Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Fucking ell! Howling at the videos, she was such a boring cunt on EOTB as well.
She's always sounded like a nasty cunt. Someone I know used to work for her clothing line (Jeffrey boutique,not sure if she still owns it) and ended up leaving as she stole other dressmakers ideas and was always nasty to staff, she comes from a wealthy family so she is an entitled cunt. He looks no fucking better, some reality no mark! Fuckin grow up the pair of you 😂😂

Reactions: 7

Cloff

VIP Member
I don’t get why she doesn’t own her bald head - she actually really suits it and those wigs look awful

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Ha. Just read you have to bring your own booze! So it’s not a party, you’re just an event location? Hardly call yourself party of the year at a sweaty downstairs pool in Preston 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
I really think she is the most insufferable person I've come across. I can only imagine what she's like in real life. Exhausting.

Reactions: 6

xMissEx

I unfollowed her not long after she admitted having alopecia because I didn't want to see when/if she began spruiking fake miracle cures or remedies for hair regrowth. As someone who has suffered alopecia and actually have several spots at the moment I understand it is stressful the first time you get it, however now on my fourth cycle of alopecia loss you just accept that there is no magic treatment for an autoimmune problem and if your hair is to grow back it will on its own without medical assistance.

• Heart

gingrog

VIP Member
The pair of them are insufferable. Why would he take a dildo back? What's he planning on doing with it?! Grow the fuck up.

That’sOk

VIP Member
Her newest TikTok claims she started losing her hair for some unknown reason in 2020. She claimed it was stress. (What stress considering she lives on her dads dime) and is documenting her ‘journey’. Not once does she mention the fact her hair loss started after getting her tit implants. Maybe remove them and see how things go, if her hair is so important to her

That’sOk

VIP Member
She’s just a natural whinging sket. Girl thinks the world owes her a favour
I suppose that’s what happens when you get everything handed to you… living in daddy’s house… daddy buying you a car… daddy propping up your rip off clothing business… etc…

Makes me cringe when she acts like that house is hers. Without the handouts she would just be another nobody trying to be an ‘influencer’. The problem is she can’t influence anything as her personality stinks.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Poor girl is really deluded. Why does your following need 608654 videos of you posing into the camera like a t**t. How about get off your phone, heal, enjoy your holiday and act your age. I guarantee then your life wouldn’t give everyone second hand embarrassment