Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heygrid

I’m not on Twitter/X/Whatever the hell it’s called. Does this Peter/Maverick guy post about anyone/anything else other than Kyle? How long has this account existed?
He created it in August and only likes or replies to things about Kyle or far right talking points. If his activity there is any indication of who he is as a person, he has some deep anger issues that he should think about addressing. Doesn’t seem like he’s healthy physically or mentally.

Reactions: 13

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
It's called greasy from the oils of the meat, NOT Juicy. SMH

1696271249268.png

---
Yes, because sitting down eating and drinking was NOT taking it easy. I don't think he would know hard work if it hit him in the fact to actually NEED to sit and relax and take it easy

1696271360804.png

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
He needs Casey to help decorate with him. Ummm....you have to sit around and wait for your delivery, you can't do it yourself? SMH

View attachment 2494494
---
He is an idiot for buying something for $1,200 online and letting them ship and not unpack themselves to see the damage.

View attachment 2494501
He is a horrible actor. He is happy it arrived damaged. He knew he could request a refund. He was acting upset but also smiling.

• Haha
  • Sad

Dismom2

VIP Member
Kyle Pallo #50 He's desperate for a wife to become his assistant.

I'm feeling they will likely get married. Kile knows he will inherit someone he knows will be submissive and who will do everything he tells her to do. He's been shopping for a mommy, nanny, chef, maid, and general care giver to run and do his every demand. He missed out on both Taylor and Lora. Either one of them would have done everything for him had he treated them better and accepted that they are both stronger women who will push back from time to time standing up for them self.
1000% this!!! Hes only with casey because shes the most submissive. And even more important- shes a brunette. :rolleyes:
Lora or Taylor both would've done anything for him- Lora especially already used to help him from the business side of stuff years ago. They both seem to have the "mothering" thing going on. He also has way more chemistry with either of them than he does with Casey. They just weren't submissive enough for him, they would've actually stood up to him once in a blue moon and been a little more independent- and he can't have that. :rolleyes:

Yunque01

VIP Member
But remember, he would have totally been a corporate banker in Chicago if he wasn't doing YouTube. Could you imagine him in an 'office job' with deadlines, meetings, dealing with clients, etc. I don't think he'd make it through a full day before he'd start sobbing and having a breakdown.
I truly doubt that there is a bank in existence that would hire him. Even with his mother’s connections. I also am reminded of a vlog he made years ago near the end of his 2nd college program. He was down and almost in tears because he interviewed for, in his words, about 30 professional internships at WDW. He didn’t hear back from a single one for a second interview.

• Haha

darkabbie

I'm going to say something nice (I KNOW, I KNOW WHO IT IS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT). but i thank Casey for going to Domu Ramen. we're new to orlando and are tired of the disney bubble, and where we live its pretty much a food desert unless you like the same fast food joints, over and over again or the overpriced theme parks. so we trekked on over to Domu and the food really is delicious. it took us only an hour and fifteen minutes to go 26 miles over there (I-4 IS THE DEVIL). so yeah i'll give them props for the restaurant.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Wwwaaaaaaahhh I plan you guys i’m telling you! I work hard damnit.

yet this video shows serval days where he’s got TONS of downtime
Exactly and saying he sat around for 4-5 hours waiting for a delivery and then went out to dinner. The dinner that he vlogged so he did NOTHING that entire day while he was waiting.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Regarding her reading the comments, i find it funny that when she was revealed, the both commented that she was aware of all the comments ge receives. She also stated that she was a ready for that to occur to her. Now it is obvious that claim was BS.

SnapChet

VIP Member
My god in heaven, THIS shit is all he has left?
We stay at a hotel near 'MY' lugg-jury' apartment.
I bitch about scratched Lincoln Log furniture.
We fix 'turds' to eat at 'MY' lugg-jury' apartment.
We eat some greasy/salty/sugary shit at the park.
We shop at Targets, or wherever, for Halloween crap.
Wash ........... Rinse ......... Repeat

My god, is no sugardaddy setting him up? He's aging badly and the patchy shirtless pool vids or :sick: shower shows sure as hell aren't working any longer. ___Where the hell is the Pallo Clown Rally? They haven't been around for a week or two and that's just unheard of. More and more negative comments are filtering through ClownJer's 'Great Censor Wall of YouTube.'
Has the family been so drained by MiniMan and his "GIMME-GIMME" demands that all this infantile midget's moaning a bitching can't get them to pay for him a cruise or another Disneyland visit ____ or send another infusion of money for him to waste .... and after they kept his failing broke ass from being homeless.

This is now just painful to observe as he and that dowdy dunce girl - friend plod about the parks and the local strip malls as he acts like a little psycho off his meds, aping for the camera, reviewing food as 'turds' and 'not as good as cruise food.' That's the best review he's capable of posting.
The other vloggers, at least visit locations around the state. Most do their research, even minimal research, unlike Pallo. They go to the Keys, Canaveral, historic points.........and they travel to other international locations. My god even the worst of the rest is infinitely better than Pallo's Daily :poop: Dumps. I can't/won't watch them. That would be the equivalent of trying to pass a kidney stone.....or a pineapple. 🍍 😬😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
He's talking about Bonvoy, Marriott's loyalty program, right?

I swear, sometimes, Kyle's mush mouth makes blood shoot out of my nose.
I was just about to make this comment. It’s BONVOY, not Bon Voyage! ONCE AGAIN, Kyle couldn’t be bothered to take the 10 seconds of research to confirm what their loyalty programs name is, ESPECIALLY when they are HOSTING YOU! He’s putting himself in jeopardy of not getting hosted again from anyone if he continues to put out incorrect information.
IMG_0863.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I somehow stumbled into Kyle‘s thread recently and now I can’t look away from his nonsense. Just when I think Disney vloggers can’t get any worse he shows up on my radar. I’m wondering what the odds are that Kyle either guilts Casey or makes promises he can’t keep so she quits her job to become another Youtube beggar. Casey’s dad where are you to knock some sense into her?
Troll Patrol is my new favorite channel 😂

• Heart
  • Haha