Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He mentioned still being able to feel his Lush face cream from the night before during the day. Does that mean he didn't shower before they went out? He always talks about how good everyone and every place smells.... probably because he smells like such trash all of the time.

Reactions: 9
He's only going to get a couple hundred bucks for it. Not enough for a Disney Treasure/Wish cruise. I won't be surprised if he makes a vlog about it and uses it as another useless fixture in his apartment to 'flex on the haters.'
I’m thrilled his cheap ass took my advice (see post 1074), paid the taxes & pulled the trigger on the thing. That 5K finish line pic speaks volumes about oar guy’s physical condition. Good job, Kyle, I’m glad to be a kind & stabilizing force in your life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what is the actual story here? Last night a Disney rep said they had nothing to do with the "Walt Disney World Fit-Cation" and Kyle himself admitted it was a third party, but now the story is that this is an official Disney sponsorship?

He mentioned still being able to feel his Lush face cream from the night before during the day. Does that mean he didn't shower before they went out? He always talks about how good everyone and every place smells.... probably because he smells like such trash all of the time.
Yep. Especially gross considering how much he was sweating.
---
I’m thrilled his cheap ass took my advice (see post 1074), paid the taxes & pulled the trigger on the thing. That 5K finish line pic speaks volumes about oar guy’s physical condition. Good job, Kyle, I’m glad to be a kind & stabilizing force in your life
The thought of him using that thing on a 3rd floor apartment 😂 his downstairs neighbors are going to hate him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what is the actual story here? Last night a Disney rep said they had nothing to do with the "Walt Disney World Fit-Cation" and Kyle himself admitted it was a third party, but now the story is that this is an official Disney sponsorship?

Yep. Especially gross considering how much he was sweating.
---

The thought of him using that thing on a 3rd floor apartment 😂 his downstairs neighbors are going to hate him.
I still don't think he was hosted by Disney. Especially because "Peter" brought up KP was hosted by a third party.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.