Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
You guys were talking about fake Christians before. Well Jojo is the real deal. The way he cares for his pathetic mentally disabled friend Jete who clearly has too many or too few chromosomes going on and definitely concerningly low levels of brain activity, he is truly a man of God

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

SPM418

VIP Member
Southern Brooklyn represent. #BayRidge

I mean, aside from the Unisphere and some artifacts that are in Queens County Museum, there's not a lot to see WRT the World's Fair. And a lot of the exhibits in the museum are more geared towards the 39-40 fair.

With that said, I have numerous pieces of memorabilia from both.

I guess we should count ourselves lucky that he didn't attempt to vlog the 9/11 memorial.
Brooklyn , another awesome pizza location. I love Brooklyn. I have roots there.

starri

VIP Member
Jete pulled a lot of shit. The sneaking around thing was just the last straw.

PeggieQueter

He peaked in 2018 and has let himself do downhill. It is going to be a real struggle and I can't wait to watch. He should really visit his past pictures before he says he hasn't been gaining any weight.
Wow.... he looks like a COMPLETELY different person compared to today, and not in a good way.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
He would never survive. The show is on Broadway, the pinnacle for any play and he thinks the height would be a cruise ship? Not taking away from many great local playhouses. I have one wherevI love called the Gateway and I have seen some great productions there. I hope Alexa and her mom get a chance to really enjoy my NYC without that dead weight.
---

That is big time. Not child's play. Could you imagine Kyle going to the Limelight if it was still opened?
The Eagle is still open. Based on what I saw on LPSG he might be welcome there, but would run out screaming like a sissy.

• Haha

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
So anyways I picked up a guitar for the very first time about a month ago and now I can play through ten entire songs lmao just by playing around in my spare time while livestreams are going on the tv in the background. What has Kyle accomplished* in that same amount of time? He is not the type of person who should be in any type of influencing role

* excluding becoming a realtor, buying a house, traveling the globe..

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
His video the other day did convince me to upgrade from FIFA22 to 23 because I saw it was on sale this weekend, so he really is an influencer. I’d rather play with Casey tho, it’s her PS5 after all

starri

VIP Member
If I thought for a single second that being with Kyle would be a good thing for Nick, I would ship them hard. Because when they first started hanging out, it was so clear that Nick had a crush, and frankly, I want him to be happy.

Seriously, Nick. Jesus loves you the way you are. It’s okay. Be gay. Do crime.

• Heart

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Cafe Bustelo is good for that Ninja drip coffee maker, but why use that and drink that when there’s a Breville espresso machine next to it? I’m guessing that must be the sister and brother-in-laws stuff

Yunque01

VIP Member
did he even know it was up? aside from posting the video link, they didn't even tag him :ROFLMAO:

I didn't click their link but not seeing it on their youtube page and not seeing a spike on any of his videos
He was told and also shown the negative comments too

• Haha

seanrt

There was a time when Orlando was considered the Rave capitol of the US. I can’t tell you how many big names were there every week and I attended a large number of Raves at Club Firestone downtown and elsewhere around central Florida. The soundtracks of my life during those 2 years always included Spin spin sugar by the Sneaker Pimps and The Funk Phenomena by Armand Van Helden. This was just before Orlando banned late night parties at clubs. I guess I just revealed my age range there, but this comment brought back a rush of memories for me.
I saw way too many sunrises at Firestone back in ‘95. Good times.

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
All of his begging and pleading for his taintlicker fans to "Please hit that up button." for his Daily :poop: Dump was futile. SAD :ROFLMAO:
Tattle Total:
Yesterday's Kyle :poop: Pile was another flaming turd. 🤭

We Found A MUST Do When Visiting NYC: Checking Into Our Hotel And Having Dinner On A Roof Top!
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
Kyle Pallo
0000000000.png

174K subscribers 💀👻☠
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg