Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey dipshit why don't you quit wasting money on all these cruises and get yourself a new(er) car??? You can see the Pontiac emblem on the steering wheel so your POS car is at least 12 years old as Pontiac went under in in 2010. Maybe your mom can give you some money for the down payment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey dipshit why don't you quit wasting money on all these cruises and get yourself a new(er) car??? You can see the Pontiac emblem on the steering wheel so your POS car is at least 12 years old as Pontiac went under in in 2010. Maybe your mom can give you some money for the down payment!
I'm sure several others would give him payments for going down also.

I...think I appreciate Kyle giving lip service to the Don't Say Gay law (although I suspect it's just to keep the daddies' donations coming), but it was so cringe.
He's a registered Republican. I doubt he gives a damn about the LBTGQBLT comoonety.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why do you think he goes on so many cruises?
Instead of saving up he is spending a lot of money to escape reality and in his case reality is a car from the flintstone era and a bedroom,
You cant sell a fantasy if you don't believe in it yourself i guess, but he is living his best life at least that's what he thinks

Reactions: 2
He's a registered Republican. I doubt he gives a damn about the LBTGQBLT comoonety.
Just wanted to give support that I believe this was written in how KP would say it, and not you making fun of LGBTQ+. Though I hope everyone would support the BLT community, even vegans, they're delicious.

Are we publicly answering the polling: Who is KP in a 'ship with:
A. Sam
B. BabySheep
C. Himself
D. Other (clarify in the comments down below)

I am attracted to Sam, but I would be happy for him to come out with Nick I really liked Nick, but we all know KP is into himself, but we also know he is in a relationship with alcohol, and that one is an abusive relationship.

Good thing Kyle and Jojo aren't famous or that big because advertising exactly where they are and what they are doing everyday is super dangerous. Especially in Florida.

A. Sam
B. BabySheep
C. Himself

I am attracted to Sam, but I would be happy for him to come out with Nick I really liked Nick, but we all know KP is into himself, but we also know he is in a relationship with alcohol, and that one is an abusive relationship.
On one hand, BabySheep and Kyle on the vlog have a lot more chemistry than Sam and Kyle. On the other hand, Sam has bought Kyle a full dinner while Nick only bought him a drink on the cruise. Both seem like they're way too nice for him so for their sake hopefully it's C or D. Plus it's tough dating a vlogger because they work so hard that they never get any sleep and never get paid overtime either.

• Haha
Just wanted to give support that I believe this was written in how KP would say it, and not you making fun of LGBTQ+. Though I hope everyone would support the BLT community, even vegans, they're delicious.

A. Sam
B. BabySheep
C. Himself

I commented above, but i am totally "Team Sam" on this poll!! She seems great... and definitely seems like she is strong enough to keep him grounded and not one of those that fawns all over him... she'll keep his ego in check. Plus, it seems like she has her own good gig going and not interested in just being one of those "pretty girl sidekicks" in his videos.

I’m not sure of Kyle’s ability to keep a girlfriend. He likes to spend a lot of time by himself and he doesn’t seem able to talk to girls well. Remember when he featured Catalina in a video, the way he talked to her didn’t seem very respectful. Kyle and JoJo both treat her like a doormat though, using her for travel to/from the airport, for modeling their defunct company’s merchandise, and because JoJo spent time partying instead of packing, had her come and spend all night cleaning their old apartment when they last moved. She’s too nice for them and should stop being taken advantage of.

Reactions: 4
I truly couldn't care less where Pallo dips his wick. Gross.
I don't think there is a lot of dipping going on there, if you give him a condom he will probably make a balloon animal out of it.
And he will first have his "fans"' commenting on insta in wich hole he has to put what.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wanted to give support that I believe this was written in how KP would say it, and not you making fun of LGBTQ+.
Yes, you understood. The point was I doubt he could even spell it.

Honestly, he must be aware he makes a considerable amount of money from thirst-baiting men, and he appears to have very little concern over whether that's a form of emotional exploitation, (in my opinion, it's manipulative), so I am very cynical about his virtue signalling. Notice how he didn't even refer to the legislation as the Don't Say Gay bill, as if he struggles to even say the word himself. If he truly wanted to show his support for the LGBT+ community he might take a little time out to consider whether it's ethical for him to be posing in his underwear to get men to throw cruises, staycations, money and gifts at him only to then treat them with contempt without regard for their feelings if they expect as much as courtesy from him. And off the top of my head I can think of three times I've witnessed him do that so far, and once to a girl.

So Kyle, if you truly stand with gay people perhaps you should stop treating many of them so badly.

That's true lol I've always wondered why he wears his shorts so high up!
If he wore them lower they'd drag along the ground.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think there is a lot of dipping going on there, if you give him a condom he will probably make a balloon animal out of it.
And he will first have his "fans"' commenting on insta in wich hole he has to put what.
Speaking of being clueless about the birds and the bees, i just remembered a vlog from a couple off months ago where i think he had a very strange reaction to a couple off ducks having some fun.
take a look and tell me what you think, it starts after him rambling about the fountain.

Speaking of being clueless about the birds and the bees, i just remembered a vlog from a couple off months ago where i think he had a very strange reaction to a couple off ducks having some fun.
Yes he does seem embarrassed by it.

As for shipping, I don't care about his love life, and I don't think he's mature enough to have a good relationship, but of the previous list I think Nick is the best company for him.

He made a brief allusion to "the new Florida legislation... legislator... legislative" and said he'd keep us in his thoughts. It felt detached and obligatory, but I've been around long enough (especially here in Florida) to not look a gift horse in the mouth when it comes to even tentative support. So I'll take it and am glad he at least gave some oxygen to it from his platform. The most Nate's going to do "for us" is eat a rainbow cupcake.

P.S. - That's not to diminish any of the other problematic behavior you correctly detailed, Scooby. Just giving credit where I see it due in an effort to balance my criticism when he acts like a moron.

take a look and tell me what you think, it starts after him rambling about the fountain.
"Comment down below if you know what they were doing."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.