Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopyloo10

I don’t think they’re as happy as they try to make out on the gram & I think it’s more that they’re a little stuck with each other during this quarantine & wanting to appear all good for the gram, Lucinda.
I guarantee when this is all over, she will be going back to visit family bu Kyle will have work commitments or something.

Reactions: 1

KfBr

VIP Member
I don’t think they’re as happy as they try to make out on the gram & I think it’s more that they’re a little stuck with each other during this quarantine & wanting to appear all good for the gram, Lucinda.
I guarantee when this is all over, she will be going back to visit family bu Kyle will have work commitments or something.
They also don’t seem to be able to hold a conversation because of the language barrier? No relationship can last like that no matter how “in love” you are.

I saw on her Instagram they met and within a month she was processing her undying love for him and they were living together? Bit much, no? 🤔

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Tyrones baby mama is Louise royal!

Also has anyone realised Kyle and chet aren't following each other anymore? Have you guys seen the shade chet throws at Kyle in his comment section under his posts lol
I had seen some comments. The one about leaving pets behind. But I didn't know they weren't following each other. Kyle seems to be burning a lot of bridges, apparently. 🤔 Mine shows they still follow each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed when he moved there with his new girl and when he met her before they moved he seemed infatuated with her. Now his mates are all there it seems a bit distant between them. He’s this loud show off always bantering with his mates and she’s always just there alone in the the background.
I bet if Lucinda watches his Instagram she must absolutely cringe at him. He’s making out he is a ‘changed man’ With a ‘changed lifestyle’. Then started preaching about being a vegan 😂😂😂😂. We all know that’s just a show for Instagram and something dirty is probably going on behind closed doors.
Tyrone always seems completely off it. Why’s he constantly got sunglasses on! Even in the tattoo shop and when’s its pouring down 😂😂😂😂
I'll bet Lucinda is relieved he's gone!!!

KfBr

VIP Member
That dessert isn’t homemade though is it you bellend 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’ve just shoved some Oreo and bueno onto😑

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Lost count of the amount of times they have split but I did think when Kyle said they would go back home to uk and Barca then meet back up it was never gonna happen 😂. That relationship has been an absolute joke. What else did she say on her story ?

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
Cause his mate that absolute knob end George Harris was there before Xmas, thinks he discovered Tenerife 🙄🙄🙄