Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
These vlogs are all just a 'flex' for him and he's not trying to get more people in the doors. In fact, business being slow means he's more likely to get invited on these free stays as they desperately try to get people to visit.
Pretty clear when he started suggesting a few days back that he wasn't interested in building a larger subscriber base anymore & instead wanted to cater specifically to his "core audience" that the writing was on the wall as far as the viability of his channel. He doesn't want to offer anything that a Disney/travel fan would care about & instead wants to feature his low cost, low effort "day in the life" content to the dwindling mouth breathers still interested in gobbling it up. I have zero doubt he sees no growth, I mean c'mon, we all see it, & he'd rather save face with the hatters than come up with an actual solution to his problems. He might get a couple free resort stays in the short term, but they're definitely not a long term solution. There are only so many times Brian Stevens can chime in the comments with his usual line of bullshit, "Oh, Kyle! I have friends going on vacation soon! I'll be sure to tell them all about this resort", without the marketing teams catching on to the fact that they'd be better off setting fire to whatever minimal amount of money they comp the Boy Dipshit. Face it Kyle, the shit's circling the bowl. The faster you get smart to that fact, the better

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Well, dragging that ridiculous cock-shaped camera and gimbal out, setting it up on the table and talking to that ridiculous thing throughout a meal is a sure way for a grand celebrity, a legend in his own mind like that dumbass dward, to escape any notice from his adoring public. At this point, he should be afraid someone who does recognize him might come over and slap the everloving shit out of him and stick that camera where, proverbially, 'the sun don't shine.'
His little sock puppets threatening everyone around may end up coming back to haunt him. Many viewers and critics visits the parks regularly and he might get the chance to fulfill his threats sooner than he thinks and when he least expects it.

*Just a friendly reminder Squirt. Don't issue checks with your big mouth through sock puppets you can't possibly cash. Those little threats and your behaviors with that camera have already, and recorded in your own vids, pissed a number of people off. The man at the airport / The big guy at the Packers' game / The guy who grabbed his crotch and gave you and The Doormat the bird at the park. And I can only imagine how many you've edited out.
It's going to catch up with you Grifty. Count on it.
You're welcome.

View attachment 2480770
That's why Lil' Kylie wears his UFC shirt. I'm sure he feels like he's a martial arts master and big boy UFC fighter when he wears it, and it helps him cope with some of the anxiety of confronting someone in the parks who won't take so kindly to his e-threats.

He talks online to himself with his sock puppets about "beating the shit out of" people and "they wouldn't say that to my face," but in real life:
  • Needed Lora to come and protect him when buying his car from the two 'gentlemen.' (twice)
  • Needed Casey to answer the door when there was a strange, unexpected knock while he hid on a balcony
  • Hid behind Casey when he saw an old high school classmate in Wisconsin
  • Picked up his pace when two men were shouting at him near the entrance of Animal Kingdom

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yes, because sitting down eating and drinking was NOT taking it easy. I don't think he would know hard work if it hit him in the fact to actually NEED to sit and relax and take it easy

View attachment 2487163
But remember, he would have totally been a corporate banker in Chicago if he wasn't doing YouTube. Could you imagine him in an 'office job' with deadlines, meetings, dealing with clients, etc. I don't think he'd make it through a full day before he'd start sobbing and having a breakdown.

• Haha

JerzGurl

Today's riveting daily 💩 replacement TV console. Who the frig gives a shit?!

...and its damaged... Kylie is going to cry!

• Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
A HUGE LETDOWN... So unfortunate. So tragic. And another health update. Grifting in full force baybee.

002838.png

• Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I wonder if they have any dinner plans with her friends who joined them at Hoopdee Doo.
Those friends laughed at Kyle and made him run to the bathroom to go cry and seethe. Doubt that Kyle wants to see them again. He "blocked" them.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
imagine if he got a tesla, how often he'd be broke down on the side of the road because it ran out of batteries.

He can't even afford a faux-lex

Wait til' Grifty the Dwarf tools out in his new Mercedes, wearing his new Presidential Rolex and sipping on his Starbucks.
All right there in glorious 4K for all the world to see:

Hatters....meanies.....OWNED!

whatnow.jpg

fake.jpg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It’s starting to click for me - Sister-Wife and BankerMom have been very quiet since Sister-Wife’s last visit to Florida. By the end of that trip she seemed done with it and disconnected, a week later Kyle posts the vlog apologizing about not being able to go on all the cruises he planned, blaming Casey so he can still try to grift his own fucking family to keep his sinking channel afloat.

My guess is that at some point during Alexa’s visit Kyle had a tantrum about Alexa or his family not caving to his excessive *wink* wishes *wink* or the treasure inaugural sailing. Most likely the night he had lots of free fancy chuggers at the Wallderf Astoaria (his pronunciation not mine) dining event. Either it was so bad that Alexa finally woke up or they’re dealing with other financial circumstances right now (assuming this based on their parents getting old in age and some of the health issues Kyle had his viewers pray for during livestreams last year) in Wisconsin that Kyle can shut his whiny ass up.
Nice observation. When his sister was there, that's when he was acting all arrogant and boasting about going on the Treasure inaugural sailing ("i'm gonna be on it! wanna bet?"). He was hinting at it in every vlog and gloating over the Treasure cruise with his sock puppet Peter account.

Yet ever since Alexa left, there's been no further mention of it. And she did seem disconnected and over him.

I bet he was relentlessly begging her and BankerMom to pay for it, and that's why she looked so annoyed with him. The dwarf was having a manic episode during her visit with delusions of grandeur, constantly bragging about the cruise. Likely had a full-blown tantrum, maybe the night he was drunk and went back to the room. That would explain why the family is suddenly so distant. And the "apology video" about the lack of cruises a week later... along with the increasingly unhinged behavior (talking to himself with multiple accounts, pretending he's going to buy a house/Porsche, etc.)

He was hinting at the $9,700 interior room when a balcony was only $600 more. Makes no sense why he wouldn't just go for the balcony if he was such a wealthy baller like he says. If he was begging for his family to pay for it, he'd go for the cheapest option as his best bet to convince them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kylie reading Tattle all day and talking to himself with his sock puppet account confirms for me that he must be bored out of his mind in the lugjurreeee apartment. All alone by himself on the couch, while he waits for Casey to get back from work so that she can cook for him and pay attention to him.

Hey squirt, how about you hit up that gym in your apartment complex? Or do some research for your videos?

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Good question. What's most amusing is Kyle sees his late morning wake ups as a feature of his "baller" lifestyle & not a bug. He actually believes it's part of why the hatters are so jealous of his life. When I see Kyle proudly filming himself dragging his tired ass out of bed at 11am, jealously is the furthest thing from my mind. What I see is a shiftless bum who stumbles through life taking what's given to him. That he actually shows his ass online daily shows a complete lack of intelligence & self awareness that no one except for the truly pathetic should ever wish for
Exactly, everything he has to film in his 'daily shows' is him trying to flex and make people jealous of his "best life" and "baller" lifestyle. This is why he doesn't care or bother to provide accurate information, and why he pays almost zero attention to his fans (unless he's desperate). It's the Kyle Pallo Show, a little man, at 30 years of age, whose still overcompensating for his deep-seated issues and lack of confidence by convincing himself that everyone is jealous of him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick