Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SPM418

VIP Member
Can't you just envision the day they go to pick out "the ring"? 🤣
A play in two acts:

Act: 1
Kyle : "Surprise! Today we pick out your engagement ring. ___ I'll vlog the whole thing to last a lifetime."
CaseyDoormat: "Oh! Oh! ___ (hand over heart) Oh Kyle. I'm speechless. Are we going to Tiffany's? Bulgari? __ Cartier?"(camera in her face)
Kyle : "NO. ___ Surprise! We're going to Uptown Jewelers on Mainstreet USA in the Magic Kingdom. Surprise! __ You can use your Cast Member discount there. Isn't that thrifty of ME? I'm just thinking of our future." (camera in her face.)
CaseyDoormat: "Oh! (slight sad moonface) __ I guess so. If you say so."(camera in her face)
Kyle : "I'm so excited I could just jump in puddles. Aren't you? Look happy! Right here." (camera in her face)
CaseyDoormat: "I guess so. __ Oh yes."(camera in her face)

Act: 2
(Later they arrive at Uptown Jewelers)
Salesperson: "Here are some rings that could be engagement rings .... I guess. Aren't they lovely? "
Kyle : "Pick out ANY ring you like. Money is no object for my Belle! (giggles)"
Salesperson: "Ma'am, we do have some pieces from Enchanted Disney that are much more expensive but this Pandora merch just isn't really for an engagement. I've never had anyone looking here for an engagement ring. Here look at this one from Disney Enchanted. It's only $1400, lovely 14K white gold "Belle Inspired" ring. And we have this $3200 "Cinderella Inspired" piece.
CaseyDoormat: "They're both lovely. I suppose I should be pragmatic and take the Belle...."(camera in her face)
Kyle: (interrupts her) "Money's no object. Take the Cinderella ring my love bunny."
CaseyDoormat: "Well OK." ____ (hands the salesperson her DM card for her discount. "(camera in her face)
Salesperson: "Here's the balance you owe."
(All stand there awkwardly: Waiting and looking from one to the other.)
At last:
Kyle : (irritated) "Well. Don't keep her waiting all day. Pay the lady the balance."
CaseyDoormat: (faints as Pallo stands by with camera in hand looking irritated.)
View attachment 2023251
Dig if you will the picture of the truth.
---
I can't believe he's elevated his driving and filming with the camera in hand to driving and holding that ridiculous selfie stick. I reported the video to YouTube as dangerous and unlawful... it's just ridiculous.

View attachment 2023423

He even shoved it out the passenger window when he got to the airport....

View attachment 2023429
The bus is in the wrong position. It should come up on the left and take the camera out.

Reactions: 4

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oh... never tried Cafe Bustelo, but if this 'fan' is correct and he's recovering from his phantom waterpark illness,:unsure: :ROFLMAO: a return to explosive diarrhea could be right around the corner. I hope he drinks a gallon.
GJVVwWFl_C2v1ujjaITqvDl4=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@arlenegonzalez6564
29 minutes ago
Cafe Bustelo gives you diarrhea because it’s Cuban, the best coffee. It’s a Miami staple and the Cuban Crack.

Plus, the stupidity of that post is indicative of the troglodyte-level of the mentality that his fans bring every day.
Cuban coffee gives you diarrhea? I have had and like Mayorga (Is that Cuban?) :LOL: And used a French Press and it's very good. Love the low acidity and the fact you can get the beans and not have to buy a brick.

SnapChet

VIP Member
God almighty, these people are pathetic:

"The Pallos arriving. Yesss"
"introducing casey to your parents"
"Casey's going to meet your family"
"The moment I've been waiting for" ___ and on and on ad nauseum.

It's both fascinating and stomach churning that level of anxiety and yearning for some YouTube con to introduce his beard to his gruesome family.
I always chuckle and then wince at it.
He's drawing out the "Casey Meets My Family" as long as the fu*king "Mystery of The White Claws" went on. That poor dowdy mouse is nothing more than a useful fool, and a willing one.
4t.jpg
images (3).png
099.jpg

Jjjg

VIP Member
Pinned by Kyle Pallo
30 min ago
Two more videos left with my parents! FYI Fridays video, there will be announcements:)
I wonder if they came to sign house papers, if he brings back I bought a house while they there then no they bought a house.

• Wow
  • Haha

JakeDog

I think SnapChet just suggested the next thread title.
Kyle Pallo #25: "Only Nick's penis can save me now!" Maybe add on "Sorry Casey"
I drop the soap
---
So he pretended to have intended to buy Alexa $500 headphones, so he “elected” to get her $24 travel cubes instead. We see what you attempted to do there Kylie! 2 birds/1 stone. Impress your cult stans and try to impress Casey with your fake intention.
i canceled our trip to China, a bought a qt of fried rice.
---
When you fly out for a week. With only a back pack. You must wear your shirt a few days in a row. They do it in Green Bay. Where the pizza and Beagle are great

Last edited:

airbusA330

VIP Member
Isn’t LGA basically brand new now though? I’ll give a pass there.

@HereForTheT3a22 Same. Love the Paris metro, London tube, Philly meh RR is nice but I’m not a fan of the scary trolleys or BSL 😂 (mid Atlantic resident here so but me a break 😂)

• Heart
Kyle says he was supposed to go to Volcano Bay with Casey but she had to work so he went with Not Gay Nick instead. You don’t know her work schedule?

Not Gay Nick says don’t worry, we will take Casey to a downtown dinner celebration.

Kyle looks nervous until he hears the word “celebration” and says “yes- Celebration, definitely”

Bro you just came from NYC and now you’re scared of downtown Orlando? Lmao
They are so taking her to Avocado's or Buca Di Beppo.
---
He’s wearing a shirt at Volcano Bay for the very first time because he’s with Nick and is self conscious
Don't forget the hat to cover the receding hairline.

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
People watch Nate because he's the jolly idiot who eats everything. He is totally a character and what you see isn't what you get. He's an absolute prick off camera (we have friends who have encountered him) unless you are a fan boy/girl and swoon to him. He's nothing more than a grifting alcoholic with some serious issues. The main difference between he and Kyle is that he can act for the camera while Kyle can't.

I’ve seen PMM in person not too long ago at Epcot and he’s huge. I didn’t approach him but he definitely puts on an act. He seems very sad, and I felt kind of bad for him.

AKW24

VIP Member
And she’s falling for it every god damn step of the way, apparently 😳🙄😡
I feel he's running that IG account or at the least, has access to it to post pictures of her.
---
I thought the likes didn't mean anything?

1678111118867.png

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
I don’t get the point of this video. He was flexing Casey’s coffee maker and her PS5. And also showing exactly the doormat of the apartment which contains those items which aren’t his in any way.
Kyle is flexing a coffee maker and PS5 that doesn’t belong to him or Casey and it’s clear she doesn’t know how to use either of them.
---
Cafe Bustelo is good for that Ninja drip coffee maker, but why use that and drink that when there’s a Breville espresso machine next to it? I’m guessing that must be the sister and brother-in-laws stuff
Must be the brother and sisters coffee maker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Did anyone else laugh out loud when you read "going on a diet"? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also, Casey must make good bank or she comes from money with the apartment and the way it's furnished. It actually looks like an adult lives there, unlike how Kyle lives (like a freshman in state college).

Here's Kyle wishing Casey was Nick...

View attachment 2016003
I thought the opposite actually looks like pack rats with mismatched furniture lol I personally think places that looks like an apartment on million dollar listing are nicely furnished. Tasteful furniture and art. 😂 But to each their own.
Why is Kyle’s butt bigger than Casey’s?

My trainer could tighten his tush and get rid of those pencil calves

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Not Kyle related, but Blizzard Beach related- I saw that they're closing soon for renovations? Has anybody seen anything about how long they'll be closed? We're looking to go in August and part of the way i convinced Mr. Dismom to go is that we would do Blizzard Beach one of the days- hoping I can come through on that one!! LOL
Honestly, i am certain whatever reno’s they are doing will be completed by the summer season. You will be fine for August.

• Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
I mean I understand everyone has different tastes/preferences and what I find attractive someone else might find horrific or vice versa. But Kyle is absolutely awful to look at. Even younger he was no prize.
Right. KyleTwink was sorta cute to me but his attitude and entitlement even 5 years ago is a boner killer.

• Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Today we saw the Trickbetrüger, Kyle Pallo fail at pronouncing spaetzle. The word for grifter is gauner but I like Trickbetrüger better.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Boy there's a winner, huh? ___ He evidently sees that pathetic doormat as his new and easy ticket to up his vlogging 'success' ? 😆
Well, MiniSquatch, that moonface, droopy dawg', stringy haired bint is a wet towel and a downer, and it's glaringly obvious by now that IT AIN'T WORKIN'!
Near 30 year olds who have 'date night' when the odious parents are in town from Cheeseland for a couple of days?
Damned if that doesn't reek of desperation for 'something' 'anything' to post.
Date Night Away From The Parents
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
411.jpg
( Date night? WTF? You aren't married. You aren't children.
You ARE, however, desperate and trolling for clicks from idiots who buy into this crap.)

174K subscribers☠💀☠