Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScoJo15

Since he gets massively ratio'd every single day, it's safe to say that a majority of his viewers are hate watchers. If it weren't for us, he probably would no longer have a channel.

That said, friendly reminder that if you do watch the videos, USE AN ADBLOCKER so that he does not profit off of your view. He'll still get favorable data with YouTube since it registers a view but at least we can stop the cash flow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

JerzGurl

Watch little man gloat about "walks-ons" and say the words "unreal" and "unbelievable" over and over. Then watch him WOOOOOOO and scream on Peter Pan. :sleep:

I like how the video is titled:

My Updated Early Entry Strategy At Magic Kingdom

There is no strategy or information here.
He also bought a lightening lane for mine train. Lousy strategy. Waste of money. Stupid.

I wouldn't be surprised of he has Casey's cc on file for when he gets Genie and individual lightening lanes.

• Haha
  • Wow

starri

VIP Member
He's making her think that life with him is the best that she will get and she believes it. I honestly wish I could speak to her because I see so much younger me in her.
She wouldn’t listen to you anyway. She’s too besotted for some unknown reason. She’s going to have to learn the hard way, unfortunately.

• Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
At 6:05 he looks at himself in the mirror and says "look at that stud" and the Gaston music starts playing. 😂

002795.png

• Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
View attachment 2490977
View attachment 2490978
Why does he ALWAYS bitch about waiting? Guess I don't know what it feels like to be a star.

Meanwhile he doesn't have to drive and is watching football.
Poor widdle baby Kylie! Driving for an hour (30 minutes each way) and hitting some traffic was exhausting (and he wasn't even the one driving).

Does the prissy princess realize that most people spend that much time commuting to work daily? This dolt is completely out of touch with reality.

• Heart

Heygrid

Honestly, as a bi man, I can’t tell you who I think would be less appealing in the sack. Between Kyle squealing and only paying attention to himself and Casey staring at the ceiling with all the intensity of a dead fish…
I guess it boils down to whether you prefer getting your leg humped by a chihuahua or doing missionary with a mannequin.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Even if she doesn't want a Disney wedding, and this dull duo ends up getting married, Casey is not going to have a say in much of anything as far as the wedding goes. Kyle knows best and will get what he wants. Remember when she said she didn't want him filming her dad, yet he did it anyway?
yup... he'll wear her down and convince her "But, babe- the video will hit! we can spend anything we want on a wedding- we'll make it all back because we're such STARS!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
What a Karen about the way fair stuff. I wish they hadn’t refunded him.

So he plays a “round of golf” but doesn’t film any of it? Sure, Kyle. You just went to the range.

Also the pink ball for Casey? She sounds greedy, weren’t his blue balls enough?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I do find it amusing... I know myself and some others here were saying that he would quickly grow bored and tired of the "lug-jur-ee apartment." At first he was off the hook, manic, flexing his "pristine" apartment and saying how it's the nicest place he'll ever live and how happy he is.

And then within a few months, he's already whining and complaining that he wants something else. He wants and needs a house now.

There's no appeasing this dwarf.

Frankenweenie

So he rope drop Space Mountain and bought ILL for 7 Dwarves.

If he rope drop 7 Dwarf and do Space Mountain later he would had save money and SM line would had been a walk on anyway.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I have a feeling this will happen more and more. His little manic / drunken / imbecilic X-twitter posts today just confuse and upset many of the Manic Midget's stans and many are fed up. He just doesn't get it. When he and his sock puppets, Freaky Farlexa, and the taintlicking tools who leech onto his X- page for attention actually cost him fans.
I have to admit that my cup of schadenfreude is overflowing at the freakouts and Pallo Clown Posse confusion going on over there and on his failing other online sites.
Pass the popcorn ......View attachment 2481540

View attachment 2481529
Just from glancing around at some of his comments and 'X' replies from fans, he's losing so many of them in his attempts to "own the hatters." Many are very confused and annoyed. Others are put off by his arrogance. I'm sensing an emergency family check-up soon. The family is going to have to step in and take over soon because if this keeps up he's going to be ending up on their doorstep much sooner than expected.

• Heart

Dismom2

VIP Member
Not trying to make anyone feel bad for not having kids but it is just something that irks me when people with no kids say they are going on a date night. Probably because is it much harder for them to go out then say a couple not married or one married with no kids.

You go out on a first date or second or third. After that you are dating and just going out to dinner or a movie, etc.

Maybe I just see it differently. Any which way, what they are doing is NOT dating and we all know that. It is just him getting free food and drinks with her picking up the tab 99% of the time lol
i've been married 18 years and we have 2 kids. When i hear people with no kids talk about "date night", i think of it as just a nicer night out than they might usually do. like on a regular weekend they might just grab dinner at olive garden after running errands. But a "date night" would involve a couple steps up. a nicer restaurant, dressing nicer, (obviously not this part in kyle's case HAHA), maybe a concert of a singer thats more "romantic" like Ed Sheeran, michael Buble, etc. LOL
Like i think even without kids they can still distinguish between just going out somewhere, and a date night out. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What was that shifty look and awkward stare here? Was Lil' Tito waiting for mommy's permission to drink?
002643.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
OH! And Mrs Chet just reminded me of something when she looked at the monitor and saw all the profuse 'THANKS' Pallo and the others were giving to Disney for inviting them.
It's reminiscent of his 'THANKS' to Disney for inviting him to D23, a NON Disney event, that he saw as something to 'own the hatters and meanies' but it ended up making him look like a damned fool because he was obviously JoJo's +1 and 'Disney' invited NO ONE.

First of all, although on Disney property, the Swan Reserve isn’t a Disney World hotel like the 'Swan & Dolphin' are. It's a Marriott hotel.

Disney didn't invite his lying ass to anything. Just one more flex to own the hatters and meanies (*"SEE! Disney loves ME! They invite ME....") that falls completely apart and flat.
And Marriott must be damned desperate to try and get anyone to come in and stay if they're hosting that toxic loser.
Shame on you Marriott.
Do better. You can't do worse.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Om my gosh we got OR Staycation Weekend coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1696004216162.png

---
Jesus, what the hell is with that blank dim-bulb expression? Never has a face said "I enjoy sniffing farts" more than that expression right there
Tito's breakfast of champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha