Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cjbxo

Kyle has posted on Judit’s story saying he’s lost his iPhone. Yet they’ve removed all traces of one another from their grids, made it look like they’re not together now. Get a grip 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1

anonynon

For the record he has a 14 year old daughter. He doesn’t post about her. He needs to grow up, man up and actually provide for her and be a dad. Instead he Denys she exists.

For the record kyle has a 14 year old daughter. He doesn’t post about her. He needs to grow up, man up and actually provide for her and be a dad. Instead he Denys she exists.

For the record he has a 14 year old daughter. He doesn’t post about her. He needs to grow up, man up and actually provide for her and be a dad. Instead he Denys she exists.

Last edited:

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
He gets discounted hotels or he did through the modelling. When he first got to Dubai the nice hotel he was in he tagged some random girl from Spain or somewhere saying thanks for hooking this up etc n she just looked like some random normal girl 😂🙈. Prob paid for it for him as she didn’t really lol his usual type...
Was pathetic even on New Year’s Eve he was begging for plans on his story 😂.

Jadew

Chatty Member
Doesn’t he have anything better to do than bring in that game gym and videoing it 😂😂😂😂

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
So he’s now moved to Tenerife?! What about the poor 3 dogs!!!
Omg have they? I’ve missed this. But yeh why would you go from Bali to bloody Tenerife 😂, when all he’s done for the last 4 years is bang on about how much good vibes bali is? Odd

BR006

Yes they got rid of him because they said he was too aggressive with Blanca and with them. They only had him 4 days

Cjbxo

Exactly 😂 he’s a joke. Wonder if he will bring all the statues etc 🤔😂.
dunno how he would be able to rent that old villa out though unless he owned it?Which he clearly doesn’t. Paul hutchy new place looks nicer than kyles but I’m sure it’s like a hotel apartment probably not as permanent.

Also no sign of Blanca the dog at the new place 😕 I really hope they haven’t got rid of the dog.
On Kyle’s story, Judit is carrying Blanca, thankfully!

Attachments

Jadew

Chatty Member
Definitely something that went on behind the scenes 😂 Kyle hyped the other villa so much so definitely would be embarrassed to admit something bad happened such as being evicted or something so he’s saying he’s renting jt to cover his back 😂😂😂

Paddy407

I’m not getting the whole new business thing! Why would this guy in Bali go into business with these two who are technically strangers to him. Also was Tyrone, Kyle and Jay Munro not going to be owning the tattoo shop 🙈🙈 I notice Jay has removed it from his bio.
I would love to know the tea on all this
True! Good spot. That didn’t last very long

BR006

She put up she was having a social media break! He doesn’t seem bothered. I feel for that girl