Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swimjoker

Don’t read too much into that. I recall he used to ‘own’ the tattoo studio Ink Mecca with the fake Instagram competitions and all.. I’ve been to Bali countless times, these day-clubs and restaurants are owned by the richest people in all of Indonesia.

BR006

Lol I was thinking the same! It’s cringe he’s always on the beg to be invited somewhere. I have no idea why he has spent so long in Dubai and where is the money coming from???? It’s pretty expensive out there.

Also how cringey is it that Bali have just passed a new law where you can’t have sex outside of marriage or live with a partner if you’re not married and now suddenly has a girl who he is calling ‘wifey’ and ‘baby mama’ after a month😂 🤡 she can barely speak English too. What a pleb.

BR006

Wasn’t that long ago he was calling her a psycho etc! Wonder if she is going back to Bali. What’s happening with Tyrone? Anyone know

BR006

What’s the script with him and this tattoo shop? Is he going to start doing tattoos? 🙈

BR006

Did he meet up with his Spanish ex yesterday? She put a photo up of two ice creams one hand was tattooed and he also posted a photo of the ice cream. Hope that poor girl does go back with him

Paddy407

They obviously read on here that someone said that living in Bali is expensive as they keep posting the price of everything they buy. Losers 😂 plus I can’t stand the gf’s voice, why does she sound like a whiney 5 year old? How does he find that sexy

YourDolly

OMG my Son said the same thing 😂😂😂😂😂
paulchutchie.lifestyle he’s another copycat like Tyrone and Kyle he’s 38 I’m sure now and literally has nothing to his name just moves about he was living in Dubai for a bit there but now he’s come to live with Kyle in the Villa 🙄

What is his connection to Liam beau video? I see that he is Charlotte Crosby new thing 🤣

they literally just get tattoos over tattoos 🤢 looks horrendous
oh is Liam with Charlotte? To be honest I’ve met Liam a few times in Ibiza and Dubai he’s actually a funny guy he’s got a personality unlike the rest. I could imagine he would get on with Charlotte 😆

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I stumbled on this thread after searching for one on Charlotte Crosby? Who is Kyle Beaumont? And is Liam (Charlotte new man?) his brother?

RLBLAA

Anybody no what she is saying on her story? She’s getting upset wonder if it’s about what as happened in Bali

Cjbxo

Is it me or has Kyle deleted all pictures of him and his Spanish señorita?! 👀 I was thinking, she hasn’t been on his insta story today... then I looked at photos and can’t see any of them both, unless my eyes are deceiving me... 👀

Ok, so they have photos from March still on their grids. But she isn’t following him?? But he’s following her 🤔

Hmmmm. Maybe I’m looking into all this too much, but idk. Something is different!

Attachments

Last edited:

BR006

I can’t see him going back to Bali either. I don’t think it was what he thought it would be. Hope the girl gets shot of him.

4fourHon

Wonder if it's something to do with her being pregnant. Think I heard you can't be unmarried in Bali and not married?

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
I think his new girl isn’t actually pretty but then the poses she does etc don’t help her!

What’s the story of Paul, the friend living with them in the villa?
She "poses" in the most bizarre ways, and her facial expressions......good gawed! I've come to the conclusion, they're all freaking trainwrecks.....but I just.cant.look.away 🤦🏻‍♀️