Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, makes perfect sense for runDisney to sponsor his no running, no exercising ass for the event. Gold star day for whoever made that decision, fast track to the CBDO position in Burbank for sure. We see you Kyle, just waiting for you to inevitably backtrack on yet another blatant fabrication, you fraud
uR jUsT jEaLoUS 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All he is doing is once again copying something JoJo has already done. JoJo did it for his father, mother and sister all on different videos.
I believe Jojo actually did it though, we didn't see anybody else paying when he did it. He also didn't need to defend so much.

Whereas with Kyle, Alexa is paying and putting the credit card in her wallet and Kyle has to point out it's his card. ( his $500 limit card lol).

I believe Jojo actually did it though, we didn't see anybody else paying when he did it. He also didn't need to defend so much.

Whereas with Kyle, Alexa is paying and putting the credit card in her wallet and Kyle has to point out it's his card. ( his $500 limit card lol).
See though Kyle’s a real business man. He’ll have Alexa fill out an expense report at the end of her “vacation” in triplicate for reimbursement, & god help her if she loses her receipts. Oar guy keeps everything in his empire above board & straight as an arrow. It’s tough holding it all down when you’re a Kyle Pallo level big shot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or was he the most manic and out of control he's ever been in today's dump? He's running around screaming like a banshee all over the park, making faces, running waddling around. It's like a toddler who just consumed a dozen bayyygs of sugar.

Maybe it's from all those comments from viewers in his last video about how immature and crazy he was acting. Whenever he receives advice/criticism, he always has to double down on the obnoxious behavior. A sure recipe for success!

Last edited:
Whoa'! I tought we were tough on him at times here. The responders at the several pages that he occupies at reddit are, well, not full of compliments. 😂
This just off the last Troll Patrol vid.

ared2.jpg
ared1.jpg

ared3.jpg
ared4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Decided to "check on out" the comments before skimming the video. An excellent one at the top.

64F0CBCB-559A-4ABB-A376-618A09EE28E1_4_5005_c.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.