Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SPM418

VIP Member
"The modern Christian in America is obsessed with one thought, one thing he feels he must stop. He fears above all things that somewhere, someone is having a good time."
____ H.L. Mencken

Today, nominal 'Christians' in much of this country have little or no association with their biblical roots. They often wrap themselves in politics, false patriotism, misogyny, condemn the poor and idolize material wealth, and the true biblical character, peace loving and anti-materialistic Jesus Christ, is a gun toting, vindictive, money loving, war monger who lives only in white MAGA land. His biblical personna is unrecognizable or He is left out completely.
Amen to that!

Reactions: 3

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
I mean don’t get me wrong I don’t find anything wrong with a family attending a Broadway performance but like these local cheesehead yokels don’t seem like the types to do anything remotely cultured. Also this production doesn’t scream “let me go with my mom and sister”
Alexa probably saw the movie and thought it'd be awesome if they went. Also, it's songs they already know so no stretch for them.

SPM418

VIP Member
Damn. Half a day into today's Pallo :poop: Pile Kyle dreams of Nick's wet willie and it's sinking fast. :ROFLMAO:

A Day At Florida's BEST Water Park: Universal's Volcano Bay!
POV Of The Slides, Premium Seats Review

View attachment 2019679View attachment 2019680
How was that POV, MiniMan? :unsure:😂
Not my cup o' tea little fella, but I will say that he's more attractive than Casey. 🤭
174K subscribers💀☠💀
(y)1.6K ____ (n)2.5K

Pallo now starts out every vlog vid post begging for upvotes. Too funny!
Maybe Style Council's " You're the Best Thing" should be playing when these two are together.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
I can't even hatewatch Nate. He just does the same thing over and over and over.

Kyle has had some abhorrent behavior regarding infectious diseases, but he doesn't, to my knowledge, regularly drive drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I lol'ed at one responder: "Loved you referring to your 'disappearing camera stick' that didn't break the rules. Is that what Casey calls IT 🍄?
Most liked response today:
View attachment 2006713
@ashlynurias3982
3 hours ago
Gets “norovirus” at water park goes back to a water park after miraculous recovery
(y)15

View attachment 2006736
@nikkiesa4
3 hours ago
Actually the CMs do care there. The CMs at the top of the raft ride we’re having a discussion about you not having your camera secure and they were upset. They also tell people repeatedly not to have their cameras out while on the ski lift. So️ Casey is a sweetie. She deserves the best. I hope she finds it.

Be sure and go by quickly and downvote that vid. His behavior was flagrantly against Disney rules and dangerous to other visitors.
Can you hear the CMs discussing on his video? Anyone have a time stamp?

AKW24

VIP Member
Not that every couple doesn’t deserve the wedding the want, but who gets married in a water park?

The idea of getting married at Disney baffles me a little, but I can see how you could get there. Not so much the Great Wolf Lodge or Kalahari or similar.
Maybe they have a bunch of kids or there are a lot of kids in their circle of friends and family.

SPM418

VIP Member
Lol They’d eat those two alive. Limelight’s heyday was before my time, but I did go a couple times when it was in its last gasps in the late 90s when visiting New York before we moved there. We lived in the city during the rise of the nightclub scene in the Meatpacking District in the 2000’s, but it’s honestly all the same. Can’t imagine a life so sheltered then being dropped in the amazingness that is the New York club scene. Tell you this, I’d definitely watch that Kyle Pallo content!
Spin Spin sugar!

• Heart
There was a time when Orlando was considered the Rave capitol of the US. I can’t tell you how many big names were there every week and I attended a large number of Raves at Club Firestone downtown and elsewhere around central Florida. The soundtracks of my life during those 2 years always included Spin spin sugar by the Sneaker Pimps and The Funk Phenomena by Armand Van Helden. This was just before Orlando banned late night parties at clubs. I guess I just revealed my age range there, but this comment brought back a rush of memories for me.
Ah Firestone...the good ol days with DJ Icey.

joescrayuhbshack

Oh shit. I did a spit take. ___ That's just tragic. I try not to look at him any longer, but I'm assuming the teeth have been shopped yellow? 😬:ROFLMAO:
That's actually secondary to the gruesomness of that whole tableau. He looks 10 years older than his older brother. My god, it's like HE is the 'Picture of Dorian Gray' and somewhere a puppy is staying young while Pallo ages in dog years.:ROFLMAO:
He's looking very rough trade and ol' moonface Casey Doormat isn't doing much better.
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2015002 😬🦷🦷😬
If this is shopped, they should offer to give Alexa some lessons to avoid another blurry leg mishap.

FWIW, looks pretty real to me - maybe some saturation adjustments on the chompers. You can tell there's a ton of visible build up, and that this guy needs a good cleaning, at a minimum. Just enjoy it. 🤢

SPM418

VIP Member
😳 wow! Go, Kyle!! 🎉🥂👍
And not a single vote for Nate/ PMM? I thought he wouid have at least a couple haters. Honestly, I do like his stuff, and he’s been replacing Kyle for my Disney content fix 😬 it’s fun doing little comparisons.
Yup. I think that’s exactly what they think. They think they’re gonna be the next big IG travel couple channel, like Trev and Chels or and a cutesy IG couple like Matt and Abby something. 🙄
I thought Jo Jo would be higher. Not surprised about Kyle. He is an Award winning vlogger for all the "wrong" reasons. I like PMM, I think he should watch the calorie intake. However, he is a lot more positive than Kyle.
---
YUUGE things this year include:
  1. "Buying" a house, then not cause meanie seller
  2. Going to the Dells, swimming in 💩, getting sick, and miraculously cured within a couple days
  3. Touching thighs with his bro (who apparently has something huge to reveal himself)
  4. Stans getting to find out who his mystery GF, Cay-SEE!™️ is
  5. Casey meeting 🤡
  6. Casey getting enough attention from the Stans to get a fake IG
He loves his life! All of you hatters are just jealous that he made it from rural Cheeseland to Florida and gets to visit the parks every day for his "job!"
How is that real estate job coming along?

starri

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the video, nor will I, but I guess they skipped the hotdogs? Because they had those the last time they went to Volcano Bay.

Cristoff68

Oh, I agree.
As for shows, I guess I'm old school. It's not just the songs, I want the theatrical staging. Phantom's opening and chandelier, Les Mis' barricade, Miss Saigon's helicopter. Even the Lion King's stampede. The big set pieces. If the set looks like a warehouse from beginning to end it's not going to impress me.
Titanic’s ship was/is amazing!