Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Wasn’t that long ago he was calling her a psycho etc! Wonder if she is going back to Bali. What’s happening with Tyrone? Anyone know
Tyrone had his nose done and eyelid surgery. Weird. He doesn’t look/seem happy I think

BR006

So the Spanish GF seems to be in the UK. No quarantine nothing going to the gym etc!!!

Dollybird

VIP Member
Bali have been super strict now on getting rid of the tourist visas , they aren’t renewing any of them for the foreseeable future . Basically want the tourists to go home lol . So basically him and others that have gone there for a long term holiday are being deported lol

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
He looks like a nob. Can tell he thinks he’s the best thing, surprised there isn’t a thread on him 😂

Wasn’t he with Georgia Steel?
Yeah they met on ex on the piste or whatever it was called.

His ex on the show, Megan, is lovely but he treated her like utter shit. Poor girl.

BR006

I’m not getting the whole new business thing! Why would this guy in Bali go into business with these two who are technically strangers to him. Also was Tyrone, Kyle and Jay Munro not going to be owning the tattoo shop 🙈🙈 I notice Jay has removed it from his bio.
I would love to know the tea on all this