is constantly refreshing this page.
How much you wanna bet that Kyle says that due to weather or “technical issues” that they weren’t able to test out the show and therefore he couldn’t film it. He will go through all of that just to prove that he was RIGHT instead of just admitting that he got the date wrong. I remember several videos back he was talking about Luminous and CASEY had to tell him what day it was premiering. He even said oh I don’t remember anything.

Does anyone here know any cast members to confirm if EPCOT is really doing a technical rehearsal of the show tomorrow?

Tater and Kevin get a couples pedicure in Brokeback Animal Kingdom Lodge Part Three. When will these lovers go Instagram official? The chemistry between them is undeniable. Tater has moved on from Not Gay Nick.
Right before the pedicure they both use mouthwash…. I wonder why :unsure: 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
IMG_7701.png

And so far inside the closet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And so far inside the closet.
I was uncertain if he was just doing it to gaybait for the grift, but I've come to the conclusion that he's deep in the closet and that's where all his anger & rage comes from. The high-pitched noises when he's excited, being a Swiftie and Bieber superfan, has numerous alter egos where he looks for photos of tall/buff shirtless men, and the way he acts around Kevin and Nick.

I think the over-the-top obsession with girls and having a girlfriend back in high school/college was a defense mechanism because he felt ashamed for being gay. And the rampant homophobia he exhibits online today is an extension of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This event doesn't even seem like a "run" it's a bunch of people jogging to stand in line to meet people in costumes who make $15 an hour.

Also "wish we could get a beer"
Maybe there's something I'm missing, but what's the point if people just walk the entire race and just wait in long lines to meet the charectars?

Also, not only do I not want to see a shirtless Kylie when he was out on the balcony, it also looks like it was cold outside🤢

• Haha
Maybe there's something I'm missing, but what's the point if people just walk the entire race and just wait in long lines to meet the charectars?

Also, not only do I not want to see a shirtless Kylie when he was out on the balcony, it also looks like it was cold outside🤢
EXACTLY! It's a money grab for Disney and makes frumpy housewives feel as if they're being "fit".
---
Right before the pedicure they both use mouthwash…. I wonder why :unsure: 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
View attachment 2551255

And so far inside the closet. 😂
Did you see how much liquid was in the cup? It was only enough mouthwash for a hamster.

EXACTLY! It's a money grab for Disney and makes frumpy housewives feel as if they're being "fit".
---

Did you see how much liquid was in the cup? It was only enough mouthwash for a hamster.
I thought the same thing. And what the hell was the purpose of (a) doing that and (b) filming that? You'll never convince me that those two aren't closeted lovers. Sadly, I thought Kevin had better taste in guys.

Reactions: 7
For being a self-proclaimed "high test, alpha male jock" it's a bit embarrassing that our boy KP was huffing and puffing, nearly collapsed, and needed pain meds after.

I'd say maybe this would be a major wake-up call for him to start taking better care of himself, but I doubt it. He'll go back to his same old routine of playing video games all day, drinking chuggers, and shoveling greasy/sugary tit into his mouth.

His voice got so high-pitched when he saw the medals.

003849.png

Then he lets out an ear-piercing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then he looks for the medical tent.

003850.png

He feels really accomplished.

003853.png

Then he flexes "OR" medal for the camera. 🔥

003856.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
I was uncertain if he was just doing it to gaybait for the grift, but I've come to the conclusion that he's deep in the closet and that's where all his anger & rage comes from. The high-pitched noises when he's excited, being a Swiftie and Bieber superfan, has numerous alter egos where he looks for photos of tall/buff shirtless men, and the way he acts around Kevin and Nick.

I think the over-the-top obsession with girls and having a girlfriend back in high school/college was a defense mechanism because he felt ashamed for being gay. And the rampant homophobia he exhibits online today is an extension of that.
I’ve been saying this!!! Totally agree 1000%!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.