Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monthly subscriber growth is flatlined at 1,000 per month the past two months.

Compare to the 5,000 to 12,000 subscribers he was getting per month in 2021 and 2022.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Some cheap ass gamer is in a little tizzy. Works and slaves so hard that "time b issue" but Call of Duty is essential to life.
"One Eyed Joe reporting for duty, Sir. Just point me in the direction of the enemy! I'll do the rest.
Pew....peee...pew.....pow....pow....pow! Take that you mean ol' hatters and meanies."

Poor little runt. MiniMan's brother served honorably. Kyle was and is always a dwarfish sad copy. G.I. Pantload Kyle was too sickly and cowardly and has been relegated to 'playing soldier'
___ even now at 30, still firing up the Xbox to pretend to be a big ol' tough G.I.
That's so precious...........and so pathetic.

Reactions: 5
If "Mr. Bond" finally gets his ass on the Brightline, he can visit the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach for some bona fide Goldfinger vibes.

Reactions: 6
A new tweet by Kyle, and a few minutes later some new "likes" on the 'Peter' account. Funny how Peter is only active at the same time as Kyle Pallo.

He's a "PRO" Call of Duty player.

Last edited:
I forgot about this.

Remember when he completely blew off a father and son's Make A Wish trip to meet him in the parks?

Reactions: 12
He's definitely not getting top dollar ($18 per 1,000 views) for his no effort, dumpster fire vlogs that he shits out on a daily basis. $3,000 to $4,000 per month from his current amount of views seems more accurate.
That is still $2,999-$3,999 more than his "art" is worth.

Reactions: 7
Big update guys! Looks like Taylor’s in L.A! How many “my girl-friend” meets my “best” friend vlogs do you think he’ll squeeze out of this one??

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Big update guys! Looks like Taylor’s in L.A! How many “my girl-friend” meets my “best” friend vlogs do you think he’ll squeeze out of this one??
I wonder if she is going to be there for the big family Halloween vacation.

Just remembered that Peter Kyle made a comment about Taylor seeing him 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The one all the way on the right is my snap shot I put here because I thought it sounded exactly like Kile lol

Reactions: 3
KP was mentioned on a morning show in Canada and they featured his vlog footage. Little guy is going to be over the moon. He's a STAR!

Skip to 0:50

Reactions: 7
Rix Flix (Universal vlogger) started a coffee company called “Mummy Coffee Company”.

What is the business Kyle was starting again? Oh yeah, there isn’t one. Everyone is starting a business and/or have affiliate links. Kyle will be stuck just doing just YouTube forever.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.