Kyle Pallo #15 Welcome back to your daily downvote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Step right up folks and see the Amazing Mini Man, the world's smallest room designer and world's worst Disney vlogger. Nothing negative to see here folks, all positive reviews always for this small blunder, whoops, I mean wonder. Don't be jealous. Barely taller than a bedroom window, what he lacks in height he more than makes up in BS and lies each and every single day. When inches count, best look elsewhere.
Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.53.35 PM (1).jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Personally I wanted that pic of Pallo in the 'dark Orlando woods' :ROFLMAO: sniffling and pretend-crying "I don't know what to do. You tell me." 😭
(* But a couple of hours later, "Guys I'm going on a cruise.") about his meds to be in the header___ and underneath it:
The Only Time I Ever Rooted For The Blair Witch
Just too complicated.:unsure::p
Meanwhile at Twitter:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Potatoe: Boring, round, bland without adding something to it, cheap, lives in the dirt…

or was I describing Kyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, I'm back home and skimming thru his vlogs. It looks like I just missed him by 30ish minutes a few times while I was there. On the vlog from yesterday at 9:09 is it just me or d his panties stick out from under his outer shorts? Is this a new style or is he just total incapable of dressing himself? I pick the latter.

And the banter about the drink hitting him/feeling it and it'll be totally like that on the cruise.... Look here, sonny. If 2/3 of a 6% ABV beer is getting to you, maybe you're not much of a drinker.

Reactions: 4
Look here, sonny. If 2/3 of a 6% ABV beer is getting to you, maybe you're not much of a drinker.
Most likely he was on the hook to buy the next round so better for him to be too hammered to do so. He's a sponge when others are buying.

Reactions: 6
That one's entirely on JoJo, and it's pure clickbait.
“Friendships are hard when you’re a vlogger because it’s hard to make time.”

No. That’s called adulthood. With actual jobs. Where you don’t completely make your own schedule and decide where you do or don’t want to work.

JoJo is still the lesser of two evils though!

JoJo's newest video is pure clickbait and also garbage, the entire thing is him hawking his new merchandise line to guests at Epcot as if they give a tit.

• Haha
JoJo's newest video is pure clickbait and also garbage, the entire thing is him hawking his new merchandise line to guests at Epcot as if they give a tit.
This hawking tit in the parks and superchats in the parks needs to lead to AP revocation. You can’t ban all video recording but damn this tit is easy to ban.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Not only that but Jojo's logo on the merch looks like a penis. :ROFLMAO:
Watched the opening two minutes. Couldn't bear any more. For all his fake smiles Jojo is dead behind his eyes.

They worked so hard to make this merch available. Really? There are a hundred sites online that will allow you to upload a crap logo and launch an entire branded clothing range in thirty minutes.

I'm so tired of this bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.