Kyle Pallo #27 Watching his figger get bigger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey has to work overtime to afford to pay for all these cruises 😂 her $15 an hour isn’t cutting it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised that Kyle is not hyping up this next BIG cruise...

Maybe it could just be because it's on a dumpy, nearly 20 year old cruise ship that is rusting and reportedly smells like raw sewage.

But typically he hypes these things up to no end and does countdowns on Twitter and such....instead there's not even a peep about this next great voyage with Casey Doormat which sets sail tomorrow.

Would be hilarious if tomorrow rolls around and instead of a cruise video we get the dreaded Woods of Windermere, Kyle pacing back and forth....."Guys, I need to be real with you....." 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Maybe it could just be because it's on a dumpy, nearly 20 year old cruise ship that is rusting and reportedly smells like raw sewage.

But typically he hypes these things up to no end and does countdowns on Twitter and such....instead there's not even a peep about this next great voyage with Casey Doormat which sets sail tomorrow.

Would be hilarious if tomorrow rolls around and instead of a cruise video we get the dreaded Woods of Windermere, Kyle pacing back and forth....."Guys, I need to be real with you....." 🤣🤣🤣
And no Facebook Live tomorrow on boarding day? There is definitely some kind of trouble in Paradise.

Reactions: 12
Paging Mr Morrow is in London, Yankee in the South just got back from London and Paris, Justin Scarred just got back from Paris, Jojo just got back from Tokyo. Meanwhile we are a third of the way through the year and Big Boy Traveler has really only gone to the Wisconsin Dells. Sad!
Yes, but were they #hosted???
"work". There's that scintillating Kyle Pallo brand of viewer engagement. Surprised he just didn't go with "wrk". That extra effort to add the "o" must mean that jennydubuque9480's a superfan!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

That's true. I believe he even did a live on boarding day from that craptastic Margaritaville cruise with Lora a couple months back. He's too easy to read, something's definitely up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, but were they #hosted???
Pretty sure at least part of PMMs London trip is #hosted! He’s there with that shirt company booth at the Star Wars convention. But he said in his video today that he’ll be over there 13 days. Doubt they’re hosting him for that long lol

But, hey, why get #hosted to London when you can get #hosted to the Dells?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The carnival liberty sailing for tomorrow is completely sold out so maybe he forgot to click confirm for his cabin and now it’s too late

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But, hey, why get #hosted to London when you can get #hosted to the Dells?? 🤷‍♀️
True, & you can't get pink eye & the screaming shits in London as easily as you can the Dells. That Kyle Pallo, always playing chess while we're here playing checkers, I guess

Also remember a few days ago he posted on his story filming in the Windermere woods which can only mean bad news is imminent. Maybe Casey got fired

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
True, & you can't get pink eye & the screaming shits in London as easily as you can the Dells. That Kyle Pallo, always playing chess while we're here playing checkers, I guess
Yup- I guess Kyle just has moves we’re not ready for. 🤷‍♀️
I also can’t see him extending a #hosted trip the way PMM apparently is. Kyle could never leave Florida for more than like 4 days.
Also- side note- but i'm wondering if maybe some of Nate's buddies are joining him over there after the convention. it seems like the RSVLTS guys hes with all have other "real" jobs and families- doubt they would be gone for that long. And i doubt nate would be doing all that extra traveling alone in Europe. But, who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6

They may not let him on the ship because he smells worse than the ship.

• Haha
As Kylie was hogging up the middle of a crowded Animal Kingdom pathway today, walking while holding his camera up to his face and oblivious to everyone around him.....his foot got run over by a stroller 😂

"OW!"

2023-04-06 18_24_47-I’ve NEVER Seen A Day Like This At Animal Kingdom.. Eating Around The Park...png

2023-04-06 15_46_38-I’ve NEVER Seen A Day Like This At Animal Kingdom.. Eating Around The Park...png

🙄

He acts like he's a superstar, meandering around Disney property, ignoring posted rules and "NO FILMING" signs, wanders into construction areas, treats staff like garbage, and walks around holding his camera up to his face like he owns the place, unaware of other guests and just inconveniencing and annoying everyone else around him. Just ban this fool from the property already.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
As Kylie was hogging up the middle of a crowded Animal Kingdom pathway today, walking while holding his camera up to his face and oblivious to everyone around him.....his foot got run over by a stroller 😂

"OW!"

View attachment 2083401

View attachment 2083369

🙄

He acts like he's a superstar, meandering around Disney property, ignoring posted rules and "NO FILMING" signs, wanders into construction areas, treats staff like garbage, and walks around holding his camera up to his face like he owns the place, unaware of other guests and just inconveniencing and annoying everyone else around him. Just ban this fool from the property already.
Ran over his foot, you say? Oh no!😂

OK, which one of you did it!

_____ Big virtual hug ! 🤗

👍🤣

• Haha
Oh no! They rolled over his dirty sneakers that already have a tear? Maybe if the sneakers were cleaner, they wouldn't blend in to the walkway. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dudley always on point with his reply’s. I’m starting to think tomorrows cruise got called off as he hasn’t made any type of announcement or mention it recently

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.