Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Just 3 Fashionista Bros Hanging Out:
a05.jpeg
:rolleyes::oops::LOL:
tim-gunn-my-eyes.gif

*From the flair on the pockets, those pants of Pallo's are doing some heavy lifting holding in that fat ass and JoJo looks like a poor mentally challenged kid who just met and embarrassed his movie idol. :oops: ___(shudder)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
What never ceases to amaze me is how quickly his every goal/plan fizzles:
Recent fizzles:
- no more buying a house
- no more non-stop cruises/travel
-no more eating healthy
-no more staycation Sundays

Also, why would anyone spend cash for a 2-night stay in the park when they have a place 10 minutes away??? Don't bitch about spending $100 when you've wasted more than that on a hotel room (what am I thinking - I'm sure Casey picked up that tab, like she does every other one!) And don't bitch about a $260 restaurant bill for 4 people for dinner - which you also did not pay for. (Also, quite generous of the Pallo clan to leave a big $20 tip for 4 people! $60 each x 4 = $240; KP said the dinner was $260; hence the $20 tip.)

How disgusting to leave a 8% tip!!!! I don’t eat at Buffets and I haven’t watched this video but that sounds low and I would feel like shit leaving a poor tip like that!!!

I just can’t commit to watching this crap. So I’d like to provide more but I haven’t been able to stomach much bullshit.
---
He’ll spend $6-$10 on a coffee, $1200 to upgrade to first class, $30+ DoorDash but this stuff is too pricey? Ugh
---

All of those purchases, gift cards have been sent to him, he never shows the receipt for anything. Because it would show the discounts applied.

Last edited:
  • Angry

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member

I believe she always has these horrible bags. Casey, this is the self care I mean…get some retinoid cream, caffeine strips, ice, hell even the 80s cucumbers trick probably helps do SOMETHING FOR YOUR CARRYON BAGS!!!!!

But they might get worse if she’s still dating him he may hit her more in the eye especially considering they way her cooking looks. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Interesting the Title is Surprising CASEY not MY GIRLFRIEND he doesn’t know who he is, what he wants and where he’s going in life.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
HAHA and reason number 1035 that hes not as successful as he wants us all to believe. If he had the kind of money for a $750K house and he wasn't struggling, he would pay for teeth whitening if hes that self conscious about it. or, hell, even like $30-$50 for Crest whitening strips at Target. LOL
I drink an absolute metric ton of coffee all day long and have done so for the last 30 years and my teeth aren't that yellow. Forget the fact that his coffee flavored sugar drinks don't have much coffee in them to start with.

I don't think he bothers to brush his teeth other than on camera. It would make sense that he doesn't since he doesn't bathe regularly either.

Finally got around to watching when they go to HS with his parents. As soon as they’re in the park he’s trying to get them to buy him food or coffee or “brown derby smells so good” clearly just trying to milk them for all they’re worth while they’re around.
As Nathan the whale would say the Brown Derby menu is too "fancy" for someone like Kyle and Co.

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
So, I thought the surprise for Casey would be he pays the bill/ check. I kept thinking when he walks to check out and infect the buffet, the waitress or waiter was presenting Casey with the bill.

starri

VIP Member
For all our telling Casey to run away and she can do better, it’s clear she’s no prize.

• Haha

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
Oh! LOOK! Bigly surprise for Casey TOMORROW. Taking her out to eat.[*And use her discounts (That's why it's at Disney) and she'll pay for it.]
You get to watch them eat ___ again. Riveting content right there. Never been done before. She'll stare adoringly, wince at his 'oh-so-cute' remarks about turds and snot, and the fans will chortle, "Silly Kyle." "Teach him manners Casey." "U2 are so adorbs." 🤮

But HE's TAKING her. Yup! He's "taking" her all right and the poor moonbat is too much in LUV :sick: :sick: to see it. SAD
Bet she'll drive.
View attachment 2016221
Ooo ooo Oo going to surprise Casey with another Disney Dinner tomorrow
10:46 AM · Mar 9, 2023

Ooo ooo Oo 👈:ROFLMAO:
And this, I suppose, proves she doesn't follow him on Twitter, huh? 😂

What a moronic fu*king idiot.

I thought the same thing, not a surprise anymore. Unless he’s already filmed their early afternoon cheap lunch priced with a cast member discount. With a discount isn’t she really paying for herself? Like her meal is practically free

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Remember when Kyle said he ordered “the best thing on the menu” which turned out to be the one and only thing on the menu that he had ever tried before? Sounds like Casey after 20 minutes on Bumble. Get back on there
---

Can someone post a link or something? I stay contained to this thread and don’t want to search for it. Justin is one of my favorites and those BLAB cheating fat fucks are the worst
---
Yankee In The South just flew to London. They are officially world travelers more than Kyle Pallo lmao
I’m sure we will be visiting Castaway Cay or Coco Cay soon. “We” haven’t overcome “our” fear of the ocean recently. 🙄

Here’s a link with a video clip where Justin speaks a bit about the incident.

• Heart

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Yup… but those Southern church-going folks know God doesn’t let you do certain things before marriage. So sometimes they don’t want to wait 😬🤣🤣
so, in Kylie's case this means he can't shower, change his close daily and eat like a human being before he gets married.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Casey definitely has the virgin until married boring vibe to her
And, as I've said before, that would play right into his chubby little hands. Imagine him telling her that they could 'save themselves' for their wedding and now remain 'close'. We'll cuddle and kiss and cook 😁 but 'save ourselves' for marriage. She'd probably buy that. Where a mature experienced woman would laugh and say, "Oh shit! Beam me up Scotty.' __ an immature and naive little dolt like Casey Doormat might just buy it.

Eureka! That disgusting neuter has found a perfect mark for a number of reasons. Now he's got entrees to Disney, can use her discounts, and has an acceptable beard. She simply sees her 'shining YouTube star' as a chivalrous, if rambunctious, little scamp but one who 'respects' her. Stranger things have happened. He shows the poor simple desperate dunce some attention, assures her no one else matters and continues to use her for everything he can get from her for as long as he can keep the charade going.

SnapChet

VIP Member
I used my now-famous "Detective Dismom" skills to figure out that I think the wedding is for his old roomate/ sort-of friend, Austin. Surprised if Kyle is actually invited but, hey, its not my wedding 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:
😂 The Wedding Crasher: Pallo's Surprise
dogo.jpg