Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
OMG 😂 at 20:40 he begs Casey, "can we get some moisturizer for my face?" Then he says he's going to look so young. He stumbles over his words when saying he's going to buy it and then we see Casey at the counter paying for it with her card out.
002759.png

"Guys, goodbye to the wrinkles."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey should be ashamed of herself too. She can do her own research and read the threads. Hope it’s worth it for her. Pathetic. And don’t give me that “y’all only see a small portion of our lives.” He treats you like shit ON CAMERA when he should really be on his best behavior, so that only makes us wonder what he does to you when the cameras are off. Her older sister is foolish for allowing this nonsense. My family would have been like hell no.
Casey made a comment a few times on the vlogs that said she doesn't even read the comments on the videos because she's worried about what people will say. She also had a Twitter account, which people were sometimes tagging her with mini-man's trashy behavior and lies. She must have eventually saw it because she deleted her account after that.

It seems that she has some issues of her own, especially with maturity, lack of self-respect, etc. Everything is "magical" for her, and I'd bet that she avoids doing any research into him because of fear that it will ruin the "magic" of this sham relationship that she's deluded herself with. She's just so blinded by love for her first "real" boyfriend.

What's even worse is how can her sister and dad watch these videos and not be seriously concerned for her? The whole family must be off.

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
This person has to be one of the saddest individuals out there. According to whoever this is, it's ok to call someone a "dumb mexican" and make homophobic jokes just as long as it was 10 years ago.

View attachment 2496057
Three common notes immediately come to mind when dealing with stupid and moronic sycophants like that POS.

(A) The oldest blanket rule in General Psychology #101: The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

(B) Leopards don't change their spots.

(C) "When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time." _____ Maya Agelou

When someone is 'right fighting' like that fool or Poonydragging' just accept they've bought the act and have consumed the Koolaid Pallo is selling. They will ALWAYS find a way to excuse the object of their dubious affections, even to the point of a gay person embracing a homophobic piece of human garbage like Pallo. It is an exercise in futility to argue with them. They see and hear what they want to see and hear and will always excuse it. It inevitably results in an endless back and forth of "but' and 'whatabout' and it is a monumental waste of time.
---
1) I bitch and moan over my DoItYourself furniture and
grift for another freebee.
2) I'm sick..... just look into my droopy eye.
3) Send money and gifts...K?

19K views in 24 hrs. Amazing that riveting content
didn't bring em' in, huh? You must be shocked.
My Never Ending Furniture Saga Continues:
A HUGE LET Down, My Health Update

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump

189K subscribers

And ratio'd .... of course. Usually
Fri. nights give you a chance to avoid
this, but now it's so bad, people feel
obligated to downvote you. SAD :ROFLMAO:
(y) 1.3K ____ (n)1.9K

Hey Kylie! Just notice JoJo's at Disneyland with
that very hot girlfriend of his. Great thumbnail, huh?
He has 1.43 million subs. Did you know that?
Some day you'll make it to 190K
:ROFLMAO: And LOOK!
He took the time to give a shoutout to your
'girl friend.'
jojoc.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Big update guys! Looks like Taylor’s in L.A! How many “my girl-friend” meets my “best” friend vlogs do you think he’ll squeeze out of this one?? 🙄
Just remembered that Peter Kyle made a comment about Taylor seeing him 3 weeks ago.

002832.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
I agree with your theory. Casey was invited and hosted by the Swan for a wedding venue tour along with the two female guests who were dining with them. In addition, I wouldn’t be surprised if part of the hosting package was a free hotel room stay. In other words, Casey was invited and Kyle takes credit for it when in reality he’s just her +1. This may explain why the videos were uploaded out of order - chronically they attended the wedding venue dinner, then the next day they checked in (obviously, Casey holds the reservation so she checks in first and he accompanies her wearing his nasty Marvel jersey). On the video, he claims that some mysterious manager welcomed him at the lobby 😂 and then Casey makes her way with her carryon luggage and meets him in the room and then she reacts with her fake Oh’s and Ah’s.

Does this sound plausible?
Not only does it sound plausible - but it is probably exactly as things transpired. You know that the grifter would NEVER acknowledge that the invite was for Casey and he was the +1. He knows that his fans are stupid enough to believe whatever is his lie of the day, so he tells them the invite was extended to him. The other girls at the dinner table (who are never introduced or explained in the video, of course) are there to host Casey and to discuss a collaboration. The two-day stay was a "reward" for Casey's time. (It's the same model used for time-share presentations.) Paylow is so narcissistic that he has to make himself out to be "a star" - and this was just another example. Casey really needs to get her crap together and get the hell out of Dodge.
---
I don't know, I think KP is starting to get desperate and I could see it happening if views and engagement keep sinking. He's long wanted to be the next TimTracker and "make family vlogs." 🤣

Casey is out of her mind and seems eager for him to propose, so she'd definitely say yes. It would be a sham of a marriage which wouldn't last long either. What makes you think it's impossible?
I think it's impossible because (a) there is actually no sexual chemistry between KP and Casey (remember yesterday's on-camera kiss; their lips barely touched one another!); (b) he has zero interest in having kids, raising a family, and being a dad - with life centering on his kids, not him; (c) he has no money; (d) he still needs his mommy, his daddy, his sis, etc. to take care of him; and (e) even if a sham wedding were to occur, it wouldn't last more than a few months. Once the views subsided, KP would be off to the next "click-bait" scheme to get him views.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's talking to himself again.

002592.png

I always wondered what the collapse of his channel would look like, but I never expected he'd go into complete psychosis and start having conversations with himself. 🤣

Notice he's frantically dreaming about buying houses, cars... next will be "I'm thinking about buying a Row-lex"

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
PATREON FALSE PROMISE TRACKER 💀

December 27, 2022 - 9 months ago - apology and please forgive him for not updating for 3 months
002779.png

January 11, 2023 - 8.5 months ago - things are a work in progress, he just needed a break
002780.png

March 2, 2023 - 7 months ago - his Patreon was on the back burner but things will change soon
002781.png

June 29, 2023 - 3 months ago - promises to change things up and start updating soon
002782.png

(Looks like he may have removed the text from this post. I wonder if someone called out his bullshit in the comments.)

What a shame that Patreon allows someone to run an abandoned account as a GoFundMe, with an unemployed conman who dangles fraudulent promises in front of his stans to try and keep them subscribed longer so he can get more money out of them.

Last edited:
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
that's what happens when you're an attention whore and need to be the center of attention ALL the time. You learn to do things that makes you stand out and makes everyone look at you.
002763.png

He says he's kind of a ramen guy now.

So far:

He's a more modern type of guy
He's a Restoration & Hardware kind of guy
He's an Old Fashioned guy
He's kind of a ramen guy

• Haha
  • Sad

garlicbreaddd

has anyone else noticed the amount of negative comments on his videos lately? not that they’re not deserved, but just curious if he hasn’t been deleting comments…? did DADX3 and sister wife quit the vlog so no one is monitoring the comments since kylie is too busy? or is he trying to prove to the hatters that he can take constructive criticism? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha