Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent point. The company I own won a Mercedes C230 back in the late 2000s in a charity auction sponsored by a client. We ended up using it as a grand prize in a company productivity contest for our employees. Long story short, we absolutely had to pay taxes on the car when we received it from the dealer. Paying taxes on a giveaway doesn't matter when you can afford to cover them. Not so much fun for people like Kyle when you've won something you can't/won't use & are hard up for cash
Yeah, that's why those remake the house TV shows got in trouble, the people couldn't afford the value of it and the taxes they had to pay.

Reactions: 9
Kyle’s POC fans should see how he really thinks of them. This is somebody Disney wants to represent?! Pathetic.
He really is such a POS, and I'm sure that many of his adoring stans would be shocked by the racism he spews as "Peter"

This makes the 'Frank' accusation even more credible, since he said that even in high school Kyle talked tit about anyone who wasn't white. And Frank wrote that before "Peter" even existed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Excellent point. The company I own won a Mercedes C230 back in the late 2000s in a charity auction sponsored by a client. We ended up using it as a grand prize in a company productivity contest for our employees. Long story short, we absolutely had to pay taxes on the car when we received it from the dealer. Paying taxes on a giveaway doesn't matter when you can afford to cover them. Not so much fun for people like Kyle when you've won something you can't/won't use & are hard up for cash
I saw a story years ago about how Price is Right winners rarely take home their prizes because they couldn’t afford to pay the taxes on them.

Reactions: 15
Kyle’s POC fans should see how he really thinks of them. This is somebody Disney wants to represent?! Pathetic.
Peter also liked this post. KP really hates women and POC. Just pure white trash, needing to project and put down others to make themselves feel better. Congrats KP, you have no money and don't provide anything of worth to anybody.
1699034586139.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Kevin looked like he didn’t buy that bullshit either. What’s interesting is that I went to TikTok to that one girls video that is part of this event and she doesn’t mention the free treadmill or free equipment at all and she was in that same group working out with Kyle. You can see Kyle in the background. Why would you NOT mention that free equipment? Especially as an “influencer”?
View attachment 2548888
View attachment 2548889
Walking back from taking a break perhaps?🤣
4CDFD9AC-C688-463D-82B5-183BEC247EAB.jpeg
A3325514-4439-4621-8DE7-746F0891B00E.jpeg
F277EFE0-56F8-4B9F-9111-DF9474299AFA.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Last time I saw it, it was in the bedroom. The replacement was also, he said, damaged, and I think they drew the line there by offering a partial rebate. I remember remarking, laughing, at the time, just take the part from the other one dumbass, and fix the 2nd one and throw the rest away.

It was all sketchy as hell. He went through the same with a lamp. Tiny scratch and got a replacement. Grifter gonna' grift.
Yeah that was gone. Was only there for a few days and pretty sure they gave him a full refund. Not 100% sure of that though.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed that he hasn’t mentioned the free treadmill at all on Twitter? Someone who loves to act like a big shot and like he’s the biggest most important celebrity would surely post that he got a free treadMEAL. 😂

Reactions: 13
The fact that everyone knows that "Peter" is Kyle, yet he continues to post a never-ending tirade of racist and homophobic insults on there shows that he's to used to never having to take accountability for anything. He thinks he'll never have to face any repercussions. Everything he's done he's gotten away with and laughed about (abusing his ex and then filming himself choking & punching Lora, the 12 year old in high school, constant lying, repeatedly breaking rules at the parks and putting other guests at risk). It's why he admitted last night to being hosted by a third party, yet continues to tweet about Disney hosting him.

Any other person would be extremely careful, being in the public spotlight and all. Especially considering that he depends fully on his YouTube channel and grift to scrape by in life. But not Kyle. He thinks he's untouchable. Eventually it's going to catch up to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yup I have won a car, a cruise and other thing. These 2 big things I had to pay taxes on AND the car I had to add to my income for taxes. Also had to pay to get an automatic as they were only giving away a stick shift.
---
Hmmmm.....Just gets curiouser and curiouser. :unsure:

View attachment 2549106
Is this the bib?

1699036256332.png

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that he hasn’t mentioned the free treadmill at all on Twitter? Someone who loves to act like a big shot and like he’s the biggest most important celebrity would surely post that he got a free treadMEAL. 😂
I think Hazeleyes51 called it. Kyle caught wind that he was going to have to pay a minimal amount of taxes for something he'd never use & took a pass. Sounded cool for the vlog, not so much for real life

...of course, once "Peter" finds out that tattle thinks Kyle didn't get the treadmill, Kyle will skip his next GrubHub delivery charge for his First Watch avocado toast delivery, pay the $49 in taxes & one'll show up in his apartment, then I suppose I'm OWNED!!! Pay the taxes on it & get a little exercise, my guy, god knows you need it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think his 5 day fitgriftcation may nearly kill him. It’s showing how incredibly out of shape he is.🤣🤣🤣
Who would have thought that years of zero exercise, eating sugary/greasy park food all day, and drinking copious amounts of alcohol all day and night would do that. :unsure: Apparently not Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who would have thought that years of zero exercise, eating sugary/greasy park food all day, and drinking copious amounts of alcohol all day and night would do that. :unsure: Apparently not Kyle.
Add an autoimmune disease and it’s a recipe for disaster.

You can visibly see how it’s catching up with his body. He is incredibly inflamed.

Reactions: 10
Yup I have won a car, a cruise and other thing. These 2 big things I had to pay taxes on AND the car I had to add to my income for taxes. Also had to pay to get an automatic as they were only giving away a stick shift.
Could you imagine how much Kyle would "flex" if he won a car? He would make a whole bunch of videos about it: "Guyses! I have a surprise" (nothing would be revealed in this vlog until you watch next one); "I won a car" (and it won't be a BMW but probably something more practical and reliable than his current vehicle), "I drove the car, but I don't like it" (self explanatory: the car is no longer shiny and new once he puts his grubby fingers all over it); "I need your advice about the car I won" (he will be walking in the woods cause he learns that he must pay taxes on his prize). 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.