Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
If any of these Disney girls expects me to use my Landrys Rewards discount at Mortons instead of Saltgrass Steakhouse for chicken fried steak and the pickles and peppers appetizer then we’re going to have an issue

• Haha
Reactions: 4

AKW24

VIP Member
This is just me being me, looking for stuff to "read into" 😁 But i noticed that Alexa, Taylor and JoJo aren't following Casey's new IG account that he made her create, OR her "personal" one. Just found that a little bit interesting.
He also didn't push it out on Twitter, yet.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Not Kyle related, but Blizzard Beach related- I saw that they're closing soon for renovations? Has anybody seen anything about how long they'll be closed? We're looking to go in August and part of the way i convinced Mr. Dismom to go is that we would do Blizzard Beach one of the days- hoping I can come through on that one!! LOL
BB and TL rotate for renovations every time around now. It’ll be open by then.

GreyStroke

I’ve been on Symphony of the Seas for the last 5 days in a grand suite and still can’t look away from this train wreck. Thanks for the daily updates as this is going exactly as I thought it would. Thank god he hasn’t tainted this cruise ship yet.

Yunque01

VIP Member
yeah... what is the Emirates thing about? Did he pull his whole "I was SUPPOSED to go to Singapore with Taylor. But, you know, I elected not to because flights were SO DARN EXPENSIVE!" :rolleyes:🤪:sleep::sleep::sleep:
If I recall correctly it was something about flying to Dubai for 24 hours. He said he’d do it but it costs 30k to fly to Dubai.

Reactions: 3

SPM418

VIP Member
From today's vlog: Casey " I miss Chip N Dale" Kyle " there right over there" Casey " I meant the male dancers." ( not in the vlog. My take)

• Haha
View attachment 2027658
---
At Biergarten Kyle says he needs a “gallon” of beer. Casey incorrectly corrects him and says “pint.” Bro you drink liters at biergartens lmao

Kyle bitches and complains because he is worried that they might be seated at a table with other people, just like on a cruise ship or at an authentic German Biergarten. He then says that he “loves trying new things,” unless it’s sitting at a table with new people apparently
---
Casey went to Biergarten three times in a month because she loves it so much. Omg 🤮 if your man doesn’t take you to Hollerbachs in Sanford for a date tonight then slide into my DMs Casey
Shhhhhhhhh don't tell him about all the good stuff in Sanford. Not like he will go but he may tell other idiots.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Deleted Scene, Probably:

Kylie (caressing the pizza): Does this remind you of anything?

Nick: Huh?

Kylie: I was thinking maybe we could make a sandwich.

Nick: Wha?

Kylie: You could put your sausage between these two pizzas and feed it to...

Nick: Hey! Look! It's time for church. Gotta go, my guy.

And scene.
Lmaoooooo OMG I’m in tears 😂🤣😭

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
I think he’ll go to all these restaurants that’s part of that weird reward program in hopes of saving her reward certificates for Morton’s Steakhouse. We are onto you pal! You cheap son of a droopy.

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
Agreed. Although I thought the same of Hamilton.
Omg SAME! Everyone I know disagrees and fucking loves Hamilton. Meh. It isn’t even that creative imo. Fucking 1776 existed when I was my Mother was in elementary school. Love Lin overall still tho!