Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored of him saying he’s fat... that was SKIN you were pinching there Kyle, not fat 🖕🏻

Reactions: 1
His Spanish girlfriend has posted photos in a different villa and on one has commented “last days”

• Haha
Kyle has posted on Judit’s story saying he’s lost his iPhone. Yet they’ve removed all traces of one another from their grids, made it look like they’re not together now. Get a grip 🙄🙄

What’s the script with him and this tattoo shop? Is he going to start doing tattoos? 🙈

Anyone else think how tit his tattoos are ? They are exactly the same as everyone else of the z list he goes on about how amaizng the artist in Bali is I think the work is actually very average and nothing to shout about in my opinion
What’s the script with him and this tattoo shop? Is he going to start doing tattoos? 🙈

Honestly don’t even get me started on those peggers. How he looks in the mirror and think blimey that dentist done a cracker on me. No mate he’s done you right over Bucky
lmao this has killed me - worst veneers on the gram. Looks like they’ve just rammed a set of joke teeth in his mouth

So he’s coming home for a holiday already! What’s the best he doesn’t go back to Bali!! Also who’s going to look after the dog

Kyle has a daughter and she’s 13 now, she’s a beautiful kind caring girl and that’s all down to her mum who has raised her on her own with no in put from Kyle, all he’s done is let her down and broke her little heart. She also had his last name😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Couple of FACTS about KYLE BEAUMONT for you...

He was 18 when he had his now 13 year old daughter not 12 year old and he cheated on her mum when she was 3 months old after being with her for 3 years. He rarely bothered until she was 2 years old and then didn’t bother at all, he texts her saying he loves and misses her and then doesn’t actually bother to turn up and see her. He’s now moved to Bali without so much as a goodbye to HIS DAUGHTER! She has seen most of these comments on here as she found them and now worries about him a lot! He is a dead beat dad and only cares about how many followers he’s got! He even had his daughter name, date of birth and time she was born tattooed on his right side on his chest and has now had it covered if you look back at old photos you’ll see it! None of his family bother with his daughter and they are all scum!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Couple of FACTS about KYLE BEAUMONT for you...

He was 18 when he had his now 13 year old daughter not 12 year old and he cheated on her mum when she was 3 months old after being with her for 3 years. He rarely bothered until she was 2 years old and then didn’t bother at all, he texts her saying he loves and misses her and then doesn’t actually bother to turn up and see her. He’s now moved to Bali without so much as a goodbye to HIS DAUGHTER! She has seen most of these comments on here as she found them and now worries about him a lot! He is a dead beat dad and only cares about how many followers he’s got! He even had his daughter name, date of birth and time she was born tattooed on his right side on his chest and has now had it covered if you look back at old photos you’ll see it! None of his family bother with his daughter and they are all scum!
The guy is a total waste of space . He’s just some gay for pay rent boy . Very like Sean Pratt with his narcissistic tendencies. The baby mum is better without him .

Reactions: 7