Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KfBr

VIP Member
It’s sad that lucy is trying to prove she is over Kyle .. I can promise you all now, if Kyle tried to get back with her she’d jump at him with open arms. I haven’t seen lucy in a while but she often goes out with my friends. A couple months ago, she was out with a 17 year old girl who’s dying to become insta famous so tagged along with Lucy. That night lucy wouldn’t Shutup about Kyle, nor does she ever. Oh and that night, she spiked the 17 year old girl with ket ...

Dont get me wrong, Lucy can be a lovely girl at times. But she’s not as innocent as she might display herself to be. She used Kyle just as much as he used her.
Why did she spike this girl? What was she gaining from that? 🤨

Reactions: 1

BR006

Yeah it definitely seems like they have split!

the Bali life obvs isnt all it’s cracked up to be seen as he's desperate time get back to England!

that poor girl is better off without him. I just worry what will happen with Blanca 😢

BR006

Yep I wonders that too. Pretty sure they are business partners for that bar they opened though?
Are they really tho I always think all these business involvements are just pretend so they can get the visa for Bali. They prob have a 5% share each or something & the boy Jokey owns the other 90%

RLBLAA

Do we recon they have split again? Not following each other anymore and not on each other’s storys 🤔

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Honestly don’t even get me started on those peggers. How he looks in the mirror and think blimey that dentist done a cracker on me. No mate he’s done you right over Bucky
lmao this has killed me - worst veneers on the gram. Looks like they’ve just rammed a set of joke teeth in his mouth

Poggypig

VIP Member
Anyone else think how shit his tattoos are ? They are exactly the same as everyone else of the z list he goes on about how amaizng the artist in Bali is I think the work is actually very average and nothing to shout about in my opinion
What’s the script with him and this tattoo shop? Is he going to start doing tattoos? 🙈

Ariiiiak

Yeah they met on ex on the piste or whatever it was called.

His ex on the show, Megan, is lovely but he treated her like utter shit. Poor girl.
Wonder what happened with them. I remember when he was with her, didn’t last long either. Poor girl

KfBr

VIP Member
Bored of him saying he’s fat... that was SKIN you were pinching there Kyle, not fat 🖕🏻

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
I agree -

Way too much, too soon. It was either going on for months whilst he was with Lucinda or they’re a pair of twats but what do you expect from that circle
Def think he cheated......but they truly appear more in list with each other.....but who knows. I met my husband on New Year's Day, and we were married by March......21 yrs later, and we've got 5 kids and 2 grand kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ And he still melts my heart, and then some........so who knows

BR006

I thought the exact same abs saying he’s going away for Xmas and new year!! What about your kid mate! He seems to just see her here and there and video it for the gram 😴😴