Kyle Pallo #25 Delusions of Adequacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another instalment of Kyle Pallo's ongoing Disney Douchebaggery.

In the previous chapter Kyle did pretty much the same thing as he always does.
It mostly involved eating and drinking too much, choke-holding his meal ticket girlfriend and desperately trying to thirst bait with waterpark vlogs.
Big news: Kyle now has a 360 degree camera and selfie stick to film himself whilst driving and to annoy park guests with. It's so good it can photograph his entire expanding waistline at once!

Please add anything I missed.
Title by me inspired by a title by @NanTeaDrew

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Posted late in the last thread, let me have the honor of launching, christening, this new thread with Susan Amen's latest homage
to our MiniMan of the hour.
This little gem gives a marvelous glimpse, a taste, if you will, of the Cesspool Buffet, our Daily :poop: Dump, that IS the life and vlog of Kyle Pallo.

Take it away Susan: 🙏💄🙏💋👄❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's shorter than you think, that's not a window, it's an air vent, and that spider is real.
He also ran for congress under the alias George Santos
---
If you want additional recap, watch the incomparable Susan Amen. Questions go to Casey D. Cookies don't go to Alexa, and Alexa doesn't go to Disney World, apparently. The thread title says it all folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His voices. The staying with his parents. Nummies. The way he interacts with Casey. Incapable of sticking to basic tasks for more than a week (remember staycation sundays?).

So, so cringe. She’s a moron to put up with it. Woof. I can barely tolerate Susan’s or MKin90Second’s clips of Kyle.

Reactions: 14
Continuing on a topic on the previous thread. I figured out why Kyle didn’t get a preview slot. He didn’t even attempt to get one. He figured he’d pull the same “i forgot to click confirm” and I am part of my parent’s party scam he pulls every time. It didn’t work for him this time.
---
I’ll give all of you one guess on who was not invited to the Round Up Rodeo Bbq media event at the studios.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Continuing on a topic on the previous thread. I figured out why Kyle didn’t get a preview slot. He didn’t even attempt to get one. He figured he’d pull the same “i forgot to click confirm” and I am part of my parent’s party scam he pulls every time. It didn’t work for him this time.
---
I’ll give all of you one guess on who was not invited to the Round Up Rodeo Bbq media event at the studios.
He missed out on Tron and Happily Ever After and he won't get Roundup or Narcoossee's either.

Reactions: 10
Only 8 hours in and already ratio'd and sinking fast. SAD 😬 Another of the tit shows with Doormat and the Clown Posse Parents ____ AND he's promising (threatening would be a better word) two, countem' TWO, more vids with Doormat and Mama Shrew and the Clown this week.
Waterboarding would be preferable to watching that.
Oh...but he's promising, as a 'hook,' "announcements" on Friday. Oooo! Pinch me.

She takes over the vlog!? Date Night Away From The Parents | Epcot Part 2
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo

(y)1.1 ________(n)1.5K

174K subscribers😬😵💀

"She takes over the vlog"
is the equivalent of handing someone a steaming Pallo 💩 Pile o' tit. And she seems, at this time, happy with being the co-star 🤭in his tit show and as giddy with all this as can be. With each vid, as far as I can tell, she's becoming more and more insufferable. Perhaps she can learn from the master and become despised by all but a few mewling sycophants. Good luck to her, for as I've said, I have NO sympathy for her and what's coming to her from him.
And, I think it's a good bet, he sees security in her and she is a means eventually to keep his fat, failing ass afloat as his YT vlog sinks and he becomes more of a laughing stock than he already it. He'll leech off her CM status, her discounts, her home and if married 🤮 he can glom onto her insurance for his medical needs.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Kyle has seen this yet. LOL

View attachment 2031220

At this point, I don’t think he’ll ever be able to get a sponsorship. Just google Kyle Pallo and this thread comes up. That’s BARE MINIMUM for a sponsor to research.

He’s so well known in the community as being hated. I would be embarrassed to even be around him.

Seriously Casey WAKE UP! I called it with Lora getting some hours of work cut (assuming that’s why she has to work at both Universal AND disney World and move to a cheaper apt downtown) when she was taking off and thinking the time would turn into a relationship and he took full advantage made her look like a dumb blonde side piece and pulled Casey in.

Casey your job TOOK HIM OFF THE MEDIA LIST!!!!! That should be a red flag that his channel is failing and they do not approve of him!!!

Look what happened to Lora!!! Sorry but I can tell you are reading here because your bags weren’t as bad so you took some advice… but take this too, drop him or stop being on camera. He’s going to ruin your reputation and you already have developed the dumb, inexperienced, desperate girl rep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Really curious what his bumble profile looked like. I just swiped for 20 minutes and got no matches even though I am way more successful in every aspect of life than he is. I bet he uses old pics or I have too high standards

Reactions: 7
Casey your job TOOK HIM OFF THE MEDIA LIST!!!!! That should be a red flag that his channel is failing and they do not approve of him!!!

Look what happened to Lora!!! Sorry but I can tell you are reading here because your bags weren’t as bad so you took some advice… but take this too, drop him or stop being on camera. He’s going to ruin your reputation and you already have developed the dumb, inexperienced, desperate girl rep.
Casey, this is one of the reasons why Kyle was taken off Disney’s media list:

05AC84E3-EDD3-4BF7-9093-848EA6F7A652.gif

(Jumping in muddy puddles at Pop Century during Hurricane Ian)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously Casey WAKE UP! I called it with Lora getting some hours of work cut (assuming that’s why she has to work at both Universal AND disney World and move to a cheaper apt downtown)
I still don’t know which building she’s at but honestly most of downtown has got to be a huge step up from Essex Luxe

Reactions: 4
It apprears MiniSquatch was also frozen out of the Round Up Rodeo media event, huh? And his 'friends' who could have gotten him in evidently flipped the switch and flipped him the bird. They are as tired of his grifting lazy ass as so many others are.
My god, no wonder he holds onto Casey Doormat so tightly, keeps her in a chokehold, SHE and that Clown Posse Family are just about all he has left.
Bigly' announcements, however, on Friday. Stay tuned. OoooKaaaa':LOL:
Maybe another invite back to the Dells' Golden Shower Waterworks is coming? 🤭
Maybe he's been invited back to cut the ribbon at a new local PigglyWiggly in Saulkville? :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps a Big Lots in Orlando?
Trips to to parks to watch him eat and shop is, just skipping through on pause, deadly dull and wholly uninteresting fare. And that's it lately! You could film thousands of other visitors doing the same every day. And THAT'S all he can come up with? Get Ma' & Pa' Pallo down and run em' around with The Doormat doing the same thing?
Hard to believe his family or one of the stans he has left doesn't gift him a staycation or a mini-cruise to keep him afloat (forgive the pun). His most ardent fans with the cash and lavish gifts either have had it (tired of his nothing vids and thirstbaiting outings with Nick) and left or just yawn, drop a downvote, and move on____ and the ones left don't have much to give, and he doesn't give a tit about any 'fan' unless he can benefit handsomely from that mark.
If he doesn't come up with something, and fast, there is only one conclusion:
opo.gif

*And there was great rejoicing in the land. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.