Kyle Pallo #4 Drink, eat, grift, repeat..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s pre-recorded video was one of his laziest—and least entertaining. A self-admitted filler video while he was on the cruise, we saw Kyle saying AK was his least favorite park, calling DiVine Poison Ivy, riding one ride, acknowledging he frequently talks about crowd levels, and fawning over his new iPhone. Oh and wishing a happy (belated) birthday to a random patron. Kyle, it’s okay NOT to post everyday if you don’t have interesting content.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kyle, it’s okay NOT to post everyday if you don’t have interesting content.
He was more entertaining and a better person when vlogging was his hobby. Doing it full time made him focus on making money at all costs and that silver play button turned him into a monster. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it all comes tumbling down and he ends up making a living delivering pizza.

Reactions: 4
This clown is such an easy target to roast but I’d be willing to teach him how to open his own bank account if he would be my wingman for a weekend

oh wait I thought this was the Jojo thread, where am I… never mind

• Haha
Today’s pre-recorded video was one of his laziest—and least entertaining. A self-admitted filler video while he was on the cruise, we saw Kyle saying AK was his least favorite park, calling DiVine Poison Ivy, riding one ride, acknowledging he frequently talks about crowd levels, and fawning over his new iPhone. Oh and wishing a happy (belated) birthday to a random patron. Kyle, it’s okay NOT to post everyday if you don’t have interesting content.
Exactly! After reaching his goal last year of posting everyday, he should've just taken at least 2-3 days off per week this year (maybe the weekends?)... Let the quality content (or lack thereof) and anticipation build a bit!

Y’all Kyle doesn’t need to tell time on his upside down watch. He just sends pics to his mom and asks her to read it for him…after she’s done paying off his credit card, or course.

Reactions: 1
He really needs to refocus on quality over quantity. He won’t, but he should. Instead we will continue to get our daily dose of word vomit while he rides Micky and Minnie’s for the 1000 time or giving some incorrect information out.

Like someone said in the past. I will never understand why he doesn’t film multiple videos the same day and then release them on different days. All he has to do is change his shirt in his car and no one will be any wiser. It’s not like we haven’t seen his collection of Superdry shirts already or ill fitting shorts… seriously how does he make shorts look awkward?

But he won’t think forward. He’ll continue to put out word vomit messes ranging from 8-20 minutes daily because it’s some “goal”. All the while he continues to bait sugar moms and men to support his “career”.

I’ll never understand how he’s not constantly stressed
about his future. At his age I was trying to make sure I had things like my 401k and was investing on the side myself to plan for the future. I’m only a few years older than him and do well for myself so I consider myself fortunate. But it would eat me alive if I didn’t have a consistent plan of income and such. …sorry for going off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmao, from today’s video. Locaiton. He puts in so little effort.
I've wondered if he's dyslexic but even if he is he's clearly too lazy to use a rudimentary spelling checker. And his Patreon updates are a dumpster fire of word salad.
And yet on occasion I've seen him write quite coherently. Which makes me assume he is capable of it, but he has so little respect for his audience he's content to rattle off any old tit and hit send.

Which makes me assume he is capable of it, but he has so little respect for his audience he's content to rattle off any old tit and hit send.
Quoting myself, today's video proves this point. It makes you wonder why he even bothers going to a park if all he's going to do is point the camera at himself and talk bollocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The title of his video is “my car broke” - it’s just the interior door handle, something that can be replaced with sometimes just a screwdriver to remove the door panels and nothing else

Reactions: 2
So, which is highest on his shopping list for his daddies: A staycation, another cruise, or a new car?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i feel so conflicted!! HAHA i'm super attracted to KP- the blue eyes, the geek glasses with the husky morning voice, the "little kid" giggle when he sees something new or tries really good food.... BUT at the same time its like why?? HAHA like, what does he actually do? at almost 30, what's his "adult" plan? I feel like at this point, Vlogging should be his side hustle, not his main gig. That said, I'll keep watching if for no other reason than that I live in NJ and like to see a little bit of Disney every day! LOL

Also- I totally "ship" him and that Sam girl... and I'm irrationally invested in whether they're actually together or not. LOL She seems great for him actually. But i know he would never announce anything official, because he has to keep playing the single card to bait the lonely hopefuls.

The title of his video is “my car broke” - it’s just the interior door handle, something that can be replaced with sometimes just a screwdriver to remove the door panels and nothing else
guess he's hinting for his subscribers/patreons to send more money to buy a new car

Reactions: 2
He really is a dumb ass - who doesn't know who Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh is? Some Disney fan you are dude

I...think I appreciate Kyle giving lip service to the Don't Say Gay law (although I suspect it's just to keep the daddies' donations coming), but it was so cringe.

Reactions: 8
I...think I appreciate Kyle giving lip service to the Don't Say Gay law (although I suspect it's just to keep the daddies' donations coming), but it was so cringe.
Not only cringe but this not something you address between "he their pouring new concrete "and watching a parade, he could at least sat down at home when he made his statement.
And i didn't get the impression he actually knew what he was talking about and he looked uncomfortable making the statement but he knows when the gay community turns their back at Disney they will also stop watching his channel and that is his biggest concern.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.