Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rl192

Clearly reads on here...”nice clean set up” on the stories of the tattoo shop

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jadew

Chatty Member
What I think has happened with Kyle- he rushed moving to Bali with his Spanish girl and ended things with Lucinda for her. They got to Bali together and after time realised his relationship with the Spanish girl wasn’t going as well as expected hence why they broke up several times. He went to the UK and her Spain. He visited her a few days ago in Spain and I think he’s manipulating her and clinging onto her because he lost Lucinda and has nobody else. I don’t see him going back to Bali and she should see sense and tell him where to go.

EUGH back from Spain and back out at work and wondering down the streets. I’m pretty sure that he should be in quarantine?!

BR006

Did anyone see Tyrones rants during the night? Someone from Bali had wrote about him being rude etc.....he’s deleted his posts now! He sounds like a right twat of a guy!

BR006

I came on here to say the same. Was I hearing things or did he say he wasn’t hungover then the next video was him saying I’m so hungover!!!

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Probably trying to avoid backlash over this..
I saw the other day Tyrone changed his account name to tyty but can’t find it now

I saw the other day Tyrone changed his account name to tyty but can’t find it now
Floyd_1991_ that’s Tyrone’s new name 😂

• Haha
They’re not taking any stories of when they go out. Probably because of what happened last time to Tyrone 😂 hated by the whole of Bali, went into hiding, changed Instagram accounts 100 times to escape the hate and left the country haha and now they’re opening a restaurant/day club together there 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
why did he going into hiding? I remember him trying to leave but don't know what happened

Swimjoker

His best mate Ty also went about the exact same nonsense. Never ever getting drunk and hungover again.. next moment saying he’s hungover af.. can somebody teach me how to take this 2 jokers seriously???

Paddy407

His best mate Ty also went about the exact same nonsense. Never ever getting drunk and hungover again.. next moment saying he’s hungover af.. can somebody teach me how to take this 2 jokers seriously???
They’re not taking any stories of when they go out. Probably because of what happened last time to Tyrone 😂 hated by the whole of Bali, went into hiding, changed Instagram accounts 100 times to escape the hate and left the country haha and now they’re opening a restaurant/day club together there 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️