Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that he hasn’t mentioned the free treadmill at all on Twitter? Someone who loves to act like a big shot and like he’s the biggest most important celebrity would surely post that he got a free treadMEAL. 😂
Doesn't Kylie already have a whole room of "free" treadmills in his building that he doesn't use? Why would he want one in his more luxury apartment? Apart from it being a piece of furniture and/or a clothes drying rack, I can't see him using it at all. It will just be more useless junk in his living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't Kylie already have a whole room of "free" treadmills in his building that he doesn't use? Why would he want one in his more luxury apartment? Apart from it being a piece of furniture and/or a clothes drying rack, I can't see him using it at all. It will just be more useless junk in his living room.
1699041640046.png

---
Anyone following this over on Twitter?

1699041800355.png

Reactions: 6
1699042756562.png

---
was she the chick who just stood there during pickleball and the other exercise class? lololol

1699042870135.png

• Haha
Some unpaid intern clearly just looked at numbers, saw he was close to 200k followers & did zero research on him or the content of his vlogs.

I also wonder if Casey knew someone who knew someone type of thing…

either way…I’m disgusted by Disney.

Reactions: 12
Sp they’re saying that someone that is professionally employed at Disney Parks for Influencer Relations reaches out to people to promote fitness at the Disney resorts, and they chose THIS group of dipshits!?

My god Disney is hopelessly incompetent at every level.
My guess is his old female friend Sam.

Reactions: 11
So she says the treadmill is true and she got her tracking info already and that Disney officially reached out to Kyle. And "Peter" is still online and super giddy. :rolleyes:

was she the chick who just stood there during pickleball and the other exercise class? lololol

View attachment 2549514
I wonder what she thinks of Peter Kyle's comments toward POC since she's defending him so hard? Maybe someone should inform her since she's in-person with Kyle right now.
---
No wonder their stock is tanking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sp they’re saying that someone that is professionally employed at Disney Parks for Influencer Relations reaches out to people to promote fitness at the Disney resorts, and they chose THIS group of dipshits!?

Who else they gonna get to gush over a $500 treadmill? Anyone with a real following wouldn’t care less. Hell, I’ve got zero social media presence & I couldn’t care less. It’s a bleeping treadmill, not a sack of money. Call me when you’re giving me something of real value. Until then, I’ll hold on the hysterics thank you very much

"Peter" is spamming about the treadmill now. It's hilarious that Kylie thinks we're all jealous of a $500 treadmill. Hey Kylie, I have an entire gym setup in my garage with a much better treadmill, squat rack, dumbbells, and the whole setup. And I paid for it on my own and didn't need to grift it. No one is jealous of you Kylie. Can't wait to see that thing sitting unused in your sad "luxury" apartment. Maybe you can use it as a coffee table.

"Peter" is spamming about the treadmill now. It's hilarious that Kylie thinks we're all jealous of a $500 treadmill. Hey Kylie, I have an entire gym setup in my garage with a much better treadmill, squat rack, dumbbells, and the whole setup. No one is jealous of you Kylie, it's actually pretty sad that you're trying to flex this hard over a treadmill.
Totally. I know I’ve said this before, but Kyle’s complete lack imagination only allows him to believe that everyone is exactly like him. He thinks we’re all impressed by the things he’s impressed by, we’re all of the same financial status, we’re all of equal educational levels…that’s part of what makes him so fun to clown. Him flexing about a treadmill (that I guarantee he doesn’t want or need) is like watching a 3 yo toddler doing a somersault while shouting “Look at me, look at me!”. Your treadmill’s very nice, Kyle, but we know you can’t afford to pay for your own vacations or to properly furnish a one bed apartment. You been at this content creator thing for nearly a decade, “free treadmill” is way low on most people’s list of professional accomplishments

"Peter" is spamming about the treadmill now. It's hilarious that Kylie thinks we're all jealous of a $500 treadmill. Hey Kylie, I have an entire gym setup in my garage with a much better treadmill, squat rack, dumbbells, and the whole setup. And I paid for it on my own and didn't need to grift it. No one is jealous of you Kylie. Can't wait to see that thing sitting unused in your sad "luxury" apartment. Maybe you can use it as a coffee table.
Funnier that he already had a bunch of treadmills that probably cost $2k each in the gym.

Funnier that he already had a bunch of treadmills that probably cost $2k each in the gym.
The only reason I can figure out for his fawning all over the treadmill is that he plans to monetize the gift by putting an ad on CL Marketplace and selling it for some much-needed cash.

Oh the humanity! Make it stop!View attachment 2548594
Good God there's no way this "just rolled out of bed" shirtless stuff needs to be in the vlog. Use better judgement, it's simply bleeping weird. Especially in a Disney hosted or Disney-related hosted event when he needs to be 110% overly mindful of every move, if they're indeed giving him a chance :mad: after Hurricanegate 2022. Ugh.

The only reason I can figure out for his fawning all over the treadmill is that he plans to monetize the gift by putting an ad on CL Marketplace and selling it for some much-needed cash.
He's only going to get a couple hundred bucks for it. Not enough for a Disney Treasure/Wish cruise. I won't be surprised if he makes a vlog about it and uses it as another useless fixture in his apartment to 'flex on the haters.'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.