Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are these 2 famous for?
They have both been on Ex On The Beach, but different seasons.
Zaralena was on the same season as Sean Pratt and he told everyone he fancied her rather than Zahida who he was sleeping with.
Kurtis was on the same season as Marnie from Geordie Shore and either made out with her or slept her, can’t remember which.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Around Preston area she’s know as just as basic AF pain in the ass kind of girl. Always asking people to come to her pool parties cause she has no real mates. This relationship was always known to be odd as they would fight about sex. Of all things?
prime example of faking everything for Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she would throw his gay for pay past in his face when they argued.
they always seemed to argue and break up after a party/night out. Clearly can’t handle their drink/drugs.

Reactions: 5
I've come from Bumholes thread! Definitely a toxic couple that shouldn't be together...

• Haha
I've come from Bumholes thread! Definitely a toxic couple that shouldn't be together...
May I ask (cautiously lol) who is bumholes? If you’ve come here from their thread, it sounds like a thread I need to be a part of 😂
Also Zaralena needs to get a grip and buy a new double ended dildo, it’s not that deep (or maybe it literally is, idk LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
May I ask (cautiously lol) who is bumholes? If you’ve come here from their thread, it sounds like a thread I need to be a part of 😂
Also Zaralena needs to get a grip and buy a new double ended dildo, it’s not that deep (or maybe it literally is, idk LOL)
Oooh yess it’s deffo worth the read ! I’m also from her thread and what a couple these pair are geezzzzz !!!!

Reactions: 7
Becky Holt and Bradley Weekes! Bradley gets a new girl every week, it's highly entertaining! Just look at his instagram and you'll see what I mean

• Heart
They have both been on Ex On The Beach, but different seasons.
Zaralena was on the same season as Sean Pratt and he told everyone he fancied her rather than Zahida who he was sleeping with.
Kurtis was on the same season as Marnie from Geordie Shore and either made out with her or slept her, can’t remember which.
Thank you for explaining ❤

bleeping ell! Howling at the videos, she was such a boring bleep on EOTB as well.
She's always sounded like a nasty bleep. Someone I know used to work for her clothing line (Jeffrey boutique,not sure if she still owns it) and ended up leaving as she stole other dressmakers ideas and was always nasty to staff, she comes from a wealthy family so she is an entitled bleep. He looks no bleeping better, some reality no mark! Fuckin grow up the pair of you 😂😂

Reactions: 7
The pair of them are insufferable. Why would he take a dildo back? What's he planning on doing with it?! Grow the duck up.
I don’t think it’s a coincidence he happens to be out with Sean Pratt the night after he stole the double ended dildo 😳😳 just saying 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg Kurtis story 🤣🤣😳😳how embarrassing for the pair of them.

View attachment 858995
Also here from Bumhole’s thread but I have a totally off topic but important tech question to ask you….how did you upload such a long video in one go. I always have to chop them up into 10 second bursts and then usually still compress them and end up getting so annoyed. 🧐

Around Preston area she’s know as just as basic AF pain in the ass kind of girl. Always asking people to come to her pool parties cause she has no real mates. This relationship was always known to be odd as they would fight about sex. Of all things?
prime example of faking everything for Instagram
Is the pool that she always has parties at in her house? How can she afford it even if it's only rented

Reactions: 3