Callum Izzard - Ibiza Weekender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Left was a screenshot of what he uploaded of him and Tyrone and right is what Tyrone uploaded ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

WHY DO THIS
That canโ€™t be right surely?! Heโ€™s even edited his eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ looks like a cartoon character

Reactions: 6
He's constantly off his tits on mdma ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he's nice enough, i feel like he has alot of issues though.

Reactions: 1
He's constantly off his tits on mdma ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he's nice enough, i feel like he has alot of issues though.
How do you know heโ€™s Always on mdma? It gets better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I think he always looks off it but I thought more drunk on his stories!

How do you know heโ€™s Always on mdma? It gets better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I think he always looks off it but I thought more drunk on his stories!
I've met him alot at parties in the past where he's openly dropping it and selling it ๐Ÿคฃ he's still at it now though. I think he could possibly have issues with coke too (or used to when i knew him) but most lads his age in the public eye via reality shows seem to....sad.

Reactions: 6
I donโ€™t understand why he edits his nose and eyes so noticeably.

he looks like he's edited himself some winged eyeliner too?!

Crazy edits
He looks ridiculous! Edits his eye shape completely different and his face looks so stiff and square, surely he sees how weird it looks and how obviously edited it is?! No

Reactions: 8
I love Ibiza Weekender but I never understood the appeal with him tbh. Those photos are so badly edited - he doesn't look anything like that!

Reactions: 5
When the facetune ain't doing enough ๐Ÿ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I really want to know what happened with him and Georgia! He never used to put anything on insta about her but heโ€™s put a few on of this new one. He really fancies himself, heโ€™s constantly eye bleeping himself in the camera ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 9
So my friend dated Callum for a short amount of time and was the girl who dyed his hair bright blonde. Safe to say heโ€™s a nasty person, proper C U N T. Thinks highly of himself and goes round tattoo parlours to get tattoos and then proceeds not to pay them after theyโ€™ve done the work!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So my friend dated Callum for a short amount of time and was the girl who dyed his hair bright blonde. Safe to say heโ€™s a nasty person, proper C U N T. Thinks highly of himself and goes round tattoo parlours to get tattoos and then proceeds not to pay them after theyโ€™ve done the work!
I thought it was Georgia who dyed his hair blonde in lockdown? Also I want to know more about the tattoo story!!

I thought it was Georgia who dyed his hair blonde in lockdown? Also I want to know more about the tattoo story!!
Nope wasnโ€™t Georgia, I wonโ€™t say the girls name as I donโ€™t want to expose her but they did only date for a very short time (a few weeks) and went to his house during lockdown. I know for certain, an instagrammer called Meg Feather, her gf did loads of his tattoos for him to pay her later and he never did. She went to Instagram to expose him saying he never paid, continued to ignore them and then proceeded to block them on everything! I donโ€™t think the artist ever got her money

I remember her sending me a photo of him and her whilst she was dying his hair

Reactions: 4
Heโ€™s been with Georgia
Nope wasnโ€™t Georgia, I wonโ€™t say the girls name as I donโ€™t want to expose her but they did only date for a very short time (a few weeks) and went to his house during lockdown. I know for certain, an instagrammer called Meg Feather, her gf did loads of his tattoos for him to pay her later and he never did. She went to Instagram to expose him saying he never paid, continued to ignore them and then proceeded to block them on everything! I donโ€™t think the artist ever got her money

I remember her sending me a photo of him and her whilst she was dying his hair
I swear heโ€™s been with Georgia since last summer when that ex on the beach was filmed too?!

Wow... What a tit guy